What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Stop George Zimmerman Campaign

Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    why do they got the dude in 🤬 garb, that website is gon attract all kinds of negative attention holmes ....
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes I agree the 🤬 garbs are a bit much. It is a nice effort though. I will be contacting everyone on that list tonight.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Niggas back
    Niggas back Members Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Im not down with this 🤬 .... Yall are the same 🤬 who praise 🤬 like boosie, c murder, max b, etc... who all mudered black men.. Yall aint real
  • [Deleted User]
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ain't dude like part hispanic too??
  • Dupac
    🤬 back wrote: »
    Im not down with this 🤬 .... Yall are the same 🤬 who praise 🤬 like boosie, c murder, max b, etc... who all mudered black men.. Yall aint real

point them out....who in this thread has praised boosie c murder or any other convicted murderer for murdering black men???
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dusouljah wrote: »

point them out....who in this thread has praised boosie c murder or any other convicted murderer for murdering black men???
    plap

• Niggas back
    Im not down with this 🤬 .... Yall are the same 🤬 who look up to 🤬 like boosie, c murder, max b, etc... who all mudered black men.. Yall aint real
    you are a 🤬 idiot to make such a broad generalization so early in the thead.

dont be a 🤬 , call out names, hoe.

Im talkin' about all of yall. Dont wait when a 🤬 killed a 🤬 to become activist. Where the 🤬 are yall when this 🤬 happens within the black community? 🤬
  • Niggas back
    dusouljah wrote: »

Not just plap, there are many of em out here

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I 🤬 with this. That 🤬 was heartbreaking. Black ppl gotta be vested up to go get a snack nowadays.... Homie was on some Martin in National Security 🤬 ...
  • [Deleted User]
  • Niggas back
    Im not down with this 🤬 .... Yall are the same 🤬 who look up to 🤬 like boosie, c murder, max b, etc... who all mudered black men.. Yall aint real

Im talkin' about all of yall. Dont wait when a 🤬 killed a 🤬 to become activist. Where the 🤬 are yall when this 🤬 happens within the black community? 🤬
    when the 🤬 have you EVER seen me cosign some 🤬 like that?

Cuz u caught feelings, i figured u felt guilty
  • Dupac
    plap ain't even in this thread....
  • Dupac

when the 🤬 have you EVER seen me cosign some 🤬 like that?

that's my whole thing....if i cosigned anyone blatantly murdering someone....please point me to that direction.....cuz i don;t recall that 🤬 at all....
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    thread derailed already

• Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    Smh............how can anybody come in here on some 🤬 🤬 . Dude killed a child in cold blood 🤬 rap music right now. It's always one dude trying to steer 🤬 off the lane the thread is about.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually wish the focus would start being more on the cops involved. Zimmeman will get his one way or another but if the cops skate who knows what kind of 🤬 they do that doesn't become national news.

The feds need to investigate them Mississippi Burning style.
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    I actually wish the focus would start being more on the cops involved. Zimmeman will get his one way or another but if the cops skate who knows what kind of 🤬 they do that doesn't become national news.

The feds need to investigate them Mississippi Burning style.

Agreed. If I could give you a "Uber Goat", I would.

• Dupac

the thing with cops is ego...they hate admitting mistakes, and always try to stand behind 🤬 decisions....

most of the force prolly know that 🤬 was handled wrong... but they rather have that 🤬 blow up on them as a whole then turn on eachother first....

cops stay tryna cover 🤬 up
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FEDS are supposed to monitor the investigation. Al Sharpton supposed to hold a rally in Sanford on Thursday.

🤬 ZIMMERMAN!!
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There needs to be a "KONY type vid" with cases like this that are immediatley relevant to us here... Why cant that work in this case... needs to be tweeted.. facedbooked and youtubed..
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Citizens Arrest? Be careful, if they go that route.
  • Dupac
    There needs to be a "KONY type vid" with cases like this that are immediatley relevant to us here... Why cant that work in this case... needs to be tweeted.. facedbooked and youtubed..

i keep trying to explain to people.. kony is only a big story because dude made such a damn excellent documentary on that 🤬 ....that 🤬 was very well put together...

🤬 is ao much in presentation people don't even realize it.....

someone made a documentary for this case and made it in that kinda quality...

yea..they'red be a huge buzz....
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People should stop worrying about stopping this dude, and instead start raising funds for the legal fees of the person that mercs him when he comes out of hiding.