What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Wrestlemania 29 Main Event????????????

TRILLip Brooks
TRILLip Brooks Lord High Executioner Members Posts: 18,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle
wrestlemania-29-logo.jpg

WWE officials are looking to announce the main event for WrestleMania 29 this year - possibly on the RAW Supershow the night after WrestleMania 28. The belief is that the RAW after WrestleMania 28 will be the highest-rated of the year.

Right now officials are looking at John Cena, The Rock, Steve Austin and The Undertaker as the top guys to build next year around. Regarding Austin, he has not committed to wrestling another match yet.

mark my words

9096.jpg

another possibility

Screen-Shot-2011-08-22-at-09.31.45.png

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    Undertaker vs Stone Cold
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Undertaker vs Stone Cold

this needs to happen
  • TRILLip Brooks
    i wouldn't want to see austin/taker. both them 🤬 are old and done and austin hasn't wrestled since 2003. and they're would be no point to it
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't want to see Rock, Austin or Taker wrestle. Too old. Give us new talent.
  • peagle05
    Pusher wrote: »
    i wouldn't want to see austin/taker. both them 🤬 are old and done and austin hasn't wrestled since 2003. and they're would be no point to it

i think austin got another match in him.

the only way i honestly would want to see cena/taker is an i quit match
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    peagle05 wrote: »

Word only if they let them get as brutal as possible like The Rock vs Mankind

Mankind: "Just say it you son of a 🤬 !"

The Rock: "The Rock is gonna kick your fat a-" *hit over the head with the mic*
  • BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont like this new way of announcing main events years in advance 🤬 is wack as 🤬 ... and i dont approve of any main event with John Cena... dont even care about him and the Rock... altho i may tune in any way lol
  • peagle05

i was watching the rock's new dvd and he flat out said "i was baseball swinging every one of those chair shots like i was swinging for the fences"
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't mind seeing Taker vs Lesnar

Although it could be Rock vs Cena 2 or 3

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    so they setting up taker for next year already?

so in other words taker beats HHH this yr?
  • peagle05
    so they setting up taker for next year already?

so in other words taker beats HHH this yr?
    looks like it, but really thats expected. just hoping its a good match this year
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    HHH vs Rock?
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    its gonna be rock vs cena 3 in an i quit match
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rock/Cena 3
  • willhustle
    willhustle Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think if they do Undertaker/Cena next year I'm very certain they are going to make Cena be the one to end it all. That's if HHH doesn't do it this year Idk I'm still on the fence about that HIAC match.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    [img]http://sphotos.🤬 .fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/531343_10150685060344190_503734189_9074712_2003083787_n.jpg[/img]

PEEP TAKER DONT KNOW IF ITS REAL... 🤬 LOOKIN OLD THO
  • TRILLip Brooks
    ^^^^ larry holmes status
  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭

i was watching the rock's new dvd and he flat out said "i was baseball swinging every one of those chair shots like i was swinging for the fences"

🤬 went barry bonds on 🤬 foleys face...
  • dalyricalbandit
    ^^^^ larry holmes status

man tell me about it, i dont even want to see taker like this 🤬 hurts a 🤬 soul

• peagle05
    take it for what its worth but

WWE Superstar and WrestleMania 28 headliner The Rock recently spoke to AP writer Dan Gelston about the possibility of facing former WWE Superstar and UFC champion Brock Lesnar in the main event of next year's WrestleMania.

"I'm not saying a thing," Rock said with a smirk and a raised eyebrow. "I didn't say anything."

Check out the complete article online at MercuryNews.com.
  • gum989
    gum989 Members Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope Brock comes in and 🤬 everyone up.
  • dalyricalbandit
    Hear comes the pain!

🤬 would be ehh tho being as brock dont have that unbeatable factor to him anymore after them ass whippings
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman It All Started With A StarterCoat Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cena and rock vs austin and punk goat tag team match

sheamus vs orton

lesner vs taker

batista vs miz

• Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    take it for what its worth but

WWE Superstar and WrestleMania 28 headliner The Rock recently spoke to AP writer Dan Gelston about the possibility of facing former WWE Superstar and UFC champion Brock Lesnar in the main event of next year's WrestleMania.

"I'm not saying a thing," Rock said with a smirk and a raised eyebrow. "I didn't say anything."

Check out the complete article online at MercuryNews.com.

that would be better than cena IMO
  • peagle05
    maybe lesnar/rock at summerslam