What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Game of Thrones- Season 2

Replies

• Inglewood_BInglewood_B Woodz of Inglez Posts: 12,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i cant front... cersei was lookin good
    Quick wit the hands... Readdyyyyyy
    tru_m.a.cf.e.d.s.Kame
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    goddamn @ geoffrey going king herod on all the bastards of the kingdom

i despise the kid but i admire that gangsta
    61JbxfhIQ%2BL._SS500_.jpg
    tru_m.a.cf.e.d.s.
  • dallas' 4 evadallas' 4 eva Dallas Cowboys 2016 NFC EAST CHAMPS Posts: 11,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyrion = Boss. Jon Snow lookin mighty foolish for his actions in Craster's Keep.
    193104-dallas-cowboys-758-x-140-banner-cowboys.jpg
    edited April 2012
    Tyrion = Boss. Jon Snow lookin mighty foolish for his actions in Craster's Keep.

that old man did not like him from the jump

goddamn @ geoffrey going king herod on all the bastards of the kingdom

i despise the kid but i admire that gangsta

nigga told his momma "bitch thats the last time you gon put yo hands on me... bet that."

lmao

bignorm
  • PaperPlaneJanePaperPlaneJane Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cersei put Little Finger in his place...

bignorm
  • SunflowaSeedsSunflowaSeeds Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Bastards out here losing.

1zw17j5.gif

Cosign PaperPlane. She sonned him to bolivia.

FUCK THIS SEASON IS GONNA BE SO SICK!
    Chief Keef does NOT like fake shoes.
    f.e.d.s.
  • BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, Geoffrey is a dumbass.
  • bignormbignorm Posts: 5,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Snow gonna fuck one of dudes daughter/wives just for spite. I would.
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 30,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who was going around killing off all of Robert Baratheons bastards? Lannisters people?
    Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
    f.e.d.s.
  • Michael_MaliceMichael_Malice #YM Posts: 17,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man fuck this nigga Joffrey. I can't stand this little fuck.
    0698500_F_B991_463_C_8_F0_C_4926_DC9_B1806_15715_00000.jpg
  • BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Who was going around killing off all of Robert Baratheons bastards? Lannisters people?

Yeah, most likely.

Either Geoffry or his mother caught feelings, and decided to kill off the bastards.
    f.e.d.s.
  • thefabmd2dcthefabmd2dc Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shit they doing the most to make Joffrey into a Cersei level bitch. They stay hating on Jon for every little thing.
    Finally got to see Stannis though shit was cool
    ig:egotistboi
  • f.e.d.s.f.e.d.s. Chi-CityPosts: 2,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny wrote: »

yep. U peep Joffrey asked about how many bastards did the king have. It took me til the 5th time seeing it to figure they was going in on the "bastards"

• LateToDaPartyLateToDaParty Posts: 589 ✭✭✭✭
    Rob and his wolf tho. That bitch huge as fuck, when it was looking at jaime with that I'm bout to bite yo fucking head off face I bout lost it
  • CottonCitySlimCottonCitySlim Posts: 6,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snow man fucking up...he probbaly gonna smash onee of the daughters. Rob is becomming that dude. I wonder if them dragons gonna play a part in this season....im starting to feel bad for ole girl she aint got shit.
  • dallas' 4 evadallas' 4 eva Dallas Cowboys 2016 NFC EAST CHAMPS Posts: 11,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rob and his wolf tho. That bitch huge as fuck, when it was looking at jaime with that I'm bout to bite yo fucking head off face I bout lost it

Sad thing is in the books Jon's wolf was the runt at first but it turned out to be the biggest of all of them.
    193104-dallas-cowboys-758-x-140-banner-cowboys.jpg
    edited April 2012
    Little Finger- Knowledge is power...

Cersei to Guards- Seize Him...cut his throat...no wait I've changed my mind let him go. Step back 3 paces...turn around...close your eyes.............

Cersei to Little Finger- POWER is power. Do see if you can take some time from your coins and you whores to locate the Stark girl for me...I would very much appreciate it...

Trill....Ass.....Scene

I'm also pretty sure that the little boy scrubbing the floor while Cersei was talkin to Little Finger was a spy for Jeoffry....Thats why Jeoffry said he heard a dirty little secret bout his mother & uncle.....

tru_m.a.c
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea that wolf big as shit. and he's gonna smash one of them hoes off
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 11,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Little finger got ethered. LOL
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
  • IbexIbex Posts: 7,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I'm thinking at some point the only surviving bastard son of King Robert is gonna hook up with Arya...No Pedo
    Image.jpg
    tru_m.a.c
    Even they way Joffrey where his fuckin crown annoys me........aint nobody to blame for how he acts but his momma tho. You can see she finally realized how much a monster she created after he threatend her after she smacked him. For the first time you can see she's truly afraid of him now....

bignorm
  • alliedallied Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭
    Really like this show but there is one thing that irks me. All these characters and they still don't have one black actor on there. I usually don't make a big deal out of shit like that but it's true right now.
    a.manneonimod
  • IbexIbex Posts: 7,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    allied wrote: »
    Really like this show but there is one thing that irks me. All these characters and they still don't have one black actor on there. I usually don't make a big deal out of shit like that but it's true right now.

There is a mercenary pirate role cast for Lucian Msamati a british black actor............Calm down Malcolm
    Image.jpg
    allied wrote: »

how many black folks was walkin around medieval europe?

tru_m.a.ceonimod
  • jonlakadeadmicjonlakadeadmic Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    nah the kid scrubbing is a spy for Varys

In reality Jeorrey doesnt know shit, im surprised they portrayed Cersei looking scared like that...she runs Jeoffrey completely and just lets him have his fun as king so she can rule through him...but obviously tyrion aint playin that shit