What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Whats Dr. Dooms power exactly?

Lou Cypher
Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices.H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in Quite Comical
Im not a huge fantastic 4 fan. i like the villains more than the heroes in that book. But based on the movie i could see he conducted electricity and was made out of metal? but i know this dude has to have other powers as he was 🤬 up several people in my comics. I know hes really smart too. could someone enlighten me?

After you enlighten me, please tell me who would win. Dr Doom or Magneto?

GO!

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    idk much about dude other than he's like a top 3 smartest 🤬 in marvel and stays sonnin 🤬 ..

Magneto powers have no effects on doom last i remember
  • A.J. Trillzynski
    A.J. Trillzynski the IC's Patrick BatemanMembers Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man i was wondering this exact same 🤬
  • Rondre Sleaze Twin
    Rondre Sleaze Twin Members Posts: 368 ✭✭
    Dr. Doom has no actual powers. he is very formidble anyway. HE is top 2 smartest people on marvel earth and top 2 most powerful magicians marvel Earth. He is a mix between science and marvel. his suit of armour rivals Iron Man. His smarts and prep match Reed Richards. His magic is only second to Doc Strange. He has a whole country at his command. This is just a little of his skill set.

He and Mags would go 50/50.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Props rondre.

by magic, you mean the typical magic? like laser beams, all that jazz?
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    His main asset is his dopeness...When villains match up he's always the bawse...Its no coincidence
  • Rondre Sleaze Twin
    Rondre Sleaze Twin Members Posts: 368 ✭✭
    No I mean like casting spells, witchcraft and things like that.
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    It was just being super smart and having technology, now he's one of the strongest magicians and mixes magic and technology and is some kind of expert at stealing powers and time travel.

And Doom destroys Magneto, he wins everytime they fight and has a device that negates and IIRC even reverses Magneto's powers back at him.
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    🤬 stole The Beyonder's and the Silver Surfer's powers respectively at one point.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn that sounds pretty dope, wish i read into F4 more now lol.
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Dr. Doom is a genius rivaling Reed Richards..he initially had no powers other than his advanced suit of armor. Recently he learned magic and became quite formidable in it, but later was reduced to a vegatable state. I believe Marvel is building him back up to his former glory
  • Lou Cypher
    Yeah, in the Wintersoldier comic i got someone tried assasinating him but failed, in issue 3 the cover has doom 🤬 up bucky. gonna read that one when i get home. I hope he has a major role in the new Hulk that would be bad ass.
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    He separated Banner and Hulk from each other lol. He was 🤬 with Morgan Le Fay to gain her mystic abilities and he is smart as hell as already stated.
  • smittysmith
    smittysmith Members Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He escaped from Hell. What else do u need to know?
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Mr. Fifth Letter Your ConscienceMembers Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't forget son took over the universe on multiple occasions, if I recall, and gave up control because he got bored. Doom is trill incarnate.
  • A.J. Trillzynski
    A.J. Trillzynski the IC's Patrick BatemanMembers Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so Doom is basically Marvel's Lex Luthor but with magic and extra trillness?
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Nah Doom > Luthor in every way possible...
  • jaxn
    Doom is far above Lex
  • Lou Cypher
    Anyone read that new winter soldier?? 🤬 is dope
    They used a robot that doom had made, apparently he made tons to act for him in case he couldnt be anywhere at once. Bucky and Black widow knew it was a decoy apparently, went to dooms mansion and he started fighting them. Found out that someone had his robot and was using this assasination attempt to frame him for something bigger. Now next issue Doom is gonna accompany black widow and Bucky and go find the folks that did it.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited April 2012
    a master at 🤬 /sonning 🤬
  • Doctopian
    Doctopian Members Posts: 305 ✭✭✭
    None. His intellect is the source of any abilities he has acquired (armor and magic). He is by far the most feared villain on Marvel Earth.
  • Doctopian
    Doctopian Members Posts: 305 ✭✭✭
    Yes.
  • jaxn
    Oh yeah, Doom's prep is up there with Reed..One can argue that Thanos' prep is beyond either..the difference with Marvel and DC is that while Batman gets all the props for prep in the DC, there are a number of folks in the MU who are masters at prep...like the Black Panther who is on par with Reed and Doom as well
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i just read the whole Secret Wars arc and yeah, Doom is that 🤬 .
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonMembers Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doom man... he left Hell... of course due to circumstances... but he left
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    i just read the whole Secret Wars arc and yeah, Doom is that 🤬 .

I'm about to do the same