damobb2deep Said he'd do ANYTHING for HIS children to eat (yep even that)

Replies

• KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,465 Regulator
    this thread has resulted in some profound discussion...

it has, i like it
    kai_valya wrote: »

logical debate? but that's a phrase. i don't call them anything really, cuz they're my posts, you call them what ever you like tho
    I shall.

sounds like a plan then
    ms.jonesJohn_Blazini
  • damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so u would Fuck yo cuzin 4 pleasure... but not do somthing as a last result 4 yo kids? u muthafuckas retarted

Fucking a female cousin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sucking a dick for money

not even a close argument.

u left out 4 yo starving kid...
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 17,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sarcasm = ironic?
    ms.jonesu. motionafricana
  • 7figz7figz Ig'nant Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was being ironic... :(

welp, you got me there :))
    ms.jonesIntellectualViolence
  • CainCain Admin, Moderator, old.me.is no more Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 32,209 Regulator
    Smh @anybody trying to be reasonable on the IC. Especially in a forum called Grown and Sexy that's just unheard of.
    John_Blazini
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 17,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    a.mann wrote: »
    sarcasm = ironic?

of course not... I'm a fool with no grasp of the english language...

hahaha
    let see who "gets it"
    ms.jonesIntellectualViolenceu. motion
    Shut up cock sucker.

obviously u like 2 troll my post.... its kinda funny...

a.mann
  • caddo mancaddo man You cant @ me bro Posts: 15,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    DAmn!!!!!!

I am not going to add on but WOW! This thread will be in the HOF.

The gifs are hilarious.

zslroo.png
    7fIG wrote: »
    transgender-coffee-cup-460x307.jpg

_______________flatline__________________

• ms.jonesms.jones Posts: 5,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So in a hypothetical world, its ok for bitches to put their kids up for adoption and its perfectly OK for a man to suck another man's dick, for the sake of saving the children.

Kai, its ok for you to adhere to some kind of standard as a woman, and it' ok for DaMobb to have absolutely none. That's what you are basing your "logical" debate on in this "hypothetical" situation?

I got on you for being so fucking pious and having your head so far up your ass. Anything else that was said about you in this thread by anyone else is on them.
    a.mannBlack_SamsonJohn_BlaziniStoneColdMikeyKaiafricanaBazz-B
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 48,118 Regulator
    Shut up cock sucker.

@ thulsa there is somthing seriously wrong wit u...

shut the FUCK up, cock sucker...
    IntellectualViolence
  • ShuffingtonShuffington Posts: 3,112 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this same exact thread happened like 3 yrs ago
    Shut up cock sucker.

lol thats all u can say... i would suck a dick 4 my kids as a last result.... whats yo reason 4 u bein on mines so much?
    AggyAFinfamous114
    edited April 2012
    sarcasm = ironic?

actually, irony and sarcasm are linked, in fact sarcasm is part of the definition of irony in the dictionary
    A figure of speech in which the intended meaning is the opposite of that expressed by the words used; usually taking the form of sarcasm or ridicule in which laudatory expressions are used to imply condemnation or contempt.

but they can also be looked at separately. non-literary irony is often called sarcasm. with sarcasm, ridicule is an important part, not with irony. with irony, the literal meaning is opposite of the intended meaning, while you can be sarcastic without saying the opposite of what you mean.
    sarcasm = ironic?

of course not... I'm a fool with no grasp of the english language...

lol i see what you did there
    ms.jones
  • Aristo_V300Aristo_V300 Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    on some real shyt I'd resort 2 robbing niggas 4 my kids 1st but if a nigga told me "I got 10 racks if u suck my dick" if i'm that desperate I'd do it 4 my kids.. givin I'd kill the nigga afterward.. but I do it 4 my kids...

20ua1hw.gif
    Wild Self
  • John_BlaziniJohn_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Posts: 14,809 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plap should weigh on this subject he is an expert on the matter
    Plap Sunhaute
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched You're favorite melanin enriched gentleman Posts: 20,422 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could just get welfare.....smh @ some of y'all niggas first resort is to suck some dick for spare change.
    JDSTAYWITIT.africana
  • DWODWO †‡§☻☺♥♦♣♠♂♀☼✔♋✎✄☯ツ ♛♛♛♛♛KING SHIT ♛♛♛♛♛Posts: 53,106 Regulator
    edited April 2012
    damn 13 pages... i'm guessing frrlings were caught...and the thread must've had a homo title change...cuz there's no way that's what this thread started off as...
  • CainCain Admin, Moderator, old.me.is no more Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 32,209 Regulator
    This sums up that last few pages

IntellectualViolence
    ms.jones wrote: »
    So in a hypothetical world, its ok for bitches to put their kids up for adoption and its perfectly OK for a man to suck another man's dick, for the sake of saving the children.

Kai, its ok for you to adhere to some kind of standard as a woman, and it' ok for DaMobb to have absolutely none. That's what you are basing your "logical" debate on in this "hypothetical" situation?

I got on you for being so fucking pious and having your head so far up your ass. Anything else that was said about you in this thread by anyone else is on them.

i don't even know what the hell you're trying to say with the bolded, but why does my piety bother you so much?
    a.mannms.jonesafricana
  • John_BlaziniJohn_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Posts: 14,809 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    damn 13 pages... i'm guessing frrlings were caught...and the thread must've had a homo title change...cuz there's no way that's what this thread started off as...

pretty much son
    chicks seem realer then most niggas on this site... they hold no loyalty to anyone hahaha jabs all over the place
    DNB1
  • caddo mancaddo man You cant @ me bro Posts: 15,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont put anything on the IC that will have you defending yourself. Especially anything that can be thought of to be homosexual in nature or unthugful (yeah I just made that up)! Remember most of the people on the IC is immature. What you may deem okay, may not be deemed okay to them. Anything you say will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    Aristo_V300AggyAFTheIraqWild Self
    Shut up cock sucker.

lol thats all u can say... i would suck a dick 4 my kids as a last result.... whats yo reason 4 u bein on mines so much?

*resort...
    I usually wouldn't correct u son, but u keep doing it...
    you're welcome...

lol my bad if dat bothers u... i been saying " last result" all my life
    infamous114
This discussion has been closed.