What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official Boxing Thread

Comments

• Seansosa
    Seansosa Members Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭✭
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    man last time mosley was counted out this bad he beat the holy ghost outta margo....

rito has zero boxing skills he just comes forward..oppie has boxing skill and throws combinations
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol Mosley getting his ass beat

and yes, Cotto will be Gatti 2.0
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    emotional favor for cotto gonna get a lotta people outta their money when them odds come out.....

i'd debating on throwing $100 on him my damn self..

lol I already got $100 on Mayweather, I cant believe people still bet against Floyd lol

I wish I knew a 🤬 like Ghost lol. lol at somebody flagging his post
  • Bcotton5
    MSOI wrote: »
    emotional favor for cotto gonna get a lotta people outta their money when them odds come out.....

i'd debating on throwing $100 on him my damn self..
    I just spread out $250 on underdogs lol

$50 on Hopkins over Dawson to win $150.00
    $50 on Mosley over Alvarez to win $287.50
    $50 on Peterson over Khan to win $175.00
    $50 on Bradley over Pacquiao to win $162.50
    $50 on Froch over Bute to win $87.50

I cant bring myself to bet against Mayweather, even though a Cotto upset would net me $225.00 if I bet $50.00 Lol

Yea man I dont really know who to take in the B Hop fight
  • Bcotton5
    R.D. wrote: »
    lol Mosley getting his ass beat

and yes, Cotto will be Gatti 2.0

Floyd gonna take out his prison frustration on him nh
  • Seansosa
    bhop gonna surprise 🤬 and beat the 🤬 outta chad
  • Seansosa
    chad aint got no star quality anyway...🤬 boringass 🤬 and the 🤬 talk wit a lisp
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Bcotton5
    lol man I want B Hop to win but IDK if hes the smart bet, all good things come to an end and it looked like Chad had his number last time
  • R.D.
    its time 4 b hoe to go

i cant stand that dude
  • R.D.
    Seansosa wrote: »

dude probably has one of the worst speech impediments
    but that 🤬 Paul Williams takes the cake
    nawimsaying
  • Seansosa

everytime williams talks i feel sorry for him
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭

everytime williams talks i feel sorry for him

you know what Im saying lol He look like Chad Johnson too
  • MR.CJ
    imagine if p will was on a face off
  • Mastery
    Mastery Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gary Russell Jr. is fighting on the undercard of Abner Mares vs. Eric Morel on April 21st on SHOWTIME.
  • MR.CJ
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Behind MissKMembers Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    imagine if p will was on a face off
    that would be a nightmare!
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chad gonna dust B-Hop for the hometown.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Junior middleweight Deandre Latimore and welterweight prospect Jessie Vargas, both of whom are with Floyd Mayweather's promotional company, Mayweather Promotions, have been given coveted slots on Mayweather's upcoming pay-per-view undercard, Golden Boy Promotions and Mayweather Promotions announced Monday.

While Mayweather will challenge Miguel Cotto for his junior middleweight title in the main event of the "Ring Kings" HBO PPV card on May 5 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Latimore and Vargas will be on in the two televised bouts that will precede the previously announced co-feature pitting junior middleweight titlist Saul "Canelo" Alvarez against former champion Shane Mosley.

Latimore (23-3, 17 KOs), a 26-year-old former title challenger from St. Louis, will meet former welterweight titleholder Carlos Quintana (28-3, 22 KOs) of Puerto Rico in a scheduled 10-rounder.

Latimore's only title opportunity came in 2009, when he lost a split decision to St. Louis rival Cory Spinks.

Since then, Latimore has won three bouts in a row, including surviving two late knockdowns -- one in the ninth round and one in the 10th -- in a majority decision win against Milton Nunez on Feb. 24.

Quintana, a 35-year-old southpaw, held a welterweight world title for four months in 2008 when he upset Paul Williams via unanimous decision. However, Williams knocked him out in the first round of their rematch.

Quintana has only fought three times since 2008, including a shot at then-welterweight titleholder Andre Berto in April 2010. Berto knocked him out in the eighth-round, sending Quintana into a 10-month layoff, which he ended by stopping Yoryi Estrella in the ninth round of a junior middleweight bout in February 2011.

But Quintana has been off since.

In the pay-per-view opener, Vargas (18-0, 9 KOs), 22, of Las Vegas, will meet former two-time world title challenger and first-season "Contender" star Alfonso Gomez (23-5-2, 12 KOs).

Vargas will be appearing on his second consecutive Mayweather undercard. Last September, he won a 10-round decision against Josesito Lopez in a junior welterweight fight on the Mayweather-Victor Ortiz pay-per-view before moving up to welterweight for a win in February.

Gomez, 31, of Mexico, has fought for world titles twice but is best known for knocking out the late Arturo Gatti in the seventh round in 2007 and sending him into retirement.

Gomez challenged Alvarez for his 154-pound title in September and gave him a tough fight before being stopped in the sixth round. In a 2008 welterweight title bout, Gomez was knocked out in the fifth round by Cotto.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    thats wus up getting his ppl some air time
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saul Alvarez is just so 🤬 overrated to me
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Saul Alvarez is just so 🤬 overrated to me

he has some good boxing skills he just needs to be tested....and ill go out on a limb and say kirkland can not beat him after kirks last fight and how he got outboxed by a c fighter i just dont see james beating any top 154lb fighter
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5myL5x-qmd8&feature=related

Just some ish i just came across browsing youtube
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so I just watched that lopez/salido fight on my dvr....lol @ blaming the ref for having a gambling problem.,....and smh @ the score cards.....happy salido got the knock out because the fix was in
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    That red headed mexican is the future right now and many andre ward...