The WWE shows thread (Raw, Smackdown, NXT)

Replies

• infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 30,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy shit..I missed Raw. Damn Brock punched him for real lol
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 49,327 Regulator
    seems like cena fucked up AGAIN as the takedown was obviously telegraphed so this was all planned.

its just that cena can never be in the right spot at the right damn time.
    idiot.
    i hope he owen harts himself.
    infamous114VIBEf.e.d.s.
  • TheIraqTheIraq Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I think Brock had a flashback moment to the UFC
  • VIBEVIBE The Man, The Myth, The Fommie Posts: 41,809 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cena really is a horrible dude in the wrestling business.

Everyone respects him for his work ethic, what he puts in and how he does and that's cool. As an in ring competitor and in interviews and on the mic, he's a faggot.

He doesn't take finishers well.
    He's corny and laughs about everything, even in the most serious of serious situations.
    He thinks he's mr all that, after Brock popped him he's all shits and giggles. Like for real? Brock plays hot as a kettle and this dude doesn't put in the effort to do the same? Everything is all smiles. Where's this dudes emotion?
    Then he said D-Bry owed him last week for the YES! chants, wtf? How and why?
    Cena sells horrible, he doesn't even act affected by any ass kicking he receives. He just flows with the match and pops out with the super shit.
    He disrespected the Rock, the one whom paved the way for him. The one who came back and gave him Fruity Pebbles.
    Dude stays getting new gear every couple months.

I remember back when he had that partner w him and he said he'd never sellout and be big, dude fucked around and isn't even a shadow of his former self. Dude is full of it.

infamous114peagle05The-Jerk
  • peagle05peagle05 The People's Mod Posts: 25,041 Regulator
    c/s cena not taking those finishers well, the way he took those rock bottoms at WM was horrible especially that first one. he fell away before he even landed.

• TheIraqTheIraq Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just looks so damn akward
    VIBE
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 49,327 Regulator
    TheIraq wrote: »

i remember how cena looked at The Rock like he (the rock)fucked up that Rock Bottom at Survivor Series.

cena is such a bitch, please Droz yourself cena... please.
    VIBEThe-Jerk

which is a damn shame because mark henry's big ass sold that shit so well, niggas in here was going nuts. that dude made it look like a powerful move and made rock look strong as fuck.
    VIBE
    Cena's gonna end up breaking his shoulder or a collar bone landing the way he's does with the F-5.
    peagle05eyes low
  • eyes loweyes low Posts: 3,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    Cena's gonna end up breaking his shoulder or a collar bone landing the way he's does with the F-5.

i was thinking the same thing when i was watching raw. seems like cena fucks up all the big moments with his shitty wrestling
  • eyes loweyes low Posts: 3,535 ✭✭✭✭✭

look at those and look at this one

for some reason cena leaves his ass hanging out in stead of keeping his body flat
  • 1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 18,575 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peagle05 wrote: »
    they got the fuckin guys that play the three stooges guest hosting tonight...smh

cena/punk vs jericho/kane in the dark match though. might be decent

Did that ever happen cause I came in a little before 9 & where was you sitting @?!!!

• DWODWO †‡§☻☺♥♦♣♠♂♀☼✔♋✎✄☯ツ ♛♛♛♛♛KING SHIT ♛♛♛♛♛Posts: 54,106 Regulator
    rock n henry were in sync like a bitch...

• MrSoutCityMrSoutCity Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait a damn minute!!! Did the E just make the rock irrelevant?
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 38,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    Why the fuck is WWE trying so hard to keep Cena from turning heel??

it supposed to happen before wrestlemania next year...but it supposed to be a process

What do you mean? Because Brock is back?

I think Rock is off doing a movie right now.
  • MrSoutCityMrSoutCity Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why the fuck is WWE trying so hard to keep Cena from turning heel??

it supposed to happen before wrestlemania next year...but it supposed to be a process

That nigga was suppose to turn heel during the team nexus era when Wade Beret was going up against Randy Orton.
    VIBE wrote: »

What do you mean? Because Brock is back?

I think Rock is off doing a movie right now.

I mean last week Cena was calling rock out to the ring, Brock came out and all of a sudden it seems like the rock was never even there.

Yeah I think Rock is off doing business and work outside the WWE.
    peagle05
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 30,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cena is the WOAT at taking the rock bottom
    VIBEpeagle05
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 53,680 Regulator
    so this week we gonna have some 80's folks i see
    Tonight, hope it turns out well.
  • Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 9,683 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That beginning was crazy john cena is the ultimate douchebag of the century Duke is leaking like a tampon in the ring and is smiling and laughing asking other wrestlers"how my face look"!
    VIBEpeagle05
    icks86 wrote: »
    peagle05 wrote: »
    they got the fuckin guys that play the three stooges guest hosting tonight...smh

cena/punk vs jericho/kane in the dark match though. might be decent

Did that ever happen cause I came in a little before 9 & where was you sitting @?!!!

nah they ended with the ziggler/cena segment. and i was up in section 418, staring the damn caps banners in the face lol
    im puttin the pictures on my computer right now so i can upload them. need a new fucking phone though, this 3GS camera aint shit
    edited April 2012
    had to resize them, they came out big as shit