y US niggas dont respect UK niggas (top 7 reasons)

11112131416

Replies

  • NYCeeCeeNYCeeCee Posts: 1,691
    Omg, I'm in tears!! @Cain
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 38,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nigga went from blue magic to blues clues
    KingJamal
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Damn Harlem was trying to get his hustle on and now he has done a 180 lol

    Went from Nino Brown to Charlie Brown in a blink of an eye
  • harlem hustlaharlem hustla Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    this aintmy computer I dont give a fuck

    this aint even me typin dis shit

    Im good we still gettin money uptown
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 38,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao @ this aint even me typin dis shit
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 28,155 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this aintmy computer I dont give a fuck

    this aint even me typin dis shit

    Im good we still gettin money uptown

    LMFAO
  • CainCain Admin, Moderator, old.me.is no more Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 32,266 Regulator
    edited April 2012
    I'm saying tho nigga you came in here talking hard like Ol Dog now he go out like Ol Yeller smh.
    KingJamal
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 38,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
    from nicky barnes to nickelodeon
    Cain#1 pickHyenaKilla
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain Marko wrote: »
    I'm saying tho nigga you came in here talking hard like Ol Dog now he go out like Ol Yeller smh.

    Not ol yeller lol
  • NYCeeCeeNYCeeCee Posts: 1,691
    Lmao @ "this ain't me"
  • Ol Jay'sOl Jay's Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 28,155 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn Harlem Hustla u just dont care bout incriminating yaself huh bruh? u should be layin low since u on probation nd house arrest instead of discussing prices on a internet forum nd shit lol

    this the post dat started dude backtracking like a gymnist dude changed his entire persona then eventually logged off we cant let him slide for dis lls
  • jay83jay83 Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    lol. how did i miss this thread.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZIoniz3dSPIRITZ Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    their struggle is nothing like ours. They've have their problems but it isn't nearly to the extent of blacks in America. The way some of the hoods are in the states are akin to places in the third world. Even the crime here is something that you would normally expect from a third world nation.
    I also find it extremely annoying when they emulate American black gangsta culture. They have taken one of the most self destructive, darkest and pervasive facets of our culture and glorified it. It is a bit of a smack in the face to us, especially to those whom have suffered and continue to suffer from gang/drug violence and mass incarceration.
    dontdiedontkillanyon
  • BurninBushBurninBush Posts: 529
    so rappers wearing chinos and denim tops in america?
    NO DIDNT THINK SO
    fuck off no ones trying to look like gucci mayne out here.

    Im hearing everything you say in a british accent now and I can't stop it. sounds sexy on women.

    cellar door sounds like jeffrey off fresh prince in my head.

    BabyBugatti
  • BARON_$AMEDIBARON_$AMEDI I LIKE TO CHA CHA!!!! THE CROSSROADSPosts: 4,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zay_24 wrote: »
    Rockstar North is a british game developer yet they set all the GTA games in America.
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    yo, remember they made this game like gta but it was set in the U.K(you probably don't)? I forgot what it it was called but obviously the shit didn't sell. I think the U.K banned it because it had guns in it or some shit.

    My feelings about the lameness/cooness of u.k niggas have already been expressed.
    http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/235466/i-dont-give-a-fuck-how-hard-a-nigga-from-the-u-k-is/p1

  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 11,580 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mornin'...

    British posters dont be an arse ur just jealous u dont have the bollocks to recreate such a ripping stimulating brill thread pip pip cheerio if u catchin feelings tho

    Really?...That's funny?...When American shows have an English character in for an episode, like Family Guy, and the character has crooked teeth and speaks like that, I always think to myself, "Wait...No one can really find that funny...Who's sense of humour is that moronic?"...

    Guys...Really?...that's funny?...After its already been established that no one in the UK actually speaks like that?...'pip pip'?...Where do you lot actually pick this stuff up?...I don't mind intelligent banter at all...but...the same old 'cheerio and crumpets'?

    Mate...Come with some original insults, please...That high society British dialect with which you use to insult us is so pathetic its almost quaint
    BlackAX410Judah Backdontdiedontkillanyon
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 11,580 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zay_24 wrote: »
    Rockstar North is a british game developer yet they set all the GTA games in America.
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    yo, remember they made this game like gta but it was set in the U.K(you probably don't)? I forgot what it it was called but obviously the shit didn't sell. I think the U.K banned it because it had guns in it or some shit.

    My feelings about the lameness/cooness of u.k niggas have already been expressed.
    http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/235466/i-dont-give-a-fuck-how-hard-a-nigga-from-the-u-k-is/p1

    I believe the game you're referring to is Manhunt...And it wasn't banned because it 'had guns'...It was banned for the same reason a film might not make the cinemas...the censors claimed it had no storyline and was violent for the sake of bein' violent...That, and some clown killed this guy and blamed the game

    dontdiedontkillanyon
  • BARON_$AMEDIBARON_$AMEDI I LIKE TO CHA CHA!!!! THE CROSSROADSPosts: 4,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zay_24 wrote: »
    Rockstar North is a british game developer yet they set all the GTA games in America.
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    yo, remember they made this game like gta but it was set in the U.K(you probably don't)? I forgot what it it was called but obviously the shit didn't sell. I think the U.K banned it because it had guns in it or some shit.

    My feelings about the lameness/cooness of u.k niggas have already been expressed.
    http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/235466/i-dont-give-a-fuck-how-hard-a-nigga-from-the-u-k-is/p1

    I believe the game you're referring to is Manhunt...And it wasn't banned because it 'had guns'...It was banned for the same reason a film might not make the cinemas...the censors claimed it had no storyline and was violent for the sake of bein' violent...That, and some clown killed this guy and blamed the game
    BOLDER DASH!!!!!!!!! it was a game like gta. MAN HUNT DIDN'T HAVE SHIT TO DO WITH THE LAME ASS U.K lol yall don't even remember the game, that's how sad it was. It was about the u.k underworld(lol) or some shit.
    dontdiedontkillanyon
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 11,580 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zay_24 wrote: »
    Rockstar North is a british game developer yet they set all the GTA games in America.
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    yo, remember they made this game like gta but it was set in the U.K(you probably don't)? I forgot what it it was called but obviously the shit didn't sell. I think the U.K banned it because it had guns in it or some shit.

    My feelings about the lameness/cooness of u.k niggas have already been expressed.
    http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/235466/i-dont-give-a-fuck-how-hard-a-nigga-from-the-u-k-is/p1

    I believe the game you're referring to is Manhunt...And it wasn't banned because it 'had guns'...It was banned for the same reason a film might not make the cinemas...the censors claimed it had no storyline and was violent for the sake of bein' violent...That, and some clown killed this guy and blamed the game
    BOLDER DASH!!!!!!!!! it was a game like gta. MAN HUNT DIDN'T HAVE SHIT TO DO WITH THE LAME ASS U.K lol yall don't even remember the game, that's how sad it was. It was about the u.k underworld(lol) or some shit.

    Oh right, right...My apologies...Nah son...Have absolutely no idea what you're on about...Only reason I thought it was Manhunt was because that's the only game I can recall bein' banned...You sure you're not makin' it up?

    BARON_$AMEDI
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 11,580 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Family guy goes hard

    I think the new ones are good...Wasn't a fan until about when Stewie stopped tryna kill Lois...The Stewie/Bryan relationship is fuckin' amazin'...Must be fun as fuck to write them...
  • CracceRCracceR ૐ☯★♑☮⌘ Posts: 3,321 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aye not even europe respects the uk so why should the americans?
  • Max.Max. How bout i break ya arm n roundhouse kick ur head off? Posts: 21,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bruh still think he in rikers..i got a pack of Newports for a couple strawberry milks dont tell the warden tho...
  • jay83jay83 Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    lol @ the word hooligan.

  • judahxulujudahxulu Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭✭✭
    them niggas'll fuck u up over there tho, accents aside. they also havent had the open access to guns that americans have had so they use them better when they get them and they have more ways to effectively fuck you up w/o a gun. boxing is tradition in london. brixton g's be on that shit tough. imagine getting duct taped and tortured by a nigga calling you "mate" lol. oh and if you wanna really piss one of them niggas off, make fun of one of their traditional desserts called "spotted dick" lol. them niggas take that shit serious as hell especially if you say they a batty bwoy for liking "spotted dick". just be ready for fisticuffs. most of them niggas is still jamacian or nigerian despite the accents.
    BARON_$AMEDI
Sign In or Register to comment.