What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

I'm Listening to Alanis Morisette Right Now

Trillaaaaaa
Trillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchinMembers Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in R&B & Alternatives
and I don't give a damn what yall think about it...Real 🤬 what up

Comments

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsMembers Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which isn't very ironic.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know my white girls feel me
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And you aint hood cause if you were you would bump Cindy Lauper.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i like her but i just cant listen like that....Adele either.....makes me cry
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    And you aint hood cause if you were you would bump Cindy Lauper.

Time after Time is my 🤬 🤬
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    i like her but i just cant listen like that....Adele either.....makes me cry

L...O...L...
  • starvin
    starvin Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is random but that Walter white avi >>>> I'm checking out season 4 right now

• Trillaaaaaa
    I'm just waitin for the next season. I think Heisenberg gonna take Gus's Mexican connect or he just do his own thing. Either way he takin Gus spot
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room 302Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alanis Morisette's c.d is under 'angry white women music' at best buy.
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    angry white girls with low self esteem and daddy issues are the goat
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Alanis Morisette's c.d is under 'angry white women music' at best buy.

lol I know. I know what kinda music she does

I like that on video though
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    and dont lump adele or whatever her name is in with alanis. adele is only angry because her fat ass has to buy 2 seats everytime she flies on a plane. alanis is legit 🤬 up in the head, thus making her better in bed and a better artist.
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room 302Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That video with her naked in the street with her hair covering her 🤬 is g.o.a.t though.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    and dont lump adele or whatever her name is in with alanis. adele is only angry because her fat ass has to buy 2 seats everytime she flies on a plane. alanis is legit 🤬 up in the head, thus making her better in bed and a better artist.

This chick straight said she dome you up in the movie theater and this song was all over the charts lol She bout that life
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 NJMembers Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ he was 🤬 rapping that broad...