What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Game of Thrones- Season 2

Comments

• CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matt- wrote: »
    were they saying that that green 🤬 was fire? as in it could defeat dragons?

and what was up with the bald guy in Qarth cloning himself, or whatever that scene was? not sure what was happening there.

and what are they so concerned with beyond the wall. is it that Mance Rayder dude they've talked about?

im pretty sure the warlocks guild were showing off a bit of their magic...they are probally after the dragons too

• Matt-
    Matt- stew Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MobTown wrote: »

and what was up with the bald guy in Qarth cloning himself, or whatever that scene was? not sure what was happening there.

and what are they so concerned with beyond the wall. is it that Mance Rayder dude they've talked about?

im pretty sure the warlocks guild were showing off a bit of their magic...they are probally after the dragons too

makes sense. i'm sure their ability to do some 🤬 like that is gonna come into play later on
  • PaperPlaneJane
    PaperPlaneJane Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poor Dany.....she gotta beat thirsty 🤬 off with a stick. LOL. That Tywin/Arya scene was GOAT. And Renly gettin killed so early caught me off guard I aint gone lie. I'm like OOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!! Where the 🤬 the shadow come from. I mean Cat & Brienne was standing right there and 🤬 ... I see why Brienne broke down too cuz its like I'm standing with my King...protecting him...helping him with his armor then smoke monster out of nowhere come and 🤬 him.....smh...
  • imm0rt4l
    imm0rt4l Members Posts: 683 ✭✭✭

[email protected] Theon getting zero respect.

It's a liquid that's volatile, comparable to 🤬 . Can't be put out the same way though.
  • Matt-
    i have a feeling that lady stark will not be able to keep her promise to Brienne
  • Matt-
    imm0rt4l wrote: »

It's a liquid that's volatile, comparable to 🤬 . Can't be put out the same way though.

can it melt away valerian(sp) steel?

• imm0rt4l
    imm0rt4l wrote: »

can it melt away valerian(sp) steel?

Nah, I think it's properties just make it burn long/make it difficult to put out. Pretty certain it can't melt valyrian steel though.
  • PaperPlaneJane
    LMAO @ Lancel still gettin Tyrion'd

& LMAO @ Dany not being able to take them Dothraki 🤬 no where
  • Matt-
    this has probably already been posted but this show has to have one of the greatest opening songs. its the only song that i know of that gets stuck in my head and i dont get mad about it.
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. "Living, breathing exigent circumstances." Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ PaperplaneJane, you can take'em outta the hood but can't take the hood outta them.

And then he still takes the cup..
  • Matt-
    "But I don't care about your life"

lmao
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can someone post a preview for next week's episode?
  • PaperPlaneJane

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good looks. Next week will be good. For here on in, you're the person to drop the previews for the following week. I just download/stream, so previews are not there.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc 16th & UMembers Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    finally caught up on the show this weekend good 🤬 im ready to see this wildfire 🤬 in action

• imm0rt4l
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TbwroS0YP54

You will never look at Tywin Lannister the same again.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hey i noticed they keep changing the opening a bit like when a new city is introduced they change the opening to reflect
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Ol' Deaf Bastard downstate IllinoisMembers Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is how I remember Tywin Lannister from the old school days (back in the 80s):

• imm0rt4l
    MobTown wrote: »
    hey i noticed they keep changing the opening a bit like when a new city is introduced they change the opening to reflect

Every episodes intro is an indicator of where the settings of the episode take place.
  • thenatureboy
    thenatureboy Members Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to see Arya's luck turn around a bit.

The storyline with Jon Snow and the Rangers I was a little lost as to who they were after.

Brienne really was ride or die for Renly, I wish we could have got more scenes to better explain her devotion to him.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Fuck your reactions Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    something tells me tywin knows exactly who Arya is and he's about to drop that ether on the Starks. Also for those of y'all who read the books is there a point in the series when they speed up time and joffrey,Arya,the dragons ect.. are all grown? It seems like for this 🤬 to fully develop thats what it would take
  • Matt-
    Man I've been wondering how Tywin hasn't shown any bit of suspicion with Arya... But if he already knows, I'm not sure what the motive would be in waiting to capture her. He could just lock her up and send a raven or a rider in the night and the Starks would know what's up. Or just lock her up now and wait to play his hand. But if he already knew, i doubt he'd have her fixing his drinks
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    something tells me tywin knows exactly who Arya is and he's about to drop that ether on the Starks. Also for those of y'all who read the books is there a point in the series when they speed up time and joffrey,Arya,the dragons ect.. are all grown? It seems like for this 🤬 to fully develop thats what it would take

Not necessarily that she's a Stark but he knew for a fact she was a northerner.

Knowing that, and knowing the way she walks/talks he prob thinks she's nobility. Def to proper and educated to be poor/a servant/a traveler

Her proper etiquette is gonna expose her....that and her knowledge of fighting

*non spoiler just my guesses*
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Born alone, die alone. Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »

Not necessarily that she's a Stark but he knew for a fact she was a northerner.

Knowing that, and knowing the way she walks/talks he prob thinks she's nobility. Def to proper and educated to be poor/a servant/a traveler

Her proper etiquette is gonna expose her....that and her knowledge of fighting

*non spoiler just my guesses*

I don't think that will give her a way because she doesn't really act like a lady, more like a tomboy, and I don't think it's consider proper for a noble lady to know how to fight.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    something tells me tywin knows exactly who Arya is

I think the dude that Arya saved is working for Tywin.

He's probably trying to lure her into a false sense of security to see if she'll ask him to 🤬 Tywin or any of the other Lannisters.

Also, does anybody else think that Jeoffrey is smarter than he's letting on?

I'm starting to think that him abusing those prostitutes had less to do with him being a sadistic 🤬 and more about him sending a message to his uncle Tyrion that he knew he was trying to manipulate him by sending those prostitutes to his room.

The scene with Tyrion and his manservant (forget his name) in which he told him that the people believe he's the one pulling Jeoffrey's strings also led me to believe that Jeoffrey is playing him.

Tyrion seemed totally surprised that the people saw him that way.