What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Game of Thrones- Season 2

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my favorite storyline wasn't even the books then.

that dudes face should be gifed when arya told me needed to 🤬 the other man right away.
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Theon really is a 🤬
  • Will Munny
    yeah theon is a 🤬 🤬 , in the truest sense of the word. He about to get 🤬 up too and I ain't even gonna feel bad for him.

That wilding 🤬 got a nice body though.
  • PaperPlaneJane
    PaperPlaneJane Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    RIP Ser Rodrik............Theon is now officially on my list with Jeoffry & Little Finger of 🤬 that NEED to die horrible deaths when its all said & done....letting a 🤬 he barely knows gas him up to 🤬 one of the people that raised him.....like Rodrick said he is truly lost now. And you could see him literally losing his soul while he was killin Rodrik too....& Rickon & Bran screaming, crying and begging Theon to stop was heartbreaking...

• thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was crazy how he needed to cut him so many times to behead him but Ned just needed one swing to do something like that.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where's my preview for next week?
  • PaperPlaneJane
    Where's my preview for next week?

My bad bro almost forgot....

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just found out what happens to Theon Greyjoy. It's not going to be good for that dude.
  • PaperPlaneJane
    It was crazy how he needed to cut him so many times to behead him but Ned just needed one swing to do something like that.

Just shows how much of a weak hearted 🤬 he is......Ned was really bout that life....Theon has no honor what so ever.

• OceanState
    OceanState Members Posts: 203
    I just found out what happens to Theon Greyjoy. It's not going to be good for that dude.

I also know what happens and its fitting
  • Will Munny
    Ok where was Bronn when 🤬 was popping off in the town? He wasn't in this episode at all.

and what did The Hound say in the preview? I think he gots his 🤬 hard for Sansa. I suspected that ever since the end of last season.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just shows how much of a weak hearted 🤬 he is......Ned was really bout that life....Theon has no honor what so ever.

Well to be fair, Ned had a big ass Claymore meant for doing damage like that. Theon just used a regular long sword.

• PaperPlaneJane

Well to be fair, Ned had a big ass Claymore meant for doing damage like that. Theon just used a regular long sword.

True.........don't change Theon being a 🤬 tho....

• Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Woodz of Inglez Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bignorm wrote: »
    Arya Stark>>>>>>>

her big homie puttin in that work too. she need to send him at joffrey neck
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Woodz of Inglez Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    theon a snake ass 🤬 . that 🤬 food.

🤬 everything up. now joffrey gotta get a pass from rob
  • OceanState
  • PaperPlaneJane
    OceanState wrote: »
    82508450.jpg

I wonder what happens when fans of the show recognize him in public....I mean cuz there are people out there that seriously hate his character and would be crazy enough to hurt him for real.

• rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RIP Ser Rodrik............Theon is now officially on my list with Jeoffry & Little Finger of 🤬 that NEED to die horrible deaths when its all said & done....letting a 🤬 he barely knows gas him up to 🤬 one of the people that raised him.....like Rodrick said he is truly lost now. And you could see him literally losing his soul while he was killin Rodrik too....& Rickon & Bran screaming, crying and begging Theon to stop was heartbreaking...

Co-Sign on Theon

tumblr_lnaxgiDJB01qaggjuo1_500.gif

• imm0rt4l
    imm0rt4l Members Posts: 683 ✭✭✭
    It's a shame to see that Theon goes with the whole "blood is thicker than water" 🤬 . His blood relegated him to a joke among his family, and he has to discard the family he knew and grew up with so he can please some people who are mostly indifferent to him. Tragic.

OceanState wrote: »
    82508450.jpg

I wonder what happens when fans of the show recognize him in public....I mean cuz there are people out there that seriously hate his character and would be crazy enough to hurt him for real.

I wouldn't doubt it, the woman who plays Cersei says she's been called a 🤬 and gets no kinda love at places like comic con.

• PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    imm0rt4l wrote: »
    It's a shame to see that Theon goes with the whole "blood is thicker than water" 🤬 . His blood relegated him to a joke among his family, and he has to discard the family he knew and grew up with so he can please some people who are mostly indifferent to him. Tragic.
    Lets not forget his dad gave him up. Lets also not forget about him not even trying to get him back. lol at his dad talking that "Iron" 🤬 .

• imm0rt4l
    imm0rt4l Members Posts: 683 ✭✭✭
  • thenatureboy
    thenatureboy Members Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The actor who plays Joffrey has said the people who have come up to him have been cool.

The spice king stays giving Danny a hard time. She better get those dragons back.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Am I the only one who saw that wildbitch throwing it back on my 🤬 Snow?? LOL....🤬 came outta nowhere.
    The actor who plays Joffrey has said the people who have come up to him have been cool.

The spice king stays giving Danny a hard time. She better get those dragons back.

Dude's getting a statue in September...bet that.
  • OceanState
    You can tell Robb and Theon grew up together...🤬 is their downfall
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Born alone, die alone. Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The guy killing people for Arya is named Jaqen H'ghar.

Some interesting info on his wiki if you don't mind being spoiled a bit.

His theme music.