So Blacks accept unmarried moms but not gays.

politicalthug202politicalthug202 Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
wait so in a blk church sheneqia comes in with her 3 kids by
3 different daddies,and she is treated as family. but the bible says sex outside of marriage
is wrong. mother fuckers come in on sunday to church after fucking and sucking on friday and hate on gays

and doesnt the bible say slavery is ok.
a.mannBK ProductTrillaaaaaaeonimodSixSickSinspurpngoldTrillfateTru_HittaKingJamaldamnkpzombiesoul rattler-Vincenzo-stringer bellceothachosen1kingblaze84hauteAnti_matter5th Letterbobbydrake2006Chef_Taylor ValkyriaMister B.MOBLiveLifegnsjsnowproIheart~CaliChromaStonedBOSSExcellenceidoitforhiphop10chi-guyStoneColdMikeyJabu_Rule

Replies

• gnsgns It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men Posts: 15,053 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes...wtf is the problem??
    eonimodSixSickSinsValkyriaStoneColdMikey
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Top of the BootPosts: 11,811 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just give the gays equal rights already...you know it's going to happen eventually.

Get this out the way so we can focus on what's really important..the legalization of marijuana.

*scratches head*........uhh........ok u got that one
    a.manneonimodpurpngoldchi-guy
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Well stuff like that tend to happen when you live sheltered lives not exposed to other people. Plus from my experience, most of the people who are homophobic are gay themselves or have skeletons in their closets.

Let the people live their lives, they ain't affecting you. Focus on real shit that's affecting you, like this economy and gas prices.
    Not even that. I find this statement completely false. I use to be severely homophobic until I actually had a job where I had to work along side them. I never tried to get to know them personally before then, but working that job made me realize they were regular people with a different preference in sex. I still have a little phobia as far as hanging out with them, but as far as work goes they seem to be cool people and just like straight men and women they have standards as well and don't want every person they see.
    eonimodValkyria
  • king hassanking hassan south side somewherePosts: 18,657 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well stuff like that tend to happen when you live sheltered lives not exposed to other people. Plus from my experience, most of the people who are homophobic are gay themselves or have skeletons in their closets.

Let the people live their lives, they ain't affecting you. Focus on real shit that's affecting you, like this economy and gas prices.
    Don't like homos and far from a fag. But now they making a hell of a lot more noise now more than ever. I knew they were around but they did they thing, know they loud as fuck. GTTFOH

BARON_$AMEDIdamnkp-Vincenzo-StoneColdMikey
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance the three of us know yet the shooter remains nameless DornePosts: 29,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just give the gays equal rights already...you know it's going to happen eventually.

Get this out the way so we can focus on what's really important..the legalization of marijuana.[/quote]

This cannot and will not happen for the sake of society...
  • Bully_PulpitBully_Pulpit Black Mage Posts: 5,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ ppl thinking legalization of marijuana is ever happening, its not like its hard to get anyway.
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't like homos and far from a fag. But now they making a hell of a lot more noise now more than ever. I knew they were around but they did they thing, know they loud as fuck. GTTFOH

So assuming blacks just STFU during the civil rights movement where do you think we'll be right now?
    BK ProductAlready Home_17BARON_$AMEDI#lilflexlikezenodamnkp
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Top of the BootPosts: 11,811 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »

Get this out the way so we can focus on what's really important..the legalization of marijuana.

*scratches head*........uhh........ok u got that one

I don't get it.

i originally came in here to shoot it down.....but with the bolded said, i can look past that shit lol
    ItsKatBitches#lilflexlikezeno
    Das-EFX-The-Source.jpg
    That shit is tuff breh...
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 35,549 ✭✭✭✭✭

generalizing much, that's like saying all black women are loud and rude, all black men are lazy and violent,etc. Come on now dude, you small sample size isn't a representation of the whole gay community.

Still i don't understand how does a gay person lifestyle affect you, i don't even pay attention to them when i see them. They're just regular ass people to me living their lives.
    idoitforhiphop10
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 15,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gay folk are human beings just like us. They deserve the same rights as everyone else. I always find homophobia funny cuz we all have a gay person somewhere in your family tree... what they fuck dont bother me
    Trillaaaaaa#lilflexlikezenodamnkp-Vincenzo-kingblaze84jsnowproidoitforhiphop10Valentinez A. Kaiser
  • Chef_Taylor Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its funny that some blk people are against this when some are undercover homos themselves....me personally i dont give a shit about gay marriage i have no control over it...if they wanna pass that bill to let fags get married cool if not no fucks will be give on my behalf.
    BARON_$AMEDIdamnkpbull6599idoitforhiphop10
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Gay folk are human beings just like us. They deserve the same rights as everyone else. I always find homophobia funny cuz we all have a gay person somewhere in your family tree... what they fuck dont bother me

Its the poison of religion, its not religion itself thats bad, its what ppl do with it that makes it bad
    -Vincenzo-
  • gnsgns It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men Posts: 15,053 ✭✭✭✭✭

lol at you being Jamaican and saying this

so most cats in the yard are gay now?

son, u beat me to it.
    Hilarious that this nigga got air Jamaica in his avi and thats the number 1 thing most gays say about Jamaicans.

U dont like gays, that means u are gay yourself......impeccable logic.
    lol @ ppl thinking legalization of marijuana is ever happening, its not like its hard to get anyway.

If you go legalize fags getting married why not legalize weed...weed never hurt anybody and i know plenty of book smart people who do smoke good...so the whole weed slows your way of thinking down is some bullshit...you legalizing fags getting married you gotta legalize weed...but we all know they wont so fuck it.Imma still blow green every chance i get and wont think twice about it.
    Do u weed smoking peeps really want the government involved in selling that shit?
    I thought smoking weed made yall think outside the box smh.
    Trillaaaaaadamnkpkingblaze84
  • fiat_moneyfiat_money Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gns wrote: »
    Do u weed smoking peeps really want the government involved in selling that shit?
    I thought smoking weed made yall think outside the box smh.

Not really, but my desire to smoke and still obtain legitimate employment is greater.

That and I really don't want to do a weekend at the county over a roach again.
    Wouldn't a private company still be able to fire you over that shit?

They already fire medical marijuana users as they please.
    Trillaaaaaa
    edited May 2012
    doubletee wrote: »

If you go legalize fags getting married why not legalize weed...weed never hurt anybody and i know plenty of book smart people who do smoke good...so the whole weed slows your way of thinking down is some bullshit...you legalizing fags getting married you gotta legalize weed...but we all know they wont so fuck it.Imma still blow green every chance i get and wont think twice about it.

you preaching to the choir mayne, im high now....im just saying tho, shit aint never gonna happen(at least not on a federal level)