You heard about this gay bible?

13»

Replies

  • HyenaKillaHyenaKilla Posts: 1,618
    @rustyshackleford
    So... by your math, the civil rights was endorsed by hollywood purely because the Rat Pack ran it & we're pushing an agenda of their own? (while racially clowning sam on stage nightly)

    Any endorsement of the civil rights movement was insidious at best. It is well known through out conscious circles that hollywood elites have an unwritten decree that somewhere down the line in a Black actor's career, they will either be shot in the ass, sodomized or play some sort of homosexual role in order to pay dues. All the while still placing Black actors in modern day step n fetchit roles and disallowing for any serious drama to be played. Also many Black actors have to literally bend over and take it up the ass as part of homosexual rituals that occur among the entertainment elite.
    as well as heterosexual intercourse but you left it out because it would equate what you're into as a bad thing.. homosex between consenting adults has nothing in common with rape & pedophilia which involve parties who are being forced against their will.. you're not the sharpest feather in the knife block, are you.

    I did say periphery sexual activities, and I did say it wasn't limited to. Yes we can include orgies and hetero pedophilia.
    You can't say that rape and pedophilia have nothing in common with homosexuality when hmosexuality and pedophilia were openly and commonly practiced in europe. At the time it wouldn't have any distinction because pedophilia is an invention of the age of consent philosophy. Greek and Roman myths are full of stories vacillating between homosexual and heterosexual sex and rape stories where the objects are people of all ages. I may not be the sharpest knife in the block but I can cut through bullshit pretty easily.
    you can't because statistically, heterosexual child molestation happens many, MANY times more a day than does homosexual toned child molestation..

    Stats lie, and can be manipulated. Now we're talking about cases of reported vs unreported. I'm talking about a specific mindset that ritualizes homosexual pedophilia.
    the homosexual struggle is 3,400 years old so if any one struggle is behind the others time wise, it's every single one that came after leviticus was written..

    Like I said, homosexuality was openly practiced among the Greeks and Romans and some Asian cultures unimpeded. Any harkening to the book of Leviticus should be footnoted that the Torah only applied to a group of people who are insular by tradition. If one was not a member of said group the laws did not apply. 3400 years, really. That's if we're even taking that story literally. Mosaic law existed before then as part of the 42 negative confessions of the Kemetic (egyptian peoples) and homosexuality was not something practiced it just went against the philosophy of balance between male and female energies.

    you mad because yall might get prop 8ed?

    Black people have been getting prop 8'd since the catholic church gave permission to european monarchs to go into africa. continued on through the constitution. i merely pointed out this most likely scenario to show the incongruity between the homosexual struggle and the Black struggle, and to also point out their hypocrisies.
    sounds like you're playing a game of "lemme see how many fancy words for bigotry i can create"..

    You fail in this weak attempt to son me on this topic. Homosexuals are always tryin to shade shit to fit their agenda, convolution and obfuscating arguments. My logic rests on truth and clarity not chaos and confusion like yours.





    Hotep.
  • HyenaKillaHyenaKilla Posts: 1,618
    edited May 2012
    Shackled minds can't comprehend the fact that homosexuality is a forced behavior & unnatural. More than likely older Greek & Roman men raped little boys of every nation they conquered. They did it to the weakened Egyptians in Alexandria & molested the boys in the public baths for all to see. Psychological warfare due to destroy their manhood.

    Aztecs & other Native American Aboriginals condemned & executed queers. Truth
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820
    @ HyenaKilla

    Hotep

    These fruitcakes out'chea prey on people's ignorance of history drawing connections and associations where there are none. I'm still growing in this knowledge, but what I've been learning give me ammo enough to dispel these outright lies and myths these jokers use to further their cause.

    Fags got an agenda they wanna push go head, but you gonna run into serious beef with me tryin to do it on the blood and backs of Africans.
  • rusty shacklefordrusty shackleford Posts: 1,730
    edited May 2012
    @rustyshackleford
    Any endorsement of the civil rights movement was insidious at best. It is well known through out conscious circles that hollywood elites have an unwritten decree that somewhere down the line in a Black actor's career, they will either be shot in the ass, sodomized or play some sort of homosexual role in order to pay dues. All the while still placing Black actors in modern day step n fetchit roles and disallowing for any serious drama to be played. Also many Black actors have to literally bend over and take it up the ass as part of homosexual rituals that occur among the entertainment elite.
    Then if gay people run hollywood, why didn't Brokeback Mountain win the oscar over Crash??
    I did say periphery sexual activities, and I did say it wasn't limited to. Yes we can include orgies and hetero pedophilia. You can't say that rape and pedophilia have nothing in common with homosexuality when hmosexuality and pedophilia were openly and commonly practiced in europe.
    so because they may have happened in the same region simultaneously, they suddenly run hand in hand & in fact share precisely the same origin?? fascinating..
    ..I may not be the sharpest knife in the block but I can cut through bullshit pretty easily.
    then you better make sure you're not bleeding..

    Stats lie, and can be manipulated. Now we're talking about cases of reported vs unreported. I'm talking about a specific mindset that ritualizes homosexual pedophilia.
    the fact is, gay people make up merely ten percent of the total pop so i'd argue that the cases of hetero based pedo acts so far out weigh homo sexual toned events that the world of pedophilia is in essence dominated by heterosexual offenders by far... so yes..... stats lie but numbers.. hmmm... see, they don't know how to;)
    Like I said, homosexuality was openly practiced among the Greeks and Romans and some Asian cultures unimpeded. Any harkening to the book of Leviticus should be footnoted that the Torah only applied to a group of people who are insular by tradition. If one was not a member of said group the laws did not apply. 3400 years, really. That's if we're even taking that story literally. Mosaic law existed before then as part of the 42 negative confessions of the Kemetic (egyptian peoples) and homosexuality was not something practiced it just went against the philosophy of balance between male and female energies.
    wasn't practiced or wasn't admitted to being practiced? i don't think you were there to make such a sweeping judgment to the legitimacy of that theory nor do i believe for a moment that there were gay friendly editoral articles being written on gay night life in Kemet..

    Black people have been getting prop 8'd since the catholic church gave permission to european monarchs to go into africa. continued on through the constitution. i merely pointed out this most likely scenario to show the incongruity between the homosexual struggle and the Black struggle, and to also point out their hypocrisies.
    but you should @ this point agree that that's been the motif of black american heritage thus far.. do unto others, that which our forefather's slave masters did unto them....

    like i said, U th12404065612.gif

    You fail in this weak attempt to son me on this topic. Homosexuals are always tryin to shade shit to fit their agenda, convolution and obfuscating arguments. My logic rests on truth and clarity not chaos and confusion like yours.
    *reads the above blah parade once more & shakes heads in confusion...

    do tell..

  • rusty shacklefordrusty shackleford Posts: 1,730
    edited May 2012
    HyenaKilla wrote: »
    Shackled minds can't comprehend the fact that homosexuality is a forced behavior & unnatural. More than likely older Greek & Roman men raped little boys of every nation they conquered. They did it to the weakened Egyptians in Alexandria & molested the boys in the public baths for all to see. Psychological warfare due to destroy their manhood.

    Aztecs & other Native American Aboriginals condemned & executed queers. Truth
    then that proves your point because it couldn't have been because some heterosexual men feel threatened by the idea of being fucked in the ass..

    confused2.gif
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi Posts: 4,817
    between this & lil b idk who the smarter/better troll is
  • rusty shacklefordrusty shackleford Posts: 1,730
    edited May 2012
    @ HyenaKilla

    Hotep

    These fruitcakes out'chea prey on people's ignorance of history drawing connections and associations where there are none. I'm still growing in this knowledge, but what I've been learning give me ammo enough to dispel these outright lies and myths these jokers use to further their cause.

    Fags got an agenda they wanna push go head, but you gonna run into serious beef with me tryin to do it on the blood and backs of Africans.
    then call the butcher.. being black is legal now..

    being gay is still pretty much a death sentence.. whether administered by a blood thirsty lynch mob in jamaica, a firing squad in iran, a jail sentence in africa or by way of hiv aids created by U.S. House Bill 15090, care of the people you should be focusing all this misdirected anger @ instead of taking uneducated jabs at the most oppressed minority group of our times just because they [not hurt but] love another person..

    images_news_nov_01_large.jpg
    hb15090pg129.jpg
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820
    Then if gay people run hollywood, why didn't Brokeback Mountain win the oscar over Crash??

    Politricks and Illusion. In Crash Terrance Howard was a man whose wife was violated by a police officer and Lorenzo Tate's character was killed in the end. It's the reason why Denzel had to win an Oscar for being a corrupt cop over a dad fighting for his son's life. Your example of Crash hardly negates the bullshit that Black actors go through in Hollywood.
    so because they may have happened in the same region simultaneously, they suddenly run hand in hand & in fact share precisely the same origin?? fascinating..

    I like how you cut my quote off to shade my response, but if you reread the totality of that response:
    At the time it wouldn't have any distinction because pedophilia is an invention of the age of consent philosophy. Greek and Roman myths are full of stories vacillating between homosexual and heterosexual sex and rape stories where the objects are people of all ages. I may not be the sharpest knife in the block but I can cut through bullshit pretty easily.

    You can clearly see that these behaviors went hand in hand as well as their violent treatment of women.
    the fact is, gay people make up merely ten percent of the total pop so i'd argue that the cases of hetero based pedo acts so far out weigh homo sexual toned events that the world of pedophilia is in essence dominated by heterosexual offenders by far... so yes..... stats lie but numbers.. hmmm... see, they don't know how to;)

    By sheer volume of course hetero pedo acts outweigh homosexual pedo acts, but it cannot be determined how many pedophiles vacillate between girls and boys. You can only argue that openly gay people make up 10% of the world pop, but
    If you were to count those who've engaged in some type of homosexual behavior but don't consider themselves gay, that figure jumps exponentially. Do pedophiles who prey on boys consider themselves homosexuals? Whether or not people engage in homosexual activities consider themselves homosexual are two different things that directly confuse the numbers. Especially all these folks who consider themselves bi-curious, bi this or bi that, that's explicitly Greek and Roman behavior those fuckers are the quintessential bisexual/homosexual culture.
    wasn't practiced or wasn't admitted to being practiced? i don't think you were there to make such a sweeping judgment to the legitimacy of that theory nor do i believe for a moment that there were gay friendly editoral articles being written on gay night life in Kemet..

    Pointless speculation. You're basically saying, well with so many people, somebody had to be a fag. It's not that hard to believe that if homosexuality is not a behavior encouraged by a people that there would be little to no homosexuality in that group.
    Spiritual foundation negate a lot of bullshit.

    Example Rome and Greece were two cultures that emphasized the superiority of the male over the woman, both cultures were misogynist and saw little value for women outside of breeding. Males were often isolated from females in Athens, Sparta, and Rome in pursuit of philosophy or warfare and often only kept company with each other.

    Kemet in contrast, always expressed a duality at its core the necessity for both male and female energies to always be present and compliment one another. Pharoahs and queens had a relationship more akin to a President and First Lady.

    It is only natural that people who are more spiritual be less inclined to participate in such savage behaviors as opposed to those who were not.



  • kzzlkzzl Posts: 4,306
    I laughed at this news. I really did. Here it is happening right in peoples face and they still don't get it. Then the reaction of people is even funnier.

    Let them have their gay bible. Just another book like the rest of them.
  • HyenaKillaHyenaKilla Posts: 1,618

    HyenaKilla wrote: »
    Shackled minds can't comprehend the fact that homosexuality is a forced behavior & unnatural. More than likely older Greek & Roman men raped little boys of every nation they conquered. They did it to the weakened Egyptians in Alexandria & molested the boys in the public baths for all to see. Psychological warfare due to destroy their manhood.

    Aztecs & other Native American Aboriginals condemned & executed queers. Truth
    then that proves your point because it couldn't have been because some heterosexual men feel threatened by the idea of being fucked in the ass..

    confused2.gif

    I don't get your point. Romans/Greek soldiers were already queer, & they used their sexual orientation to further their personal agendas.They raped kids & wiped out the ancient customs of conquered lands.

    Are u proud of that?

  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820
    HyenaKilla wrote: »
    HyenaKilla wrote: »
    Shackled minds can't comprehend the fact that homosexuality is a forced behavior & unnatural. More than likely older Greek & Roman men raped little boys of every nation they conquered. They did it to the weakened Egyptians in Alexandria & molested the boys in the public baths for all to see. Psychological warfare due to destroy their manhood.

    Aztecs & other Native American Aboriginals condemned & executed queers. Truth
    then that proves your point because it couldn't have been because some heterosexual men feel threatened by the idea of being fucked in the ass..

    confused2.gif

    I don't get your point. Romans/Greek soldiers were already queer, & they used their sexual orientation to further their personal agendas.They raped kids & wiped out the ancient customs of conquered lands.

    Are u proud of that?

    At this point and time rusty don't have a leg to stand on. Only thing he/she/it can do is troll. Rusty already already shot all his bullets on the first post tryin to son me. All he can do now is shoot up blanks with false speculations and shading arguments.
  • JokerKingJokerKing Posts: 20,371
    We need a black bible

    Change Adam and Eve to Jerome and Shaquita

    That nigga moses said fuck those animals and filled his boat with Colt 45 and weed


  • rusty shacklefordrusty shackleford Posts: 1,730
    edited May 2012

    Politricks and Illusion. In Crash Terrance Howard was a man whose wife was violated by a police officer and Lorenzo Tate's character was killed in the end. It's the reason why Denzel had to win an Oscar for being a corrupt cop over a dad fighting for his son's life. Your example of Crash hardly negates the bullshit that Black actors go through in Hollywood.
    yeah, that's nice, buddy.. but you [AGAIN] curiously negated the provision of an answer for my question & instead opted to fall back into martyr mode in hopes that no one will take notice.. fyi: true revolutionaries aint quick to back down.
    You can clearly see that these behaviors went hand in hand as well as their violent treatment of women.
    oh rlly?
    NEWS FLASH!! GENGHIS KHAN WAS HETEROSEXUAL!!!

    gotdam.gif

    i know you th12404065612.gif
    greddymb.gif
    yeah.. i noticed you still can't thread together a correlation between homosexuality & pedophilia besides "they sometimes happen in the same zip code"... i hear the L train ah comin'..
    It's not that hard to believe that if homosexuality is not a behavior encouraged by a people that there would be little to no homosexuality in that group.
    i'm starting to see your point...

    .. like in iran?

    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5Np1ZrH61SZ0bXjoW7i9_Xbzl7qDj9A_qNRLOjlO1TalbOLGMETB2YaGBqw

    .. & jamaica??

    jamaica-queerfreedom.jpg?w=425&h=318

    .... because as you said, where it isn't encouraged, " there would be little to no homosexuality in that group"...

    i'd argue that the penalty of death falls under the category of "not encouraged" but what do i know.. i'm only using common sense based on a thorough 25 year study of basic human nature..

    Example Rome and Greece were two cultures that emphasized the superiority of the male over the woman, both cultures were misogynist and saw little value for women outside of breeding. Males were often isolated from females in Athens, Sparta, and Rome in pursuit of philosophy or warfare and often only kept company with each other.

    Kemet in contrast, always expressed a duality at its core the necessity for both male and female energies to always be present and compliment one another. Pharoahs and queens had a relationship more akin to a President and First Lady.

    It is only natural that people who are more spiritual be less inclined to participate in such savage behaviors as opposed to those who were not.
    hey great!!.. that's awesome, dude..

    whats an 8 letter word for "fancy speculation"??




    -> bullshit.

    you can't speak on the operation of anyone's mind besides your own. therefore, the dissection of intricate dynamics in reference to relationships that took place thousands of years ago is so far beyond your area of expertise that i'd laugh if it wasn't so sad.

    so_much_win_graphic.png

    circleloopcorrectopti6km.gif
  • Leah_BonitaLeah_Bonita Posts: 839
    im all for gays gettin married but they taken it to far now
  • HyenaKilla wrote: »
    I don't get your point. Romans/Greek soldiers were already queer, & they used their sexual orientation to further their personal agendas.They raped kids & wiped out the ancient customs of conquered lands.

    Are u proud of that?
    i can only be proud of my own actions.. & just in case you don't understand the order of military life, soldiers do what they are told to do.. not what their own agendas dictate to them.
    downloadpointergifae4.gif

    chappeleRickJamesDirtyUpCouch.gif
  • rusty shacklefordrusty shackleford Posts: 1,730
    edited May 2012

    At this point and time rusty don't have a leg to stand on.
    except my 3 ether votes in posts from quoting you VS. your 1 ether vote from quoting me..

    & ya know somethin'? i just did the math & that means i @ least have two legs to stand on while you're ass is like eddie murphy in the movie trading places..

    9013_view.jpg

    1185339399256.gif

  • zombiezombie Posts: 6,999
    Trill 5015 wrote: »
    im all for gays gettin married but they taken it to far now

    Nigga once you give fags an inch they take a fucking mile don't support anything gay or else it's going to be ancient rome all over again.
  • nujerz84 wrote: »
    Rusty the Homo Poster is Mad.
    @ what? istaywinnin'..
    JRPS.gif
13»
Sign In or Register to comment.