ITS OVER!!!!! (Me&My Girl Just Broke Up)

Tru_HittaTru_Hitta Posts: 615
edited May 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
long story short we been on the rocks ever since that talk we had about givin me head. She wanna be slick disrespect but she clearly forgot whose name is on the lease so i wait for her to go out then locked her ass out my house. Now this happened sunday she been staying at her parents house for the last two days (most of her shit at my place). Now i admit we was trying to get back right send text&talking on the phone. So today she came over talking bout shes gonna change everythang was cool we was chilling one thing lead to another. We in the bed&when it comes down to it she still didnt suck the dick -_-. So i made some slick comment about another bitch she got hot wanna go through my phone&check my facebook couldnt find shit yet started accusing me of cheating. The bitch tried to baby boy my ass but i wasnt havin it. I go to the closet grab her fav dress&tore that bitch up. Told her leave before more of her shit get tore up so she dips (after i let her grab most of her clothes)...........its 9:27pm where im at&i just got a text from the bitch saying we over......(kanye shrug) IM FREE BITCH
free_at_last.gif
Plap SunBoldChildbobbydrake2006SixSickSinsPiffyHazeinfamous114

Replies

• ChromaStonedChromaStoned Posts: 938 ✭✭✭
    dun dun dun here comes the dramanator!
  • frostyicyfrostyicy Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • amenhotepivamenhotepiv Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭✭✭
    u got ur freedom
    take it and dont look back
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher One Cold Ass Honkey It's Cold, AlaskaPosts: 27,765 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why put someone under the impression that you wanna commit to them, but your intention is to cheat. Just causes a bunch of needless drama. chicks is crazy these days with all the birth controls they got out here causing mood swings and shit.
    sweetheart93Bookwormbuttuh_bMR.CJ
  • sweetheart93sweetheart93 Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for sharing.
  • StewStew Im In My Permanent PRhyme We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 34,653 Regulator
    Lmao. Over some head. Good job brotha
    Beezus
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher One Cold Ass Honkey It's Cold, AlaskaPosts: 27,765 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Do you have a car because scorned women tend to fuck those up real quick? Scratched paint,puncture tires busted out windows shit of that nature.
    Word, might come back one night and get you excited for some head and thats the day she bites your dick off.
    Loo.Loosweetheart93HyenaKillaMR.CJ
    on the real u better be careful
  • Tru_HittaTru_Hitta Posts: 615
    edited May 2012
    Uhh you WERE cheating though.

i cheated once and she didnt know it so why she accusing
    Do you have a car because scorned women tend to fuck those up real quick? Scratched paint,puncture tires busted out windows shit of that nature.

i do but if she touch it she gone have a fatal accident the same night

HarlemThumzUpSixSickSins
  • MrSoutCityMrSoutCity Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ locking her out the house. Some straight hoe shit.
    edutained_by_hhtru_m.a.c
  • StewStew Im In My Permanent PRhyme We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 34,653 Regulator
    Hitta wrote: »
    Uhh you WERE cheating though.

i do but if she touch it she gone have a fatal accident the same night

Then u going to jail for the rest of your life. Smart
    she plotting
    believe that
    bobbydrake2006
  • inthacutinthacut Posts: 955 ✭✭✭
    lol u and ur girl broke up cause of that bj issue, step ur game up b.

taught one or two chicks to do that shit and they never had no problems. goin off of her reaction, i gotta agree with what everyone else was saying, that bitch was sucking dick, just not urs.

just take it as a learning lesson and keep it moving b. shit ain worth the headache or catching a case for.

bobbydrake2006
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ Hitta

You are through true enough. She not through though. Most girls don't want to end things until they feel like they've left you in a devastated position. If you end it with her and you're happy that is ether to her soul. She'll try and devise a way to get back at you. Even if it's to try and get back with you just to play you out.

Don't look back dun. Take your freedom and run like Forrest.
    deadeye
  • Tru_HittaTru_Hitta Posts: 615
    @ Hitta

You are through true enough. She not through though. Most girls don't want to end things until they feel like they've left you in a devastated position. If you end it with her and you're happy that is ether to her soul. She'll try and devise a way to get back at you. Even if it's to try and get back with you just to play you out.

Don't look back dun. Take your freedom and run like Forrest.

to be honest i might take her back just to watch her plot and still cheat that way when she goes for her move i can just sit back&watch the show
    HyenaKilla
  • ms.jonesms.jones Posts: 5,589 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all ain't broke up yet. Shut up.
    Loo.LooCraig RobinsonDWOMeTaL
  • BookwormBookworm Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hitta wrote: »
    [/quote]
    So i made some slick comment about another bitch

Thats why. BTW if you knew from jump that head was a dealbreaker why did you let her move in with you?
    amenhotepiv
  • major painmajor pain Posts: 9,890 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • major painmajor pain Posts: 9,890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hitta wrote:
    long story short we been on the rocks ever since that talk we had about givin me head. She wanna be slick disrespect but she clearly forgot whose name is on the lease so i wait for her to go out then locked her ass out my house. Now this happened sunday she been staying at her parents house for the last two days (most of her shit at my place). Now i admit we was trying to get back right send text&talking on the phone. So today she came over talking bout shes gonna change everythang was cool we was chilling one thing lead to another. We in the bed&when it comes down to it she still didnt suck the dick -_-. So i made some slick comment about another bitch she got hot wanna go through my phone&check my facebook couldnt find shit yet started accusing me of cheating. The bitch tried to baby boy my ass but i wasnt havin it. I go to the closet grab her fav dress&tore that bitch up. Told her leave before more of her shit get tore up so she dips (after i let her grab most of her clothes)...........its 9:27pm where im at&i just got a text from the bitch saying we over......(kanye shrug) IM FREE BITCH

even though i know this story is as real as santa clause... this would be some of the most bitch shit ive ever heard a 'man' doing
    edutained_by_hh
  • CainCain Admin, Moderator, old.me.is no more Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 30,957 Regulator
    Might as well kill yourself
    SixSickSins