The Official 2011-2012 European Football Thread.

Replies

• FigoFigo Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    chelsea win, spurs an arsenal loose
  • dontdiedontkillanyondontdiedontkillanyon Show me some love, you losers. Posts: 6,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds EVERYBODY WAITING FOR THE REVOLUTION TO START/ BUT YOU AINT ON THE FRONT LINE TAKING 2 IN THE HEART Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drogba is the man... Respect to Him
  • northside7northside7 Posts: 18,543 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my respect bu smmfh.
  • dontdiedontkillanyondontdiedontkillanyon Show me some love, you losers. Posts: 6,503 ✭✭✭✭✭

Respect to Drogba deffo, fuck everyone else
    so you telling chelsea won more champions league than arsenal fc? seen
    One Spliffjoshuaboy
    50smh.gif

It's gonna be a long year smdh..
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief, FCC Member, IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 13,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got damn, lauce in your own stadium! Congrats Chelsea, superb game
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 11,225 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If John Terry had any decorum...he'd let Lampard lift the trophy
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds EVERYBODY WAITING FOR THE REVOLUTION TO START/ BUT YOU AINT ON THE FRONT LINE TAKING 2 IN THE HEART Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭✭

Respect to Drogba deffo, fuck everyone else

init him and di matteo...
    Figo wrote: »

haha

yo redknapp eithering chelsea, all the money they spend on different managers, and the stand in wins it lol villa boas crying with is bayern scarf round his neck now lol

That shit won't last five years, believe that..
    ashley cole is a right prick
    dontdiedontkillanyon
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 11,225 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ashley cole is a right prick

Top dickhead..The E3 Bow came out...After he's been tryna hide it for 10 years
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 35,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These last two weeks been too damn much, great games. Drogba came through with the clutch gene.
    arsenal ex players stay winning though. samir nasri, cliche, ashley cole, damn who next? van persie with juventus......
    water ur seedsinfamous114northside7dontdiedontkillanyons0j0urner
    edited May 2012
    do you still get a medal if youve left the club, but played a large amounts of games and contributed to the cup??? i.e boas?
    edited May 2012
    Got damn, lauce in your own stadium! Congrats Chelsea, superb game

Bayern losing in their own stadium, Chelski playing awful football all through the season up to and including this match, Tottenham losing out on a Champions League spot, Arsenal denied the chance to be the first London team to win the Champions League, it took Abramovich spending £752m to get Chelski where they are now, winning the Champions League final might not be enough to save Di Matteo... I'm sorry but nobody won this match. Everyone including football on a whole lost tonight.
    toheeb27infamous114t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088northside7GoonerYoung_ChitlinOne Spliffbdbdbdjoshuaboy
    arsenal ex players stay winning though. samir nasri, cliche, ashley cole, damn who next? van persie with juventus......

*pow pow pow* shots
  • One SpliffOne Spliff Posts: 5,351 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    in the words of ashely cole

"now no one can say nuffin to me"

this ether burns so so slow, espically for the haters in this thread.

reading sum of these posts wen we won the fa cup n after the barca game n now, is priceless.

lmao @ the arsenal fans

i say the same shit year after yar after year in this thread.

united r past it and fergie is past it, most overrated team in europe, ...and arsenal will never win a trophy under wenger ever again...and year after year im proven right.

god damn...i hate to say it but...

• GoonerGooner Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fuck football....my african part is happy for drogba tho
    platini look piss as fuck. dem french hate yall english
    joshuaboy
    One Spliff wrote: »

reading sum of these posts wen we won the fa cup n after the barca game n now, is priceless.

lmao @ the arsenal fans

united r past it and fergie is past it, most overrated team in europe, ...and arsenal will never win a trophy under wenger ever again...and year after year im proven right.

edited May 2012
    One Spliff wrote: »

lmao @ the arsenal fans

he's alive1317143565_fish_in_the_plate_is_alive.gif
    platini look piss as fuck. dem french hate yall english

He looks like he doesn't even want to give the medals over. If he had it his way he'd probably ban all English clubs from playing in Europe.
  • GoonerGooner Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Terry has no shame...at all
    dontdiedontkillanyon