What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Molyneux Not Impressed With Wii U

joshuaboy
joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in IllGaming

Ex-Lionhead chief reveals plans for E3 in email correspondence.

Peter Molyneux has shared his thoughts on what we can expect from E3 in an email exchange with Kotaku. In the communications, Molyneux, who recently confirmed he’ll be involved in Spike TV’s coverage of E3, reveals the extent of his expectations.

He explained, “Sony and Microsoft are holding their breath on next gen, [it will be] interesting to see how they pad out another year. Price cuts, form factors?

“Nintendo's slightly lacklustre Wii U is going to have to blow us away with better specs and great 1st party line up.”

In terms of individual games, he said he was interested in GTA V, “but only in a mildly curious way.” He also said he hoped to hear reveals from both Bungie and Valve, and find out more about where the continuing trends of Facebook integration and Social Gaming will go next.

It’s the first major outing for the famous British creative since he announced he was leaving Lionhead to form a new company, 22 Cans.

E3 will take place in Los Angeles from June 5th-7th.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/05/17/molyneux-not-impressed-with-wii-u

Comments

• peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be real, wii u probably does have some shortcomings but I refuse to take anything Peter molyneux says seriously
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peagle05 wrote: »
    I'll be real, wii u probably does have some shortcomings but I refuse to take anything Peter molyneux says seriously

• infamous118
    infamous118 Members Posts: 618 ✭✭✭

• blackkevblazini
    blackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭

This. Peter Molyneux stay full of 🤬 .

This dude stay gassing his own games up to epic proportions....Remember how Fable was supposed to be the best game ever?

• focus
    focus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Members Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012

This dude stay gassing his own games up to epic proportions....Remember how Fable was supposed to be the best game ever?

Shittt...remember that first demo of Project Natal/Kinect with "Milo" he did? LOL

But he not saying nothing we don't already know. He's talking about his impressions based on last year's presentation.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven I don't knowMembers Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Though Peter usually puts his foot in his mouth, I see where he is coming from.I am not impressed with the WiiU or its gimmick controller either.I just want to play Nintendo games in HD and I already know better than to expect Ninty to deliver anything besides the usual so no one should expect to be impressed.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah i just want to see a mushroom kingdom in 1080p.
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah i just want to see a mushroom kingdom in 1080p.

and other Nintendo franchise having proper online play (outside of Mario Kart).
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Mr. Fifth Letter Your ConscienceMembers Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't 🤬 with dude's opinion when his own franchise went backward damn near every sequel.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    molyneux is an old dilapidated 🤬 who hasn't done 🤬 all.
  • blackkevblazini
    blackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    focus wrote: »

Shittt...remember that first demo of Project Natal/Kinect with "Milo" he did?

But he not saying nothing we don't already know. He's talking about his impressions based on last year's presentation.

Milo was some creepy ass yes 🤬 🤬 for real.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what i see from ign is that the controller is a souped ipad with controllers
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I want from Nintendo...Is to make a Super Smash Bros wherein I can violate 🤬 online easily...all this friendcode 🤬 🤬 the Wii for me...smh
  • imm0rt4l
    imm0rt4l Members Posts: 683 ✭✭✭
    I was really hyped for wii when it was announced, the reality of the system didn't really match what I thought/hoped it would be. I'm even less interested in the wii-u, but I'll wait for E3, spaceworld etc.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    Karl. wrote: »
    Peter Molyneux is a 🤬 . He told way too many lies when he was talking about Fable 2.

^^^^spoken like an ex-girlfriend
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven I don't knowMembers Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    imm0rt4l wrote: »
    I was really hyped for wii when it was announced, the reality of the system didn't really match what I thought/hoped it would be. I'm even less interested in the wii-u, but I'll wait for E3, spaceworld etc.

See that's the thing man all this 🤬 is gimmicks.They sound good in theory,but are not practical or possible due to realistic limitations.Just like MS claimed that Kinect was going to change how we play games,but the reality was the Wii without a controller and even crappier games.Just give me a well designed game-pad with good sticks and design some great games.This is why the dual shock has lasted for damn near two decades and they only need to alter the overall design to be more comfortable.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CS the dual shock thing...That PS pad will never change...
  • focus
    focus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Members Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    focus wrote: »

Shittt...remember that first demo of Project Natal/Kinect with "Milo" he did?

Milo was some creepy ass yes 🤬 🤬 for real.

I just cant believe how much dude gassed Kinect though. It ended up being nothing like it was in that first preview. I wonder how much input he even had since he not even with M$ anymore.

I never played Fable, but everybody say he lies about that too.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    [email protected] 360 🤬 fanboys Karl and Focus.

I swear when we were getting in console wars, you two 🤬 would bring up Fable as one of 360s big exclusives to counter my arguments on PS3 having better exclusives.

Now the truth comes out. You think Fable's wack, or in focus case... you didn't even play the game!

• earth two superman
    earth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    focus being heterosexual is a fable
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Dallas Cowboys 2016 NFC EAST CHAMPS Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even though I won't be buying the Wii U, I'm not impressed with anything by Peter Molyneux lately. Hasn't had great game since Black and White, the first Fable was just average completely.