The Official MIAMI HEAT 2011 - 2012 Thread....

Replies

• playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 51,511 ✭✭✭✭✭
    coop9889 wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    Wade won't face close the criticism LeBron James will get if the Heat lose...niggas will forget Wade even is on the team

Well they kinda forgot abotu him anyhow throught the season as he was marginalized along with bosh, with great power comes great responsibility.. lebron was always thought of as the reason.. now he has to be the answer and show up in the second half of games..

Wade is gonna need t step up but it starts and ends with Bron

Yet people swear it's "Wade's Team"
    Well it was/is im just talking about the media narrative ... wade did pretty much relinquish that by his own words this year though
  • ATTSATTS Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭

"I am cold blooded"......
    DaBull
  • thatni99ajahmalthatni99ajahmal Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    coop9889 wrote: »
    Wade won't face close the criticism LeBron James will get if the Heat lose...niggas will forget Wade even is on the team

Well they kinda forgot abotu him anyhow throught the season as he was marginalized along with bosh, with great power comes great responsibility.. lebron was always thought of as the reason.. now he has to be the answer and show up in the second half of games..

Wade is gonna need t step up but it starts and ends with Bron

Yet people swear it's "Wade's Team"

To most ppl from the area it will always be Wade's team thats just the way it is..

When was Wade was out it was the Heat dont need him they are 13-1 now its lets blame Wade if we lose..
    Granted he hasnt played to his talent for a full game..
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B Real niggas back in style Inglewood niggaPosts: 6,533 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaBull wrote: »
    washed wade

#wadesheat

• usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 35,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Miami plays a complete game they will win, that meaning Wade can't take the first half off. They have to do a better job guarding Rondo too, they just give that nigga passing lanes all day. I would let Rondo shoot all day, the Big 3 and the bench ain't beating me.
  • ATTSATTS Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    If Miami plays a complete game they will win, that meaning Wade can't take the first half off. They have to do a better job guarding Rondo too, they just give that nigga passing lanes all day. I would let Rondo shoot all day, the Big 3 and the bench ain't beating me.

@usmarin3
    thats what i am saying....why do teams, not just miami let rondo walk down the court.....you gotta front him and make him work at times........its too easy for rondo

• yrohollayroholla Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭✭
    I like how the people most critical of Wade are LeBrons biggest fans....cant say I'm surprised tho....they will scapegoat anybody within arms reach.....fact is, Boston is doubling Wade more than LeBron....LeBron is the playmaker....he does have to make the game easier for Wade since its clear Wade decided to play more off the ball than LeBron....with that said, I'm a lil uneasy but still confident Miami can pull this one out
  • jaemoomsjaemooms Posts: 771 ✭✭✭
    Its Judgement day again pussy boys....
    Inglewood_Binfamous114ragepurpngold
  • DaBullDaBull Posts: 7,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jaemooms wrote: »

^^^^^ this dude has been going at ya'll HEAT fans neck for the past 3 days!!!! LOL
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 29,239 ✭✭✭✭✭

^^^^^ this dude has been going at ya'll HEAT fans neck for the past 3 days!!!! LOL

He's from Cleveland...automatic L right there
    its....JOHN BIceBergTaylorericb4prezCoolJoe
  • Tommy bilfigerTommy bilfiger Posts: 14,547 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bosh is the key

If he can hit them mid range jumpers that spaces the floor for wade and the king

Just like how hibbert camped around the paint thats what kg is doin

Dont know why any heat fan is nervous C's cant close teams out remember they had a 13 point lead in game 7 of the finals wit kobe goin 2-18 to start and still lost the game

They suck at closin

Lol @ jaemooms
  • Chi-Town BullyChi-Town Bully Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's been 2 years, time to let it go

Wade go step up tonight and Lebron saw what Durant did last night and go top that performance
  • its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Posts: 10,233 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bosh is the key

If he can hit them mid range jumpers that spaces the floor for wade and the king

Dont know why any heat fan is nervous C's cant close teams out remember they had a 13 point lead in game 7 of the finals wit kobe goin 2-18 to start and still lost the game

They suck at closin

Lol @ jaemooms

enough out of you bruh, that game was played in LA, Perkins was out, Sheed could barely get up off the floor thats how bad his back was, we were warring but were undermanned and still only lost by 4, now we are at home, have controlled every game since game 2 (which the heat caught a break in) and according to numbers everything you been saying is FALSE, 36-2 all time when leading a series 3-2, 9-2 closing games out at home since 08, Bosh aint no damn key, FOH

jaemooms
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B Real niggas back in style Inglewood niggaPosts: 6,533 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wade go step up tonight and Lebron saw what Durant did last night and go top that performance

actually lebron said he didnt even watch the game at all

jaemooms
    edited June 2012
    Bosh is the key

They suck at closin

Lol @ jaemooms

enough out of you bruh, that game was played in LA, Perkins was out, Sheed could barely get up off the floor thats how bad his back was, we were warring but were undermanned and still only lost by 4, now we are at home, have controlled every game since game 2 (which the heat caught a break in) and according to numbers everything you been saying is FALSE, 36-2 all time when leading a series 3-2, 9-2 closing games out at home since 08, Bosh aint no damn key, FOH

Dog you're done I already bodied u wit facts and swept u in the dustpan

And Why are u mentioning all time numbers for when I said the big 3 era? In the big 3 era doc rivers and the c's are 11-17 in closeout games I mentioned close out games AFTER GAME 5(which is what they're facin now) btw where they suck,stop being selective and only postin their record at home

Reading is fundamental

And miss me wit them excuses sheed was doin his thing in game 7

Let my nuts go. And the bulls aint shit but the cavs four years ago. Y'all aint winning shit. Make room for those MVP trophys..
    ericb4prez
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 29,239 ✭✭✭✭✭

Let my nuts go. And the bulls aint shit but the cavs four years ago. Y'all aint winning shit. Make room for those MVP trophys..

miami-marlins.indians.jpg?e98d57

Your city stays losing
    thatni99ajahmalIceBergTaylorericb4prez
  • Chi-Town BullyChi-Town Bully Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭✭

Living in Cleveland got you bitter as hell. Thats ok about my squad i saw them win six, how many did yours win
    ^Clapped

The whole city of Loseland aint won nothin since 1964
  • Off&OnOff&On you might see me in the gt, with the tv, or the BP with the scanner chill modePosts: 16,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    scared.gif

every heat fan watching the game tonight
    Spoiler:

every heat fan tonight (including me) once the final buzzer sounds
    unspoken_respect

Being a Heat fan = self-etherage of the highest degree.

Laughing stock of the NBA two year in a row!! Your franchise will be the biggest punchline to everyone's jokes. Cleveland went though that for one summer. But two summers in a row?! I didnt think it was possible but this is more humiliating then last year If Lebron just gon keep losing to the Celtics in the conference finals he could have stayed in Cleveland for that and left D-wade's cock out of his mouth. Shit is pitiful....
    infamous114Inglewood_BIceBergTaylorrageericb4prez
    edited June 2012

Being a Heat fan = self-etherage of the highest degree.

Laughing stock of the NBA two year in a row!! Your franchise will be the biggest punchline to everyone's jokes. Cleveland went though that for one summer. But two summers in a row?! I didnt think it was possible but this is more humiliating then last year If Lebron just gon keep losing to the Celtics in the conference finals he could have stayed in Cleveland for that and left D-wade's cock out of his mouth. Shit is pitiful....

Grasping for straws...my team has consistently made the playoffs since the mid-90s. Your team was garbage before Lebron got there and your team is garbage now.
    coop9889
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 35,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This game won't come down to Wade or Lebron to me, it's gonna be on Bosh. Bosh has to keep KG from roaming and make him pay if he does. The series switch when KG started roaming, trapping D Wade, and protecting the rim.
    Inglewood_B
  • DaBullDaBull Posts: 7,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haslem and Battier starting, still no Bosh in starting lineup
  • Off&OnOff&On you might see me in the gt, with the tv, or the BP with the scanner chill modePosts: 16,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haslem and Battier starting, still no Bosh in starting lineup

stone-cold-what-o.gif
    IceBergTaylor
This discussion has been closed.