What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

I'm tired of yall acting like Kobe's the best closer...THE REAL BEST CLOSER IS.......

Comments

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Robert Horry is the best closer of all time
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Robert Horry is the best closer of all time

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Truth
  • Bmore Boy
    Bmore Boy Members Posts: 32
    edited April 2010
    Melo. He never gets his props.
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Bmore Boy wrote: »
    Melo. He never gets his props.

Clearly he's the best clutch shooter in the game....
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Who cares??? I don't see why 🤬 would argue over something like this real talk. So LBJ hits more game winning shots, he has the ball 100% of the time on his team compared to other players so it's obvious he would have more game winning shots. But Personally I still would want Kobe taking the last shot in any game over LBJ.
  • will grimey
    edited April 2010
    I respect that CMac...Like I said before I'd take Melo over Kobe...
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    well, the list dont lie..all ima say tho is kg definitely got in lebron head yesterday(that aint no excuse, id rather mo shot that 3 anyway)...

damn...🤬 better start gettin outlaw da ball in the 4th quarter...
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited April 2010
    CMac wrote: »
    Who cares??? I don't see why 🤬 would argue over something like this real talk. So LBJ hits more game winning shots, he has the ball 100% of the time on his team compared to other players so it's obvious he would have more game winning shots. But Personally I still would want Kobe taking the last shot in any game over LBJ.

c/s bolded..id almost be more afraid of fisher 🤬 ass takin the last shot than kobe...
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth stew Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Kobe's the best closer in the game. He can hit from anywhere on the court with an easy stroke. Next in line is Carmelo though.
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 the 412Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    melo dont get any props cause he dont do 🤬 come playoff time...
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited April 2010
    dbrazil412 wrote: »
    melo dont get any props cause he dont do 🤬 come playoff time...

he did last year, they just faced a better team...
  • will grimey
    edited April 2010
    he did last year, they just faced a better team...

good point..His time is coming...Can they do it without K-Mart?
  • dr. zero_ahh
    dr. zero_ahh Members Posts: 299
    edited April 2010
    Best closer? Stop riding Bron's 🤬 . You used ONE picture from when he made ONE amazing shot against the Magic...but tell me threadstarter, who won the series? Melo is the best CURRENTLY (hence why I say Melo>Bron) and all-time, gotta go with Big Shot Rob and the original Mr. Clutch.
  • dbrazil412
    edited April 2010
    i feel like if people had one player currently to chose to make the gw shot, for the title, they'd pick kobe more times than not
  • dbrazil412
    edited April 2010
    chauncy billups doesnt get much love either i see..
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    🤬 wat ya thought C-Webb the most clutch player of all-time

C-Webb.jpg
  • will grimey
    edited April 2010
    the bdb wrote: »
    🤬 wat ya thought c-webb the most clutch player of all-time

c-webb.jpg

lmao!!!!!!
  • damon03
    damon03 Members Posts: 493
    edited April 2010
    This 🤬 is stupid as 🤬 . Get off Bron nuts. He doesn't do 🤬 for you my 🤬 .
  • damon03
    damon03 Members Posts: 493
    edited April 2010
    The BDB wrote: »
    Nah son you obviously the one catchin feelins on the daily if yu goin searchin 4 stats just because the consensus is KB is the best finisher in the game.

For you and Hobe Cryant "How could a 🤬 go around hatin on a 🤬 he neva even met that he don't even know" Word to Jay-Z

That;s what I'm saying. These 🤬 catch feelings like 🤬 . They mad at Kobe for what?
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    seriously now, if you need Kobe or Lebron to take a last min shot in a game 7 for the ship. Who the hell would pick Lebron? lets be real. Shot! not driving layup! 🤬 are funny
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Melo has the best percentage, and its not like he takes a little bit of shots.
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG OG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Melo has the best percentage, and its not like he takes a little bit of shots.

if u click on the link he provided....that list is based off shots when the team is down 2 or tied, within 24seconds left in the game, a closer has to close for the last 2-4 minutes of a game, not just the last 24seconds so that list is misleading like a 🤬 .....there is noone in the NBA that should have the ball in their hands in the last 2minutes of a game other than Kobe IMO, 🤬 miteas well start the Hack-A-Bron, the way he chokes on the freethrow line in the clutch
  • bless the child
    edited April 2010
    The BDB wrote: »
    Yo son your list make you look dumb as 🤬 ... steve francis shoot a better % than lebron in clutch so is he better? GTFOH wit ya 🤬 stats

🤬 should stop talking about how Kobe being "clutch" makes him the best player in the league then because the stat prove he's not.
  • bless the child
    edited April 2010
    Ingy.Grams wrote: »
    ask every nba expert and/or head coach and they will tell u kobe is the most feared player with the game on the line. i hate when people dont understand that numbers do lie.

Who cares what they "think" the numbers tell the truth. He's no better than other superstars when it comes to making game winners. Most nba "experts" are dickriders and go with what everybody else says. Plus they know Kobe puts money in their pocket on way or another. So they would just be like 🤬 and build as much hype around him as possible. They know foolish ass people are gonna take what they say and run with it. Their gonna go pay to see the games, their gonna buy his jerseys, their gonna buy video games because he's on the cover. Fact is, Kobe really is not the best player in the league. He's just an exciting player to watch that happens to play in a huge market that bring in alot of money. If Lebron goes to NY he's going to be 10 times bigger than Kobe.
  • bless the child
    edited April 2010
    CMac wrote: »

But Kobe still took more GW attempts than Lebron overall so having the ball in your hand all game really is irrelevant. The fact is, when it came time to win the game Kobe has had the ball in his hand more times than Lebron has, and he missed more times than Lebron has. Its really that simple.