What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Super Street Fighter 4 AE Ver. 2012 Gets December 13th Release Date

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    props I already had them lol, I subscribe to his channel
  • imm0rt4l
    imm0rt4l Members Posts: 683 ✭✭✭
    My bad, when bv gave em' to me he said not to post em'. Didn't realize he told subscribers.
  • imm0rt4l
  • Bcotton5
    http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2012/jun/12/daigo-discuesses-which-players-are-his-biggest-threats-evolution-2012-and-more/

Daigo discusses which players are his biggest threats for Evolution 2012 and more

GameSpot Asia did an interview with MCZ|Daigo Umehara shortly after South East Major 2012.

He discusses his current plan for characters in Evolution 2012, reasoning for switching to Guile and Yun during the South East Major, if he'll be playing Street Fighter X Tekken, his book that recently came out and players he is considers his biggest threats.

Daigo vs Xian's Gen first to 7 grand final set from South East Asia Major Daigo uses Yun Guile and Ryu

• Bcotton5
    CEO is live now

CEO Gaming 2012
    CEO 2012

12_ceographic.jpg
    • The run down: CEO 2012 will take place in Orlando, Florida on June 15-17. This is a Road to EVO 2012 event and is being presented by Alex Jebailey. MCZ|Daigo will be back in the United States for the first time since Evolution 2011 where he took 4th place, he be joined by MCZ|Mago, EG|Momochi and EG|Chocoblanka from Japan.

• Who's expected to show: MCZ|Daigo Umehara, MCZ|Mago, EG|Justin Wong, EG|Momochi, EG|Ricky Ortiz, AVM|GamerBee, FC|NYChrisG, AGE|Fanatiq, AG|MarlinPie, coL.cc|Filpino Champ, coL.cc|Combofiend, CVPR|PR Balrog, BT|Viscant, BT|Dieminion, EG|fLoE, DJ Huoshen, coL.cc|Mike Ross, UVG|Noel Brown, MH|RayRay, DMG|Online Tony, TS|NerdJosh, TS|Min, DMG|iPeru, Flash Metroid, CCG|Air, FC|Jago, Flocker, CoCo|🤬 iTz Andre, CEO|CJ Truth, EMP|Tom Brady, IGL|Bala, vVv|CD Jr., vVv|REO, vVv|Romance and EG|Chocoblanka, among others.

•Who to look out for: MCZ|Daigo and MCZ|Mago are always threats to take top honors in any SSF4 AE v2012 tournament, but they'll have to contend with EG|Momochi, AVM|GamerBee, EG|Ricky Ortiz, EG|Justin Wong and CVPR|PR Balrog.

On the Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 end of things, AGE|Fanatiq is hot off his win at East Coast Throwdown 4, and should be the man to look out for again, but EG|Justin Wong, coL.cc|Filpino Champ, AG|MarlinPie, FC|NYChrisG, CVPR|PR Balrog, BT|Viscant, coL.cc|Combofiend are all threats to take his title away.

IGL|Bala will be participating in KoF13, and will be the obvious favorite, along with vVv|CD Jr. who's won an absolute ton of MK9 tournaments as of late.

• Streaming duties and schedule: Team Spooky, CEOgaming, SRKLive and iPlayWinner will all be handling things, so you will always have some action. A schedule of events is available here.

• Bcotton5
    USA VS The World tonight @ 9 or 10 pm EST

momochi, daigo, gamerbee, and mago vs u.s Justin, Ricky, Dieminion, and Chi-Rithy

lol aint Chi Rithy from Canada?
  • Bcotton5
    USA vs The World exhibition starting now on teamspooky stream
  • Bcotton5
    Todays Topanga League results and standings

1 Eita Akuma 6-1 18-9 +9
    2 Sasaki Cody 5-4 23-18 +5
    3 Dogura M. Bison 5-3 17-16 +1
    4 Naruo Evil Ryu 4-0 12-5 +7
    5 Pamyu Balrog 4-1 14-8 +6
    6 Kyabetsu C. Viper 4-3 15-14 +1
    7 Machabo Fei Long 3-2 12-9 +3
    8 VER Gouken 3-5 15-16 -1
    8 Banbaban Cammy 3-4 14-15 -1
    10 Dashio Seth 3-4 14-16 -2
    11 Juso Sakura 3-5 13-19 -6
    12 YHC-Mochi Dhalsim 2-3 11-11 0
    13 Michael-tan Ken 2-4 12-14 -2
    14 -6 Akuma 2-4 11-16 -5
    15 Ojisanboy Abel 2-6 10-19 -9
    16 Yasu Guile 1-3 4-10 -6
  • Bcotton5
    All streams are live now for today

CEO Gaming 2012
    CEO 2012

12_ceographic.jpg
    • The run down: CEO 2012 will take place in Orlando, Florida on June 15-17. This is a Road to EVO 2012 event and is being presented by Alex Jebailey. MCZ|Daigo will be back in the United States for the first time since Evolution 2011 where he took 4th place, he be joined by MCZ|Mago, EG|Momochi and EG|Chocoblanka from Japan.

• Who's expected to show: MCZ|Daigo Umehara, MCZ|Mago, EG|Justin Wong, EG|Momochi, EG|Ricky Ortiz, AVM|GamerBee, FC|NYChrisG, AGE|Fanatiq, AG|MarlinPie, coL.cc|Filpino Champ, coL.cc|Combofiend, CVPR|PR Balrog, BT|Viscant, BT|Dieminion, EG|fLoE, DJ Huoshen, coL.cc|Mike Ross, UVG|Noel Brown, MH|RayRay, DMG|Online Tony, TS|NerdJosh, TS|Min, DMG|iPeru, Flash Metroid, CCG|Air, FC|Jago, Flocker, CoCo|🤬 iTz Andre, CEO|CJ Truth, EMP|Tom Brady, IGL|Bala, vVv|CD Jr., vVv|REO, vVv|Romance and EG|Chocoblanka, among others.

•Who to look out for: MCZ|Daigo and MCZ|Mago are always threats to take top honors in any SSF4 AE v2012 tournament, but they'll have to contend with EG|Momochi, AVM|GamerBee, EG|Ricky Ortiz, EG|Justin Wong and CVPR|PR Balrog.

On the Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 end of things, AGE|Fanatiq is hot off his win at East Coast Throwdown 4, and should be the man to look out for again, but EG|Justin Wong, coL.cc|Filpino Champ, AG|MarlinPie, FC|NYChrisG, CVPR|PR Balrog, BT|Viscant, coL.cc|Combofiend are all threats to take his title away.

IGL|Bala will be participating in KoF13, and will be the obvious favorite, along with vVv|CD Jr. who's won an absolute ton of MK9 tournaments as of late.

• Streaming duties and schedule: Team Spooky, CEOgaming, SRKLive and iPlayWinner will all be handling things, so you will always have some action. A schedule of events is available here.

Dreamhack Energizer Fighting Championship
    Dreamhack Energizer Fighting Championship

12_dreamhack.jpg

• The run down: Dreamhack Summer 2012 is set for June 16-19 in Jonkoping, Sweden. Dreamhack will have a ton of other games outside of fighters and the festival will be open 24/7. Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition v2012 is a singles tournament, Street Fighter X Tekken is set for a 2v2 team tournament and only 64 players and 64 teams are allowed to enter.

• Who's expected to show: WW|Laugh, WW|Ryan Hart, WW|Infiltration, MBR, Skatan, among many others.

• What's at stake: For Super Street Fighter 4 a grand total of 50,000 SEK / $7,000 USD is up for grabs and in the Street Fighter X Tekken team tournament 20,000 SEK / $2,800 USD.

• Streaming duties and schedule: Armshouse and Fighting For Sweden will be streaming, there is no schedule as of yet.

• GTariq
    GTariq Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭
    Daigo must have got 🤬 up last night!! His wig is looking split! lol
  • Bcotton5
    lol @ Daigo hair

Daigo vs ONline Tony was hype as 🤬 !
  • Bcotton5
    The top 32 for CEO today

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition v2012 — Players remaining

Winners bracket:
    - EG|Momochi vs. West
    - coL.cc|Mike Ross vs. MCZ|Mago
    - DMG|iPero vs. CVPR|PR Balrog
    - CCG|Air vs. EG|Ricky Ortiz
    - MCZ|Daigo vs. EG|Justin Wong
    - MTLSF|Chi-Rithy vs. BT|Dieminion
    - coL.cc|Combofiend vs. AVM|GamerBee
    - MRN|WolfKrone vs. FC|NYChrisG

Losers bracket:
    - Bronx vs. Chris King
    - FR|SkinkuuR vs. La Swagga
    - Kineda vs. FGA Mono
    - TS|Min vs. Rasales
    - DMG|Online Tony vs. FNEX|K-Brad
    - CEO|CJ Truth vs. Knuckle Du
    - TS|Arturo Sanchez vs. coL.cc|Filipino Champ
    - EG|fLoE vs. DMG|Lion Heart

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 — Results

17. FLY|Green Ace (Trish, Wesker, Dante)
    17. MH|Ray Ray (Ryu, Magneto, Sentinel)
    17. Honzo Gonzo (Taskmaster, Dr. Doom, Amaterasu)
    17. DRS|Masta CJ (Dormammu, Magneto, Wesker)
    17. EG|Momochi (Magneto, Dr. Doom, Vergil)

25. PK The Artisan (Zero, Trish, Dr. Doom | Others)
    25. FLY|Pain (Super-Skrull, Dr. Doom, Sentinel)
    25. EG|fLoE (Wolverine, Vergil, Akuma)
    25. CJ Showstoppa (Wesker, Vergil, Magneto)
    25. MH|Smooth Viper (Magneto, Sentinel, Dormammu)
    25. Full Schedule (C. Viper, Dr. Doom, Amaterasu)
    25. FR|RoachKing (Wesker, Haggar, Phoenix)
    25. FLY|HR Paperstacks (Storm, Taskmaster, Akuma)

Players remaining

Winners bracket
    - AGE|Fanatiq vs. FC|NYChrisG
    - AG|MarlinPie vs. EG|Justin Wong

Losers bracket
    - Punish vs. Tong
    - Jan vs. STC|Quandizzle
    - UVG|Noel Brown vs. XAN|DJ Huoshen

Losers bracket, next round
    - FC|Jago vs. winner of Noel Brown, DJ Huoshen
    - BT|Yipes vs. BT|Viscant
    - coL.cc|Filipino Champ vs. BT|Dieminion

Losers bracket, round after next
    - coL.cc|Combofiend
    - CoCo|🤬 Itz Andre
    - CVPR|PR Balrog
    - Flocker
  • Bcotton5
    CEO is live now

CEO Gaming 2012
    CEO 2012

12_ceographic.jpg

Marvel top 32 is on CEO Gaming stream Mortal Kombat 9 top 8 is on Spooky
  • Bcotton5
    AE top 32 is on now on CEO Gaming Stream, Mago vs Bala in KOF13 coming up soon on Spooky stream

Daigo vs Justin Wong is coming up soon
  • Bcotton5
    UMVC3 top 8 on Spooky now SSF4AE top 24 is following after
  • Bcotton5
    Justin Wong beats Chris G to win UMVC3

SSF4AE top 24 coming next 🤬 is about to be godlike

Daigo vs Justin Wong lol
  • Bcotton5
    Daigo vs J Wong on now
  • Bcotton5
    Comin' up in losers: Winner of Dieminion vs. Daigo plays winner of Combofiend vs. ChrisG. HYPE!
  • Bcotton5
    Damn Seth Killian is leaving Capcom, big hit to the FGC, 1st Ono now Seth

http://www.capcom-unity.com/s-🤬 /blog/2012/06/19/goodbye

I'm posting today to say that Friday, June 22nd will be my last day at Capcom.

Writing this is incredibly difficult. In no uncertain terms, Capcom
    has been a dream for me.

I have chosen a new path which will let me embrace a new dream, but to everyone that ever believed in this dream we shared together, let me say this final thanks. I will leave as I began--a Capcom fan for life, looking forward to all the great games still to come.

My brother Pete introduced me to Street Fighter II in 1991, and it was love at first sight. Even at the height of my early fan fever dreams, however, I could never have guessed that this game would take me around the world. From my first fumblings with the fireball, to battling for local arcade supremacy, and even on to competing in Japan, I still never let myself imagine I could someday meet, much less work alongside the people responsible for these games. To think back on the fact that it's been my real life for these years is hard for me to believe, even now.

Lured by news of a new project that would eventually become Street Fighter IV, I gave up a happy little life to join Capcom in 2006 with the naive hope of playing some part--any part--in waking up the world to remember something I have known in my blood since the SF2 era: fighting games are amazing. At the time I came on, fighters were few and far between, and Street Fighter had been asleep for a long time. Through the combination of some great games and an incredible community, I'm happy to think that we've hit that early target--fighting games are strong again--perhaps stronger than they've ever been before.

Based around the early success of SFIV, we were able to create a small model internally to show that the positive impact community can have on our games. From there, the insights and passion from fans across our franchises have made Capcom a far more open, engaged place than the company I knew growing up. Fan-facing events and conversations have become a top priority, and even our typically reserved producers have opened up to the joys and challenges of talking directly to their players. Even as you give us hell and ask us to do better, remember the progress we've made together and know that this company is full of great individuals who share your love for the games, and that they are always trying to chart the path to make games that are worthy of your dedication.

To everyone that's helped me along my path, I'm left only with words that seem hollow from overuse, but: Thank You.

Thank you to Ono-san, and to the now-passed Mark Beaumont, who trusted me with the game and believed in my passion from the very start.

To Niitsuma-san, who invited me on his journey to embrace the crazy heart beating inside the Versus series, and produced games that still thrill me even after thousands of hours.

To the many talented people throughout the fighting teams that gave me a literal schooling of the kind possible nowhere else in the world--I'm a proud graduate of "Capcom U" and have the scars to prove it :)

To everyone who has worked alongside me on our community teams, and to Christian Svensson who made it possible, through good times and bad, trying to fight the good fight and make sure our biggest fans had a voice at the decision-making table.

To my many other friends and colleagues at Capcom around the world, I'm proud to realize there are far too many of you to thank directly, so let me say simply "otsukare-sama desu," and I hope we will meet again.

And finally, to the FGC: In no uncertain terms, you have been my reason for everything. A game can be incredible, but it's the players and where they take it that elevate it into legend. Both as individuals and as a group, you have taught me more than I could have ever thought possible. Every hour on the road and every air mile towards my first million doesn't begin to repay the debt I feel to all of you. You are a family to me. Today, the community is strong, and growing stronger. We fight, we make mistakes, we argue, and we compete but in the end we have each other. To you, I can only say "thank you." You continue to electrify the world and show the power not just of a game, but of a living, breathing community. Strive to be your best selves, to share our magic with the next generation, and above all else, take care of each other. We are a family.

-Seth
  • L.I.P.
    L.I.P. Members Posts: 366 ✭✭✭
    ^ I'm not reading all that 🤬 . I heard this news and people keep saying he left cuz of SFxT. Care to explain? (if you know what people are talking about, of course)
  • Bcotton5
    Daigo announces his own Pre EVO tourney, more and more players are organizing their own tournaments

Daigo Umehara's Pre-EVO tournament details

Daigo Umehara's Pre-EVO tournament details New details on MCZ|Daigo Umehara's pre-EVO event have been posted over on the Beastnote blog. A double elimination 64 man tournament held at Taito Game Station Shinjuko to be held on June 30, 2012 at 12:00 p.m. local time.

- SSF4AE Ver. 2012 singles
    - Double elimination
    - Max 64 players
    - Entry fee 200 yen
    - All participating players will get an ingame title
    - There will be exhibition match between Umehara and Osamu Ichikawa, the disabled Street Fighter player who cannot use his arms

There was no official mention of a stream for the event, however should be held over on Taito's Ustream channel.
  • Bcotton5
    MCZ Daigo (Ryu) vs DMG Rico Suave (Abel) CEO2012 FT5

• imm0rt4l
    Sequence starting at 5:34=GDLK.
  • Bcotton5
    Daigo Umehara stops by Topanga TV (6/27)to play online

• Bcotton5
    Daigo vs Latif EVO 2012 Off stream