Republicans want to cut FoodStamps. Wait for it.

1235»

Replies

• Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y support an entity that has only their own interests in mind...? Dumb nigga shit...
    Ol battered wife minded ass niggas...
    Topps
  • dallas' 4 evadallas' 4 eva Dicking down your old lady. Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kushington wrote: »
    @ ms southern

Do you honestly think anyone in here is advocating removal of social services for the most vulnerable in society, such as the disabled and elderly? I dont even think the most conservative republicans support that. We're talkin about welfare queens and their bum ass baby daddies who are pimpin the system....i cant tell you how many times ive been at the grocery store, and some ugly flabby hoodrat is in the checkout line in front of me.... She swipes her gubmint card and hops in her late model vehicle with her bastard children in tow as she heads home to her section 8 house...her whole fuckin lifestyle is paid by the gubmint on the strength that she got fucked by a bunch of random niggas and didnt wear a condom.
    Thats that shit working people dont like, not an old lady or disabled person getting food.

I get what you are saying but cutting them across the board .. which is what the Republicans want to do .... affects EVERYONE who is getting them not just the folks who abuse the system

The needs of the many out weigh the needs of the few. Fact of the matter is if you need to cut welfare to stop people abusing it then so be it, it will spark more people to start working and putting money into the economy.

I'm tired of seeing women who get child support every month, food stamps, and section 8 and all have cable television and high speed internet while their CAR NOTE is more than what they pay in rent every month. All the while someone else is busting their ass working to support their lifestyle. My tax dollars go to supporting them, got me playing captain save a hoe whether I want to or not, shit don't make sense.

So you DO think there should be cuts across the board no matter what the person's circumstance is..... that's what I thought you were saying.

Curious about the bolded... where did you get this info from ?

If the situation calls for it then yes; the needs of the many out weigh the needs of the few, pretty self explanatory. If the only way to stop the abuse of the system is to blow the system up and rebuild it then so be it. If a few people suffer along the way until they get it right then it's necessary.
    MsSouthernJabu_RuleDarkRaiden
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ ms southern

Do you honestly think anyone in here is advocating removal of social services for the most vulnerable in society, such as the disabled and elderly? I dont even think the most conservative republicans support that. We're talkin about welfare queens and their bum ass baby daddies who are pimpin the system....i cant tell you how many times ive been at the grocery store, and some ugly flabby hoodrat is in the checkout line in front of me.... She swipes her gubmint card and hops in her late model vehicle with her bastard children in tow as she heads home to her section 8 house...her whole fuckin lifestyle is paid by the gubmint on the strength that she got fucked by a bunch of random niggas and didnt wear a condom.
    Thats that shit working people dont like, not an old lady or disabled person getting food.

I get what you are saying but cutting them across the board .. which is what the Republicans want to do .... affects EVERYONE who is getting them not just the folks who abuse the system

The needs of the many out weigh the needs of the few. Fact of the matter is if you need to cut welfare to stop people abusing it then so be it, it will spark more people to start working and putting money into the economy.

I'm tired of seeing women who get child support every month, food stamps, and section 8 and all have cable television and high speed internet while their CAR NOTE is more than what they pay in rent every month. All the while someone else is busting their ass working to support their lifestyle. My tax dollars go to supporting them, got me playing captain save a hoe whether I want to or not, shit don't make sense.

So you DO think there should be cuts across the board no matter what the person's circumstance is..... that's what I thought you were saying.

Curious about the bolded... where did you get this info from ?

If the situation calls for it then yes; the needs of the many out weigh the needs of the few, pretty self explanatory. If the only way to stop the abuse of the system is to blow the system up and rebuild it then so be it. If a few people suffer along the way until they get it right then it's necessary.

Unless you're one of those few who are suffering. This type of ideology is dangerous. That liking to cutting off your arm because you get stung by a bee. Kind of weird when the few is in the millions if not 10s of million. Do that and you almost bet crime will go up way more an it is now.
    ceothachosen1Gucci Scott KingJabu_Rule
  • KushingtonKushington Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You dont have to be a millionaire to know how to save and manage your money, earn independently if necessary, and live within your means.

I already addressed government subsidies earlier in the thread. Something that helps and contributes to society(regardless of how you feel about the "evil rich" corporations and the inherent "demonic" nature of a capitalist system) deserves help more than something that seeks to leech off of society(hoodrats)
    And people will do ANYTHING to feed themselves and their family.
    Bawse D.LoxAfrica United
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    U niggas act like there aint evidence available to disprove your hypotheses...
    making it harder for poor ppl ain't gonna inspire them to overcome systematic obstacles to social mibility...
    ceothachosen1Topps
  • KushingtonKushington Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bruh. We already know that.
    But, alas, if they cannot find a way to lift themselves up by their bootstraps....you know theres a place for em.

and if they gon do crime they better not get caught, cause the judicial system dont take too kindly to uneducated street urchins with limited work history
    You dont have to be a millionaire to know how to save and manage your money, earn independently if necessary, and live within your means.

I already addressed government subsidies earlier in the thread. Something that helps and contributes to society(regardless of how you feel about the "evil rich" corporations and the inherent "demonic" nature of a capitalist system) deserves help more than something that seeks to leech off of society(hoodrats)

LOL at them making record profits but yet still get welfare.
  • BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ ms southern

The majority of people who are able bodied and on welfare work.
  • ceothachosen1ceothachosen1 Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    I ain't never been on food stamps so..............
    never say never
  • God-I_Am_EtherGod-I_Am_Ether Posts: 3,409
    It's funny because people that grew up on welfare complain about welfare. They blame the government for not doing enough but never blame the parent for not doing enough. To many people look at being poor or poverty as a permanent situation that one cannot change ever. You may not become rich but you damn sure don't have to sit and wait on others to take care of you and your kids. It's one thing to have falling on hard times and need temporary assistance, I'm all for that but it's another thing to never even attempting to lift yourself up to fall and continue to have kids and expect help too. I can't support that.

If you haven't learned to feed yourself then you shouldn't reproduce until you have.

Another thing is what are a lot of people actually doing with FoodStamps? If your poor and recieving FoodStamps then theres noway your kids should be hungry or underfed but it happens. Parents get free food. Kid goes to school and get free lunch. Yet kids are still going hungry?
    dallas' 4 evaDoctopianTopps
  • dallas' 4 evadallas' 4 eva Dicking down your old lady. Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    over_kill wrote: »
    It's funny because people that grew up on welfare complain about welfare. They blame the government for not doing enough but never blame the parent for not doing enough. To many people look at being poor or poverty as a permanent situation that one cannot change ever. You may not become rich but you damn sure don't have to sit and wait on others to take care of you and your kids. It's one thing to have falling on hard times and need temporary assistance, I'm all for that but it's another thing to never even attempting to lift yourself up to fall and continue to have kids and expect help too. I can't support that.

If you haven't learned to feed yourself then you shouldn't reproduce until you have.

Another thing is what are a lot of people actually doing with FoodStamps? If your poor and recieving FoodStamps then theres noway your kids should be hungry or underfed but it happens. Parents get free food. Kid goes to school and get free lunch. Yet kids are still going hungry?

cosign.jpg
  • cobblandcobbland Max Julien and Vonetta McGee: "Thomasine and Bushrod" (1974) Chicago...Posts: 3,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ra's al Ghul: Of course. Over the ages, our weapons have grown more sophisticated. With Gotham, we tried a new one: Economics. But we underestimated certain of Gotham's citizens... such as your parents. Gunned down by one of the very people they were trying to help. Create enough hunger and everyone becomes a criminal.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0372784/quotes

Criminal Justice (Adult)

With nearly 2.4 million people incarcerated, the United States is home to the world’s highest incarceration rate. In total, 7 million people are under some form of correctional supervision, and a disproportionate number of these are people of color. With many policies driven by a desire to punish rather than knowledge of what improves community safety, and politics and profit playing an increasing role, the criminal justice system costs too much, doesn’t work, and isn’t fair.

Here, you can find JPI reports, briefs and factsheets on the adult criminal justice system and policies, practices and alternatives to the justice system-based solutions to social problems.

http://www.justicepolicy.org/research/category/35
    Criminal Justice (Adult)—Although crime rates are at the lowest they have been in over 30 years, the number of arrests has declined only slightly between 2009 and 20102 and the U.S. still spends more than $100 billion on…

http://www.justicepolicy.org/uploads/justicepolicy/documents/rethinkingtheblues_final.pdf
  • ceothachosen1ceothachosen1 Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    If u ain't never study the economics or politics of this country in any substantial way... Shut the fuck up... U sound dumb as fuck... If u ain't getting free shit, u a gullible bitch... This country was built on the rich getting free shit...
    word
  • skpjr78skpjr78 Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed....."

Dwight D. Eisenhower this nations 34th president and ONLY 5 star general. And last senseable republican. The tea party would boo him off the stage today. SMH. Pleae peep the you tube vid. Its the realest shit I've heard since Pac.

youtube.com/watch?v=eGQ-wgPGTp8&feature=related

• NoCompetitionNoCompetition Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Again, if your makin a living out here and doin ok, poor people who aint gettin enough to live well aint your problem. Dont get it twisted,
    people makin a living out here are winnin not people on welfare who cant do nothing in life.
  • skpjr78skpjr78 Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities.

It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population.

It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some 50 miles of concrete highway.

We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat."

5 Star General/President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Ike gave that speech in 1953. Imagine how much we are spemding on that shit today. Imagine what else we could be spending that shit on. SMH
    5th Letter
  • 5th Letter5th Letter AKA 5th Element Posts: 26,980 Regulator
    war defense>>taking care of our own
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 13,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Repost this ether right here.
    gh0st wrote: »
    'About 34 percent of food-stamp recipients are white, while 22 percent are African Americans and 16 percent Hispanic, with the rest being Asian, Native American or those who chose not to identify their race, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture."

businessweek.com/news/2012-01-25/gingrich-calling-obama-food-stamp-president-draws-critics.html

go head... maybe white folks would stop riding for the GOP so tough (I don't think the Dems are any better, but still)

Caucasoids lost.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 41,297 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the GOP could, they probably would kick everybody out the country, except for every white conservative, catholic/baptist male. That way they won't have to hide their true homosexual ways. Smh.
1235»