What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Lebron James Nike Commerical

MR.CJ
MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in From the Cheap Seats

Comments

• SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    i love how they edited the game celebration in hella fast

#FingerOnTheTrigger
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    ^^SMH Nike aint 🤬
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
  • Trockm
    Trockm Members Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    I 🤬 with it, now 🤬 can get off his back.. he led this team all the way... aint it funny how the Cavs owner tweeted congrats to Miami and Bron hahahahaha...
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nike>>>>adidas&reebok
  • tha fury
    tha fury Members Posts: 897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ill commercial.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    dope ring
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am soooo glad lebron won on sone jordan 🤬 and not playing like pip with wade being jordan
    people cant even talk 🤬 now.... 30 and 10 ...triple double ( 🤬 )
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    goat commercial. 🤬 the haters
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. TampaMembers Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dope 🤬 . Gaye is always a nice touch with anything. LOL at him letting the ring pop out his hand while polishing it.

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Nike couldnt wait to release this
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They need to bring back the Nike puppets
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonMembers Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn I like that, and you can never go wrong with Marvin
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    ATTS wrote: »
    I am soooo glad lebron won on sone jordan 🤬 and not playing like pip with wade being jordan

thats a double double sir. he did have a trip dub in game 5 tho
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    good commercial
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited June 2012
    That footage they used of the Heat winning the title in the commercial really didn't happen in the Finals...Juwan Howard's next to them wearing warmup gear when he actually was on the floor when we won the title. That commercial's been in storage for a while, still doesn't make it any less dope.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was footage from a clippers game
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited June 2012
    MobTown wrote: »
    It was footage from a clippers game

I doubt they'd celebrate like that after a win vs the Clippers...I think it was when they eliminated the Celtics last season in the playoffs
  • Matt-
    Matt- stew Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wonder if there is a commercial-maker at nike who really has been going through what the ringmaker has
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 ∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐ YEP........................ MEDICINAL!Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dope commercial like others said cant go wrong with Marvin.... yo on another note how the hell do i turn off these pop ups.. i changed my settings but it still did work
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    skooby2315 wrote: »
    ATTS wrote: »

thats a double double sir. he did have a trip dub in game 5 tho

he avg close to 30 and 10 in the finals.....triple double final game......