What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official MMA Thread: Alvarez TKOs Gaethje, Ngannou KOs Overeem, Holloway TKOs Aldo

Comments

• rakim iirakim ii Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    silva vs gsp
    Silva vs Jones

• MR.CJMR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    them crackas mad
  • UPTOWNUPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Matt- wrote: »
    the beginning of the end
    untitled-8n7yn5.gif

LOL i seen the replay of the defeating blows

soon as sonnen went down after silva slipped that elbow... he pretty much knew that atleast that round was over and possibly the fight

silva is indeed the greatest champion in ufc history ... nothing left for him to do. fly home and smash some big 🤬 brazilian babe and call it a career

• GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemMembers Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that 🤬 was crazy he bassicaly let fael take him down do his best then just 🤬 on him wtf dam A.silva is the GOAT got dam
  • sobeksobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fail Sonnen
  • aneed123aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rakim ii wrote: »
    silva vs gsp
    Silva vs Jones

Jones too big.... I want him to beat the 🤬 out of Gsp overrated ass.....
  • Michael_MaliceMichael_Malice #YM Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was worth the $54.99 just to see Sonnen get trolled.
  • UPTOWNUPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    these sorry ass streaming 🤬 🤬 🤬 !!!

what the 🤬 happened??? all i know is silva won somehow

shake my 🤬 🤬 head at this 🤬 🤬

Sonnen threw a spinning fist, missed and slip. Silva dropped a knee in his chest it was over after that
    good looks cuzzo ... i finally saw the replay after they went thru the post fight "drama ceremony" LOL
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    GOAT list
    1. Fedor
    2. A Silva
    3. GSP.. 🤬 the rest
    the beginning of the end
    untitled-8n7yn5.gif

LOL i seen the replay of the defeating blows

soon as sonnen went down after silva slipped that elbow... he pretty much knew that atleast that round was over and possibly the fight

silva is indeed the greatest champion in ufc history ... nothing left for him to do. fly home and smash some big 🤬 brazilian babe and call it a career

TRILLA.gif

• dwade206dwade206 Members Posts: 11,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    GOAT list
    1. Fedor
    2. A Silva
    3. GSP.. 🤬 the rest

Fedor number 1? Lol, yeah ok
    Chael Sonned
  • shizzashizza Members Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭
    Silva a trill ass dude... I was hoping he was talking 🤬 in brazilian after the fight.. that wuda been some etherous shyyt
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited July 2012
    dwade206 wrote: »
    GOAT list
    1. Fedor
    2. A Silva
    3. GSP.. 🤬 the rest

You must be new to MMA, I'd take being virtually undefeated for ten years straight as being the best ever, he was the best In HIS era. Asilva would easily beat his ass now, but in terms of their eras, fedor was more dominant. ASilva has only been unbeaten since 2006... but ASilva is doing it in a better era, but it's a wash.
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    silva vs gsp

Wont happen

*edit* lol it said Silva vs Jones when I replied

lol my bad
    GOAT list
    1. Fedor
    2. A Silva
    3. GSP.. 🤬 the rest

You must be new to MMA, I'd take being virtually undefeated for ten years straight as being the best ever, he was the best In HIS era. Asilva would easily beat his ass now, but in terms of their eras, fedor was more dominant. ASilva has only been unbeaten since 2006... but ASilva is doing it in a better era, but it's a wash.

Jones will be on that list too.... Fedor's era was different also Silva is better than him
  • leftcoastkevleftcoastkev Nothing left to prove Bay Area, CAMembers Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    the beginning of the end
    untitled-8n7yn5.gif

When Chael hit the ground, Silva looked at him like "you know you done 🤬 up, right?"

Chael scooted backed like "oh 🤬 "
  • shizzashizza Members Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭
    Sonnen looked like a lil kid that got an F in Pre-Algebra and was crawling to the corner cuz his dad was about to whoop that ass!!
  • yeah i rap so don't yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that 🤬 was crazy he bassicaly let fael take him down do his best then just 🤬 on him wtf dam A.silva is the GOAT got dam

Naw, he couldn't stop the takedown in the first. Chael has great takedowns. I think when he could not take him down in the second, he was legit confused, maybe even confused and thought a spinning back elbow would work. LMMFAO.
    For the record, Jon Jones has said in private that he could not mentally prepare to fight Anderson since he idolizes him and Anderson does not want to fight Jon Jones because he is bigger and better.
  • Swiffness!Swiffness! PART OF THE CONSPIRACY Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I'd rather see GSP/Silva than Pac/Money right now
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    I think I'd rather see GSP/Silva than Pac/Money right now

both are mismatches... Floyd ans Silva by ass whoopin

Dana says Anderson will be the one to choose if he is fighting Jon Jones or not. Anybody want to see him fight Munoz or Lombard?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think that jones/silva fight is gonna happen. Jones would probably be down, but I dunno if Silva will be.
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GOAT list
    1. Fedor
    2. A Silva
    3. GSP.. 🤬 the rest

So you going to act like at least 4 or those years Fedor was undefeated weren't spent fighting lackluster competition. Silva's 6 years of dominance is ever bit as impressive as Fedor's run. Silva has cleared out a division in the best organization in the sport. Fedor cleared out a division when the sport's best were split between two different organizations and then fought cans for like 4 years. Fedor is one of the GOATs no doubt, but Silva has taken his spot at number 1 at this point.