What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official Boxing Thread

Comments

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i heard holyfield lost his house
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MR.CJ wrote: »

damn I used to pass it going to see a client of mine in Fayetteville
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Behind MissKMembers Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MSOI wrote: »
    Canelo is not fighting Mayorga. He is fighting Josesito Lopez it appears. If they make Josesito a big underdog, I will drop $ on him :tu You know me, always looking for an opportunity Lol

http://www.boxingscene.com/saul-alvarez-josesito-lopez-reportedly-done-9-15--54835

http://fighthype.com/news/article12776.html

thats even worse smh
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    MR.CJ wrote: »

damn the real deal broke smh
  • nycest_1
    nycest_1 Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vader wrote: »
    also andre dirrell turned down IBF title eliminator bout after accepting last week smh! when is this dude gon fight 🤬 is wasting his prime away 🤬 need to get better ppl around him or somethin

also roach said chavez jr will walk through martinez shots cause sergio is too small for jcc.
    thoughts on both situations?
    see, if thats how they preparing for the fight them 🤬 lost already.
    true you can outwork martinez to stay in a fight, but homie has a solid chin and a great in and out game.
    flat foot ass chavez should be looking for ways to catch his timing and to lead with the right hand to follow him out when he jumps back.
    if that 🤬 goes into the fight with an S on his chest thinking martinez can't hurt him, hes not making it to the final bell

• Mastery
    Mastery Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WAR JOHNSON!!!
    WAR CASTILLO!!!
    WAR GARCIA!!!
    WAR HAYE!!!
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    WAR JOHNSON!!!
    WAR CASTILLO!!!
    WAR GARCIA!!!

WAR HAYE!!!
    castillo still fightin that 🤬 lookied horrible last time i seen him fight
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    AND i cant co sign the garcia i think khan bout to do work on that 🤬
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Khan will win

I hope Garcia win though
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    garcia daddy is hilarious he starts talking at 235
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    I think Khan will win

I hope Garcia win though

I see your angle (on some 🤬 team arum as a staff record label and a crew)

No you dont... because thats a potential floyd opponent no need given the naysayers a crumb.. so lets hope he wins which he will.

Then he gets got in december(possibly)

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Khan will win

I hope Garcia win though

No you dont... because thats a potential floyd opponent no need given the naysayers a crumb.. so lets hope he wins which he will.

you better than this
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    khan is with golden boy
  • CallMeWelvin
    ^^^^Think he got mixed up cause Freddy Roach is Khan trainer.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khan will win by decision.... Hopefully Garcia catches him tho I cant stand him
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Khan will win by decision.... Hopefully Garcia catches him tho I cant stand him

garcia looks slow AF i was watching some of his old fight up til his last one wit morales! even morales was doin work at periods of time he had the kid leakin and this is past his prime morales! khan gonna 🤬 him i say khan by TKO
  • CallMeWelvin
    🤬 Khan... he's an arrogant 🤬 ... and not the cool kind either.

🤬 I wish Peterson could of laid hands on that 🤬 again
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    true my mistake.
  • Mastery
    Lol Canelo vs. Lopez is going to be live on CBS for free! Do you 🤬 realize how many PPV buys that is going to take from JCC vs. martinez? hahahaha GBP strikes again. Most people are just going to tune in to watch the free fight hahaha

http://boxingtalk.com/pag/article.php?aid=23664
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Same day weigh ins >>>

🤬 used to die because of draining out so thats not really an option, but at least put a limit on the weight you can gain between the weigh in and the fight, or make them pay fines for every pound extra or whatever...

but JCC should be stopped by the VADA and not the scale...

khan is a respectable fighter, he always wants to fight the bests and even comes to 🤬 hometowns. ref was f*ckin with him but he still comes back to the u.s. to fight. i like that dude's attitude but that being said i think money would steamroll him and i hope that fight materializes before pbf beats pacman and retires as an undefeated legend.

Lol Canelo vs. Lopez is going to be live on CBS for free! Do you 🤬 realize how many PPV buys that is going to take from JCC vs. martinez? hahahaha GBP strikes again. Most people are just going to tune in to watch the free fight hahaha

thats a goat move, a lot more popular boxers should be on free tv...
    and it makes sense to put "star" fighters on cbs etc because that way you have a lot of people watchin that could actually become fans and then would be ready to pay for less known fighters on ppv.

the other way around doesnt work well, you not attractin new fans to boxing if you let unknowns fight each other on some unattractive tv slot...
  • Mastery
    The knockout loser of Haye vs. Chisora will be donating $31,000 to a charity of their choice.

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/8156579/david-haye-dereck-chisora-agree-knockout-loser-help-charity
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Chisora looked like a 🤬 talkin tough holdin a poodle

And what was the name of the fighter who gave it to floyd a couple yrs ago in sparring and it was taped he was a white boy
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vader wrote: »
    Chisora looked like a 🤬 talkin tough holdin a poodle

And what was the name of the fighter who gave it to floyd a couple yrs ago in sparring and it was taped he was a white boy

Paul Spadafora

not sure of spelling but something like that
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭

ooooshit... canelo gonna 🤬 that 🤬 ..