What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Lil Wayne Recording Dedication 4 Right Now!

Bcotton5Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in The Reason
lil-wayne-working-on-no-ceilings-2.jpg

Either Lil Wayne changed his mind, or DJ Scoob Doo screwed up his tweet yesterday when he said he heard a second installment of a certain mixtape is about to be in the works.

We all thought Wayne was going to start work on No Ceilings 2, but it now looks like the mixtape is either going to be Da Drought 4 or Dedication 4 because Scoob Doo just tweeted this: “And I heard that mixtape is a 4th installment and not a 2nd ‪#breadoverbed”.

So the good news is that Weezy F Baby is still starting work on a mixtape for us fans before he drops his I Am Not A Human Being II album later this year, but it will not be No Ceilings II like most of us had hoped.

Personally, I think it might be Dedication 4 because the DJ who hosts the Dedication series, DJ Drama, his latest tweet says: “Wow, homie just did “burn”. That tape gon be crazy”. I have no idea if he is talking about Tunechi, but I hope so, because that instrumental is a banger! Also, Mack Maine did confirm that there would be a Dedication 4 tape back in 2010 when Weezy was locked up.

Anyways, which mixtape would you want next from Tune :?: Da Drought 4 or Dedication 4 :?:

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/2012/07/lil-wayne-working-on-a-dedication-4-or-da-drought-4-tape/

Comments

• Michael_MaliceMichael_Malice #YM Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uh Oh. Haters ain't gonna like this.

#YMCMB
  • SecondChanceBroSecondChanceBro Members Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dedication 3 was lackluster and Sorry 4 the Wait and C4 was ass, I am not excited Wayne ain't spit nothing worth checking for since No Ceiling IMO.
    It does not matter what installment it is if its gonna be the lazy say anything and not give a 🤬 flow, if its as forgettable as his last few projects it will not matter
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭

#YMCMB

Bet he killed that Burn beat
  • I MUST WINI MUST WIN Members Posts: 208
    omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg OMFG
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
  • SeansosaSeansosa Members Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭✭
    zzzzZZZZZ
  • wmj710wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is good for hip hop
  • CracceRCracceR ૐ☯★♑☮⌘ Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aye i woulda cared if dedication3 was dope but that 🤬 was trash
  • JDSTAYWITITJDSTAYWITIT .........Tell your mother she has a cute mouth #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCMembers Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man what the 🤬 does it matter? its a themeless collection of songs either way .... if you put no ceilings or dedication or whatthefuckever vol.1 on the cover its the same 🤬 ..
  • deemula420deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dedicaton 2>
  • IceBergTaylorIceBergTaylor The Spectacular Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man what the 🤬 does it matter? its a themeless collection of songs either way .... if you put no ceilings or dedication or whatthefuckever vol.1 on the cover its the same 🤬 ..

Check out this cover art work for T.I.'s much anticipated single, "Ball" featuring Lil Wayne off of Tip's upcoming album Trouble Man.

Source: soulculture.co.uk

109571.jpg
  • SeansosaSeansosa Members Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭✭
    Tip can't buy a buzz right now
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh boy another weed plate
    Oh boy another weed plate

You seen what happen to the last 🤬 that used an artist CD as a weed tray

lil-wayne-mansion-360-party-miami9.jpg

lil-wayne-mansion-360-party-miami7.jpg

lil-wayne-mansion-360-party-miami.jpg

On July 9th, Lil Wayne partied at Mansion 360 in Miami, Florida with French Montana, Meek Mill, Mavado and more. Every time we see a new picture of Weezy, he always has another new band on his wrist and you have got to love the t-shirt he was wearing that says “Talk To Tez“, which is of course about his manager Cortez Bryant :lol: Hit the jump below to view more pics of Tune at the club!

In related news, click here to view two photos of Wayne at LIV Nightclub for “LIV on Sundays” on July 8th with Birdman, Mack Maine, DJ Scoob Doo, [email protected], Fuke, Ace Hood, DJ Khaled, BP and Big Troy.
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    SHRUGS
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭

#YMCMB

Bet he killed that Burn beat
    his voice is higher than sean's at this point
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Dedication 3 was average. if he 🤬 up this series i will be done with him for good.. he better not do a da drought is 4
    Like I said before, dude can't come out with an original title even for a free mixtape. and just like carter 4/3, this will further help to ruin a series of albums/mixtapes.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if he actually spit like he used to when he acted and dressed like a grown man i would be anticipating that but any wayne album post 2008 that is a follow up to a previous series has been complete 🤬 im still laughing at the fact this 🤬 has a sequel to i am not a human being when the original was a bigger joke than bcottons life
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Dedication 3 was trash...and so was his last mixtape...so I have low expectations.
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    if he actually spit like he used to when he acted and dressed like a grown man i would be anticipating that but any wayne album post 2008 that is a follow up to a previous series has been complete 🤬 im still laughing at the fact this 🤬 has a sequel to i am not a human being when the original was a bigger joke than bcottons life
    Look out for Rebirth 2: Stillborn Baby

#YourMoneyIsOurMoneyRecords
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    Look out for Rebirth 2: Stillborn Baby

#YourMoneyIsOurMoneyRecords

lol im getting the same amount of money per week from young money as bcotton and i don't even worship birdman and wayne nonstop