Is Hip Hop Satan's greatest deception on Black folks currently going

Replies

• #1 pick#1 pick Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Hiphop is a mirror of our society, you dont like what you see because deep down you know its shit that happen in our neighborhoods everyday. Blaming hiphop is so damn typical and easy, yall just dont want to deal with the real issues and causes.

This isn't the time to cry wolf. This is a self-evaluation of one's self as well what's going on.
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 15,615 ✭✭✭✭✭
    who can honestly say with a straight face that rap doesnt push a immoral agenda? It is what it is tho
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 35,633 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is it self evaluation when the blame is being passed on to a medium such as hiphop. Its the oldest cop out in society, be it art, poetry,etc always getting blame for societys ills. Its nothing new.
    Trillaaaaaa
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    #1 pick wrote: »
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    I'm too educated to be a Jesus-freak like these religious zealots.

..if more people knew that Jews, Xristians, and Muslims end their prayers saying "Amen" in reference to the Afrikan deity Amen-Ra then this discussion would be mute.

I'm going to continue saying Chuuuuch, Tabernacle and Amen as part of my slanguage until all the pedophile-priests, zionists, and jihadists stop being brainwashed by man-made religions.

AMEN
    You know what H-Rap. You are right about Amen being a reference to Amen-Ra the Egyptian God. I too have research on religion vastly and the seed that arose in man and woman.

But that's not my point. Even within ancient religions morality, love for another man, respect for another woman reign supreme. There is a vast difference between no religion and living off the satanic agenda and what's the true purpose of religion. So you saying the house of the lord and Amen in a blaspheme form will catch you ill will now or 10,000 years ago no matter how you are looking at it.

If you believe slanguage like Amen is blasphemous then I'm already doomed to eternal hellfire for saying "Goddamned" in my daily speech and using the Lords name in vain, I have eaten pork, fornicated, stolen, lied, assaulted, and poisoned, while being gluttonous over foods, indulging in alcohol/drugs and coveting the next mans wife when her buttocks aroused my manhood.

I am a human with lustful desires and vain motivations, ego fuels my materialism and the drunkenness of power has caused me to manipulate and extort beings of a lesser GOD. I am a sinner.

...however I have enough spiritual principles not to murder, rape, rob, or molest, I don't harm women or children nor do I indulge in activities detrimental to the fabric of society and therefore I can sleep well at night and look myself in the mirror.

Primitive religions have been aligned with the Slave-trade, the Crusades, the Inquisition, the Mafia, terrorism, racism, and misguided animosity and intolerance towards non-believers so I subscribe to my own non-religious pricipliles based on Spirituality and my own belief system.

I mean no disrespect when I say "Hallelujah" after a winning bucket or a touchdown.

So in reference, you are willing to acknowledge you are a sinner and you do wrong but what I you doing to not just corrected it but to help make sure others are falling into the same pitfalls.

I just want you to see how my point is correlating with every portion of the paragraphs that you have just written. You really need to see the whole picture, not just the Tree on the right hand side. When you see the whole picture, you will start to see my point.
    Primitive religions have been aligned with the Slave-trade, the Crusades, the Inquisition, the Mafia, terrorism, racism, and misguided animosity and intolerance towards non-believers so I subscribe to my own non-religious pricipliles based on Spirituality and my own belief system.
    I will let you think about what you just wrote. Ask yourself do you even realize what you are talking about? Think about it once again. Then never say that again. It's clear something has been distorted for you in someways.
  • juan travoltajuan travolta Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pleeease stop blaming hip hop.

you make your own decisions, not music.
    TrillaaaaaaAlready Home_17idoitforhiphop10
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 15,615 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pleeease stop blaming hip hop.

you make your own decisions, not music.

not blaming hip hop but there are times a song comes on and I say to myself I cant believe such and such said that.... same with r@b now it all raunchy sex on a beat now....
    TrillaaaaaaAlready Home_17
  • Ear2DaStEar2DaSt Posts: 8,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hip hop can be used for good or bad and Paul The Apostle said to become like all men to rich them so if u gotta spit rymes to reach them so be it!
    #1 pickidoitforhiphop10
    edited July 2012
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    How is it self evaluation when the blame is being passed on to a medium such as hiphop. Its the oldest cop out in society, be it art, poetry,etc always getting blame for societys ills. Its nothing new.

The highest form of impact will always get the highest blame or love usmarine. That's just common sense. Why is Billy the crackhead who lives in Anacostia in Washington D.C. is never one signs, picketed against, has to sign autographs, has millions of followers on social media sites and what not?

Why isn't he influential? Why aren't you a fan of Billy the crackhead usmarine? Why aren't people wearing no name sneakers with a hole in them like Billy does? Why does Billy have to be a crackhead? Why marine? What do we even know of Billy? Come on, don't given half-hearted answers to avoid true acknowledgment.
  • Ear2DaStEar2DaSt Posts: 8,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you can't feed babies steak!
    you cant send a chinese man speaking chinese and expect him to reach an english speakin american! not without a translator!
  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 26,385 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMAO flagging me cause you out here living a fantasy life.
    Trillaaaaaaidoitforhiphop10
  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Try to put salt in my name and I put pep in ya step Posts: 6,304 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "We born to fucking die, man. In the meantime, get money. Fuck a book" DMX
    NothingButTheTruthLab Baby
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 19,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its 2am in Detroit fam. I don't currently have the patience for this nonsense. All these religious godbotherers are no better than anyone else.

What has a world with jesus given you? The same world I live in: its materialistic, capitalistic, rapacious, filled with avarice and malicious intent.

Don't run that jesus rap on me and don't blame music for your fucked up world. The same motherfuckers blaming hip-hop today blamed Jazz, Rock and Roll or the Blues in earlier decades. Simple minded clucks think this world is new. Trust me it aint these aint the first generation of hoes and turf dirt niggas and won't be the last.

With that said...*sits back playing Jay-Z's Lucifer*
    Trillaaaaaa
  • supaman4321supaman4321 Posts: 946
    He tricked them into believing Jesus is their Lord long before the boom bap came around so I'm gonna go with that
    Trillaaaaaaidoitforhiphop10
  • cobblandcobbland Robert De Niro: "The Fan" (1996). Bobby, now do you care? BOBBY! NOW DO YOU CARE? Just a little bit? Chicago...Posts: 3,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem isn't the religions themselves, it's with (many of) the practitioners of these religions.

Hip-hop has been infiltrated and corrupted like everything else that was pure at one point.

So messages that promote the antithesis of what hip-hop and it's original practitioners stood for, should not come as a surprise.
    NothingButTheTruthTrillaaaaaa
  • loch121loch121 Posts: 10,863 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who cosigned this bullshit.man please ain't no physical devil or God.

There is a spirit of destruction and creation but, even if we not god actually we control very little besides trivial shit

World is way more random than ppl want to believe

Bottom line you can't prove any religious theory.religion is bullshit

Ppl wouldn't want to use the same faith in unproved theories ppl live by, to pick a doctor tpo do heart surgery on their mother

What if your Dr. said" I didn't go to school and don't have proof but, I have faith if I cut her chect open she won't die"
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford The Trill Dog Posts: 17,673 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reality show TV sending these niggas out
  • TrockmTrockm Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    Don't blame rap music for your decisions on what you do, everyone has a brain and they know right from wrong. It's just the young minded people who actually follow what they see instead of being a trendsetter
    The_ManTrillaaaaaaidoitforhiphop10
  • JokerzWyldJokerzWyld Posts: 4,265 ✭✭✭✭
    I listened to Meeks interview or diatribe, and the one point of his that i agree with is that the same wickedness that goes on in "The World" also happens in the church. Priests and clergy men lie, steal, cheat, and carry on as if they were demons and turn around and scream at the congregation as if they were somehow holy. This sanctimonious attitude is just that; it's not real. Forget what the preacher preaches, look at what's practiced. Who can talk about being Christ-like? No one has lived up to that standard, even Christ himself. He spoke often about having faith in scripture, but even he question the great and powerful God for his decisions. If one thing is certain it's that man is ill-equipped mentally, spiritually, morally, emotionally, etc. to live up to these standards. In spite of this, the majority of us still exercise morals and allow our conscience to be our guides in various situations. Believe in God and no interpretation of him by somebody else.
    Trillaaaaaa
  • blackamericablackamerica Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hiphop's being used as a tool. Meek tried to use the "I give $$$ to the hood too" argument when it didn't apply. He made the argument about money while the pastor was upset about the lyrics to his song.
    TrillaaaaaaTrockm
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 35,633 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol at u niggas acting like hiphop hasnt been about the money since the beginning. Like them niggas wasnt on some flashy shit back then
  • illedoutilledout Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep hearing Tupac on Hailmary
    yelling "FOLLOW ME"...