What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Whats Your IC Claim to Fame?

2456717

Comments

  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Bunny Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    that white chick that mods the PR
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No fame.
  • Stew
    Stew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Seansosa wrote: »
    Smh at 🤬 who gets stuffed in they own trunks and tossed in bushes gaining enternet fame

    friday-damn-gif.gif
  • junegemini
    junegemini With ya daddyMembers Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    Well ur the TS, u shouldve set it off in ur o/p and let 🤬 know what u had to do for ur IC fame, prior to a few months ago u were pretty much an unknown, kinda.

    lol thats just Donkey world. I was already popular in The Reason just for being the Hip Hop head I am.

    Nah, you were and are known in the reason because you're an Eminem stan.

    I got Reason fame for being a G-Unit hater in 05 and a Jeezy stan.
    Donkey fame came in 2006 with the Ladycayenne exposure.

    Didn't really get all out famous until I dropped the Iheartcali pre-exposure.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Behind MissKMembers Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sosa be lurkin like mufffffucka lol

    right!
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Behind MissKMembers Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that white chick that mods the PR

    how long you been on here?
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    from shittin on 🤬

    Nah, 🤬 , thats what I did.. on IC legends, preferably.

    i dont kno if you 🤬 on em, but you annoyed em enough

    i just take my daily 🤬 on anybody thats postin

    You aint shittin on 🤬 until they ban u, or want u banned, til then u just flirting.
  • Stew
    Stew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    junegemini wrote: »
    Well ur the TS, u shouldve set it off in ur o/p and let 🤬 know what u had to do for ur IC fame, prior to a few months ago u were pretty much an unknown, kinda.

    lol thats just Donkey world. I was already popular in The Reason just for being the Hip Hop head I am.

    Nah, you were and are known in the reason because you're an Eminem stan.

    I got Reason fame for being a G-Unit hater in 05 and a Jeezy stan.
    Donkey fame came in 2006 with the Ladycayenne exposure.

    Didn't really get all out famous until I dropped the Iheartcali pre-exposure.

    I aint no Stan tho, Im just one of the few cats left that will acknowledge being a big Em fan.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentMembers Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    <<< enternet fame...
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seansosa wrote: »
    Smh at 🤬 who gets stuffed in they own trunks and tossed in bushes gaining enternet fame

    I never got how you are bigger and yet, you needed someone else to do that for you.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chicity wrote: »
    that white chick that Chi crushing on
    Hey Ms S. *blushes*
    🤬 ur simping 🤬 but that sig.....the white cherokee is niiiiice
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    Being a nice guy.....never drops pic sent to me ;-)
  • deadeye
    deadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    taeboo wrote: »
    I have no IC fame and I like it that way....

    ......................

  • Stew
    Stew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    CainMarko wrote: »
    Being a nice guy.....never drops pic sent to me ;-)

    So what you're saying is that your the Captain Save a 🤬 of the IC?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My IC claim to fame? Mos def my avi's and now sigs.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I aint really got ic fame but I got exposed after roasted gee

    Wristless music thread was classic
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 spelled enter-net wow log off bro grab. Book
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grab a book
  • Stew
    Stew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    deadeye wrote: »
    taeboo wrote: »
    I have no IC fame and I like it that way....

    ......................

    Bruh.....u lyin
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Bunny Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Chicity wrote: »
    that white chick that Chi crushing on
    Hey Ms S. *blushes*


    lol

    Hi Chi


    @Vader ... too long like 7 years I think Maybe even longer



  • junegemini
    junegemini With ya daddyMembers Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    lol @ Taeboo lying.

    She wanted internet fame, she even made multiple posts after dropping her voice because nobody paid attention to it.

    I remember that 🤬 , yo.
  • Seansosa
    Seansosa Members Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm sorry internet! Better?
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    CainMarko wrote: »
    Being a nice guy.....never drops pic sent to me ;-)

    So what you're saying is that your the Captain Save a 🤬 of the IC?

    Life Is Good.......lol
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
Sign In or Register to comment.