What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Whose babymama is this?

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell me you wouldn't wouldn't feel a little 🤬 if your girl had your initial for 🤬 though..I would.
  • Britt_J
    Britt_J Members Posts: 604 ✭✭✭✭
    Yea it was supposed to make him laugh (it worked). He was just not expecting it. @lighthearted

And u a freak kat, took me a while to get it lol
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta STFUMembers Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk man I can't just have hair down there for the 🤬 of it but then again I give my 🤬 facials when I get bored so that's saying alot.
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean...I guess, but that 🤬 pointless...You worried bout the wrong things, the wrong things....
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao and smh at the pic

Hairy cat = no sex
  • Britt_J
    So pico, I need to kno more about these facials...what do u use? Like berries and yogurt or something?
  • Bussy_Getta
    OooWee y'all bout to laugh at me but whatever.

First I exfoliate with a homemade brown sugar scrub. Then I Check to make sure there are no ingrowns (if so I either get it with a tweezer or put some witch hazel/aspirin stuff on it and let it sit). After that I use a homemade plain yogurt and oatmeal mask on it. 15mins pass, wash it off and rub a little 🤬 toner (sensitive skin kind ) over it then I proceed to laugh at myself and I'm done.
    :-)

I rub tend skin over it every night to keep ingrowns away.
  • Britt_J
    Wow! U weren't playing..I thought u just mixed a little mask together, but that sounds...umm..refreshing lol. I need to try something like that.

That brown sugar scrub burns like a 🤬 if u have a cut anywhere on your body. Learned that the hard way.
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭

First I exfoliate with a homemade brown sugar scrub. Then I Check to make sure there are no ingrowns (if so I either get it with a tweezer or put some witch hazel/aspirin stuff on it and let it sit). After that I use a homemade plain yogurt and oatmeal mask on it. 15mins pass, wash it off and rub a little 🤬 toner (sensitive skin kind ) over it then I proceed to laugh at myself and I'm done.

that yogurt will 🤬 up your pH balance... I know this...

Gynecology is my hobby

• lighthearted26
    lighthearted26 Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to market that Pico. Call it cooch scrub or magic 🤬 mask. And tend skin is good but the smell be killing me.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentMembers Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Bussy_Getta
    Yogurt contains probiotics that can actually balance ph levels. Get a new hobby son.
  • Britt_J
    I was just about to say that..smh and he spelled it wrong.
  • Kat
    Pico got that 🤬 on a regimen!
  • Britt_J
    Whoops spelled it right..my bad
  • 7figz
    7figz Still don’t nothing move but the money Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bet you that 🤬 still got custody of the kid though.
  • Bussy_Getta
    You need to market that Pico. Call it cooch scrub or magic 🤬 mask. And tend skin is good but the smell be killing me.
    That tend skin smell is WOAT! Bed time only...
  • Seansosa
    Seansosa Members Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭✭
    Vader wrote: »
    any chicks want it waxed i do it free of charge!

1bd0e18b6c5549f5d39f5075e3099697.jpg
  • Kat
    Lmao @seansosa making an appearance
  • Seansosa
    Seansosa Members Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭✭
    Lmao @seansosa making an appearance

whats funny about it? i still post
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭

DAM I NEED TO DO THAT 🤬 AFTER I SHAVE..... MY FACE THAT IS!
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Yogurt contains probiotics that can actually balance ph levels. Get a new hobby son. [/quote
    Britt_J wrote: »
    Whoops spelled it right..my bad

Never question my spelling prowess... my knowledge of yogurt on the other hand......
  • Bussy_Getta

DAM I NEED TO DO THAT 🤬 AFTER I SHAVE..... MY FACE THAT IS!

Tha hoes gone be on you :- ?
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Legend Members Posts: 19,965 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol at girl in the picture some 🤬 need to be careful who the decide to run in naked headed and plant their seeds in.

Her mama is hoodrat probably getting run through by all the 🤬 in the hood and the little girl will probably grow up and continue the cycle sad but true.

As far as the 🤬 hair debate I prefer my lady's vaginal area to be shaved hair hold holds scents and it gets in the way when I'm trying to go down there.

A little stubble and hair is fine but once that 🤬 gets last a 5 o'clock shadow she needs to put some Nair on it that situation.

Don't get me wrong I probably wouldn't turn down 🤬 just because it had hair on it but don't expect me to go down there.

🤬 be acting like hair is some unnatural occurance.

I think it looks better shaven and makes it more inviting for oral sex as well.

🤬 not trying to be down there licking and spitting out 🤬 hair.
  • 7figz
    7figz Still don’t nothing move but the money Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    * Note to self *

If a chick offers me an open yogurt - pass.