What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

50 Cent Says He "Disabled" Lloyd Banks & Tony Yayo

Comments

• vageneral08
    vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Members Posts: 19,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    aneed123 wrote: »
    blackbloc wrote: »
    he right banks should of had at least 1 video for V6, he down with fab i know nigel of realtalk ny does a lot of fabs 🤬 . he cant do 1 vid cheap 4 banks? and yayo needs vids and more promotion of his tapes

dude is heartless..... thoses were his "boys" who stayed and were his doo boys and rode with/for him in beefs...and he "disabled" them a damn shame.... How is Banks gonna afford to make videos Isnt 50 in charge of that or the labels?

🤬 when it comes to business it's only so much a 🤬 can do for you....he really put them in a great situation but buck wanted to smoked his money up, banks still thought he had his hype from 03 and yayo is playing the memphis bleek character hoping he will eat off what 50 gives him but 50 aint having that 🤬 he got tired of holding them 🤬 hands

naw he aint do 🤬 for them in years.... just shows they are friends for real... There are ways of saying 🤬 that 🤬 said disabled smh... Banks dissn Ross for 50 only to be disabled lol 50 all bout himself which is fine but those 2 stoob by him to the end

Bruh did you forget that came out with that TOS album back in 08?? and they were doing mixtapes together.....once I saw that banks nor yayo wouldnt be on before I self destruct album I already knew he was getting tired of them.....it's not like 50 made banks diss ross for him but he did it on his own.....bottom line if your homeboy tells you to clean your act up and get right and you still dont change....you have to cut them loose period no matter how long you been friends
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he right banks should of had at least 1 video for V6, he down with fab i know nigel of realtalk ny does a lot of fabs 🤬 . he cant do 1 vid cheap 4 banks? and yayo needs vids and more promotion of his tapes

dude is heartless..... thoses were his "boys" who stayed and were his doo boys and rode with/for him in beefs...and he "disabled" them a damn shame.... How is Banks gonna afford to make videos Isnt 50 in charge of that or the labels?
    the same way all those unsigned artist makes video and a lot of signed artist do , use the money in his pocket. banks is not short on cash he got gwop. 5k and Nigel D would do a vid like the ones he dont for fab easy and help with the online promo
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoMembers Posts: 7,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bottom line is cats get lazy plain and simple. he gave em too much. cant take two 🤬 out the hood make em rich and expect them to double up. yayo wasnt doin 🤬 for a minute, banks looks like hes trying but no vids? smh...... like i said theyre next to go and then here comes g-unit 2.0. its a business
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a 🤬 , this dudes words sound like the faces of his fan base.

Stalley is dropping visuals every other week getting endorsements from Nike and got songs on a compilation that's in the
    Top 25 on Billboard and a collab on the #1 album in the U.S.

You dont enable or disable your artists, you groom them and teach them to be Self Made so they can hustle properly and effectively without holding your hand.

If you are too powerless to prevent your artists from getting kicked off Interscope after you sold 800 billion records for Interscope then you ain't built to be a leader or fit to be a man, you just a 🤬 and another slave for the industry.

• NJ Giants
    NJ Giants Members Posts: 35
    Gunit 2.0 will be filled with rappers liked maino papoose and uncle murda this 🤬 50 has never signed any one dope except maybe buck and banks. 50 been dissin yayo and banks pretty heavy these past months i wonder how they feel bout that.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crab ass 🤬
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure he meant disabled as in...He's done so much for them that they can't function on their own anymore...But Ion 🤬 with any artists involved in this thread except Alicia Keys...So 🤬 it...
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ R.I.P KOBE Bay Area Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So banks is on his way out? I know Yayo ain't goin anywhere
    That man would not eat (litteraly) if fifty lets him go I mean damn Yayo lives with 50 has his own room and everything he would be homeless.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited August 2012
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure he meant disabled as in...He's done so much for them that they can't function on their own anymore...But Ion 🤬 with any artists involved in this thread except Alicia Keys...So 🤬 it...

year-of-the-dragon-tracklist.jpg

Feed a man a fish and he eats for a day teach a man how to fish and he eats forever.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    G unit been done
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yayo lives with 50? Smh damn 🤬 cut the 🤬 umbilical cord
  • A1000MILES
    Exactly...Disabled...Grooooooown ass 🤬 livin in the pool
    pool house...
  • A1000MILES
    Buck ain't een know how to take care of his taxes...But was a write off for one of "hip hops greatest business men"...
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not that i'm waiting for Detox, but i'm glad that 🤬 song didn't make it to Detox. 🤬 sounds like it was produced by a bunch of amateur band geeks.

And yeah, Blue Hefner shoulda had some visuals for V6.

is that little gabby in your sig?

Why yes, yes it is.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON 30 Year Old Version Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MMG won.

S/N thats a dope tat to the t/s
  • blackbloc
    banks is like bleek has the talent , keeps putting out mixtapes that get 100k+ d/ls but does no videos fro them at all. i fee l like bleek all banks wants is the 🤬 and $$$ but doesn't have the work ethic. dont forget banks was a millionaire by 21. banks hangs with fab and juelz, fab was the work ethic puts out tapes and treas them like albums. juelz may not be ding as much as fab abut at least he was a label with other artist and is trying. as for ayao he can easily be a east coast yo gotti, gucci etc. 🤬 he was doing vids worth french and max b , french kept grinding and yayo hasn't tired as much , but then again way would he. he came outta jail and got a condo paid for car , chains royalties for album he was barely on and a tour he never performed on
  • H-Rap 180
    Game & BWS won

G-Unit lost
  • 704Hustla
    704Hustla Members Posts: 838 ✭✭✭
    this dude stay throwin people under the bus to keep relevant..give it up
  • blackbloc
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Game & BWS won

G-Unit lost

lol bws been like 8 yrs and not indie or major label deal. they whose existence as a rap crew is a Lot and the game 50 still makes money off every album he gas ever sold , so he cant have a win against anything g unit
  • sniperk
    sniperk Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    50 Cent should have let Dre keep that wack ass single...

I'll give credit to Jay Z for knowing how to use Alicia Keys properly on a hiphop song.
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭

🤬 when it comes to business it's only so much a 🤬 can do for you....he really put them in a great situation but buck wanted to smoked his money up, banks still thought he had his hype from 03 and yayo is playing the memphis bleek character hoping he will eat off what 50 gives him but 50 aint having that 🤬 he got tired of holding them 🤬 hands

naw he aint do 🤬 for them in years.... just shows they are friends for real... There are ways of saying 🤬 that 🤬 said disabled smh... Banks dissn Ross for 50 only to be disabled lol 50 all bout himself which is fine but those 2 stoob by him to the end

Bruh did you forget that came out with that TOS album back in 08?? and they were doing mixtapes together.....once I saw that banks nor yayo wouldnt be on before I self destruct album I already knew he was getting tired of them.....it's not like 50 made banks diss ross for him but he did it on his own.....bottom line if your homeboy tells you to clean your act up and get right and you still dont change....you have to cut them loose period no matter how long you been friends

Banks was on BISD,"Get it hot" nh
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MMG won but 50 is worth more than everybody on MMG's life lol
  • H-Rap 180
    Diddy & BadBoy won
  • mike_tech
    mike_tech Members Posts: 144 ✭✭✭
    50 is so wack for saying he "disabled" them, whether or not its true does not matter, you just dont air your team out like that disrespecting and belittling them publicly. This is why 50 aint poppin rite now, not cuz of the music cuz he actually still puts out hot music but really his attitude is wack
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    he actually made good points bout Banks and Yayo and that new day 🤬 isn't hitting on anything

Yeah in the day and age when you got a 🤬 like Ross putting out videos nearly every week, and *insert rapper here putting videos on worldstar everyday it should be nothing for banks or Yayo to put up some cash to shoot a small video for one of their songs