What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

LA Lakers, forever 🤬 the market. Part 2

Comments

• In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room 302Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Half the Magic fans just became L.A fans.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn i tried to make it here before feelings showed up
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 NJMembers Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nash shot 53% from the field and avg 10.5 assists last season....he still an above avg point guard.
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭

we welcome them.....lol
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Nash shot 53% from the field and avg 10.5 assists last season....he still an above avg point guard.

How did the team do?

• af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Fuck your reactions Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭

not this one

• DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ironically they aquired Shaq while the 96 olympics was goin on.

But its a good move by the Lakers. Because their guards are old they needed that insurance defender in the middle. They gonna dominate the boards and they still got metta on defence too...smh they should be able to cook. I'm not sure why orlando likes the deal, I'm sure they fans are like wtf? All this 🤬 and we don't even get gasol or bynum back?
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AND they got to keep pau?? Wow magic woat franchise
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator

Or decided to root for the team down the road in Miami

• wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭

not this one

not this one either
  • DR. JEK
    TheIraq

It doesn't matter how his team did...if he shoots over 50 percent from the field and have a career year in 3 point percentage with 10 dimes with "this team" them 🤬 are gonna cook teams. I know OKC is nervous as 🤬 right now. They was gettin outplayed vs LA in most of that 2nd round series without us having nash, howard, and jamision off the bench.
  • TheIraq
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    TheIraq

It doesn't matter how his team did...if he shoots over 50 percent from the field and have a career year in 3 point percentage with 10 dimes with "this team" them 🤬 are gonna cook teams. I know OKC is nervous as 🤬 right now. They was gettin outplayed vs LA in most of that 2nd round series without us having nash, howard, and jamision off the bench.

I stopped reading after the bolded
  • DR. JEK
    Why,...has the education system failed you? Illiteracy is a big problem these days
    * kanye shrug *
  • TheIraq
    Why,...has the education system failed you? Illiteracy is a big problem these days
    * kanye shrug *

Nah its because you said "It doesn't matter how his team did"... That was some stupid ass 🤬 to say so I refused to read the rest of you moronic statement.

• toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • DR. JEK
    Why was it stupid on my part? Nash was passin to guys with no 🤬 heart or championship pedegree. He will be playing with much better guys around him so if he were to brings those same stats he will get a higher return interms of his numbers not getting wasted throwing opps to howard, hiting kobe on the weak side, and doing pick n pops with pau...instead of hoping frye and gortat can make shots. I don't understand how you can't understand that.
  • TheIraq
    Why was it stupid on my part? Nash was passin to guys with no 🤬 heart or championship pedegree. He will be playing with much better guys around him so if he were to brings those same stats he will get a higher return interms of his numbers not getting wasted throwing opps to howard, hiting kobe on the weak side, and doing pick n pops with pau...instead of hoping frye and gortat can make shots. I don't understand how you can't understand that.

He was hooping with more than Frye and Gortat in those MVP years he had.... Also exactly what championship pedrigee does Steve Nash have? Dont forget he's going on 37 or 38 with chronic back issue.... What championship pedrigee does Dwight Howard have exactly? Kobe is gonna be 34 and has played 16 years in the league and act like Pau is the same player he was in 2009 and 2010... The names sound good though

• ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lakers are officially the Yankees of the NBA... Not the Cowboys tho... We don't buy teams to stay relevant.
  • DaBull
    DaBull It's a Movement Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @mumo you shook 🤬
  • DR. JEK
    edited August 2012
    Maybe
    TheIraq wrote: »

He was hooping with more than Frye and Gortat in those MVP years he had.... Also exactly what championship pedrigee does Steve Nash have? Dont forget he's going on 37 or 38 with chronic back issue.... What championship pedrigee does Dwight Howard have exactly? Kobe is gonna be 34 and has played 16 years in the league and act like Pau is the same player he was in 2009 and 2010... The names sound good though

Hey Dwight Howard may not have a ring (YET) but atleast he took his team to the finals which is deeper playoff sucess than anybody that played for the Suns. Kobe about to be 35 and the guy just got through averaging 28 a game. Nash still at 10 assist a game ON A BAD BACK BRO!!! .Nash Still got a title wave Jumper and is very Savy at controling Pace of games. His only problem is He hasn't been around perinial winners like he has now with Kobe and Pau and Metta who all got rings so now he can feed off that kinda swag. So maybe he aint what he was in 06 hell, who the 🤬 is?..but It's not like he walks the ball up the court, he was still effective in a run and gun type of offensive game at 38...who has ever been that age point guard wise still on some fast break 🤬 except maybe John Stockton who was still good at 38 himself? It's not like Steve is washed up. He will bring the best out of Gasols game too, you watch.
  • DR. JEK
    edited August 2012
    Mumo_X wrote: »
    I know OKC is nervous as 🤬 right now. They was gettin outplayed vs LA in most of that 2nd round series without us having nash, howard, and jamision off the bench.

LOL! OKC Nervous?

why would they be when they got the Best Front office in the league? Sam Prest is a Genius.

Yall are forgettin that Durant , Russ, Harden & Ibaka wil be a yr older and wiser. That 🤬 is scary. Then Kobe,Artest,Pau,Nash aint gettin any younger. They be on the decline. Plus watch OKC turn Perry Jones III & Thabeet into great players...

After they Lose either harden or Ibaka after this season you gonna put your stock in Perry and Thabeet? Perry may help but Im not sold on Thabeet. That 🤬 is a bust and the worst number 2 pick in the draft since 🤬 Darko. He just started playing basketball his mid to late teens!! Unless Durant can teach him how a number 2 pick should pan out I dont put no stock in that 🤬 in the future...And Perkins cant guard both Gasol and Howard on the boards plus he's a foul machine which leave Ibacka to have to do too much.
  • rakim ii
    rakim ii Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭
    LAKERS = 2012-2013 NBA CHAMPIONS
  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 gon be pressing charges...cause there's gon be alotta 🤬 victims this season
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Mr. Fifth Letter Your ConscienceMembers Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm, last time the Lakers had a squad this good on paper, Karl Malone's horrible jumpshot form caught up with him after damn near 20 years of balling and had him praying to Kneesus.

Gonna let this marinate before I start getting excited. LeBron got over the 🤬 and found his Jordan gene, KD and OKC have been humbled, and Timmy is still lurking in the shadows. Plus, D. Rose is ice grilling ESPN in rehab as we type. 🤬 is not set in stone because there's a new bipolar dude down on the block.

Basketball season's gonna be a beast next year.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ R.I.P KOBE Bay Area Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭