What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

So yeah, that 2 Chainz album?

Comments

• Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Parts Unknown via BrooklynMembers Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 chainz is a genius. he drops new slang like
    gas which means weed
    popeye which meams weed.
    thank 🤬 for 2 chainz

Gas been slang for years now.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah i'mma add this to the playlist for the hoes... good production, a wide range of styles (not all trap/club beats), yet simple enough for they 🤬 to catch

some good cuts

i'm convinced wayne didnt give a verse here cuz he wouldve had to go back to dedication Wayne and he aint got that no more

• jono
    jono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ima estimate 100K 1st week
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Still nigga... Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forgot to even download it, but Imma do so, cause my son think he the 🤬 ....smh
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Forgot to even download it, but Imma do so, cause my son think he the 🤬 ....smh

Please do not let any children hear this album bro, not to step on your parenting toes but they our future and we cant bring them up on 2 Chainz.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Word, refrain from giving this to your kid, please do right by your child
  • bootcheese3000
    bootcheese3000 Members Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    did someone ACTUALLY start a thread on 2Chainz?

what kind of STUPID name is that for a rapper anyways?

this nikka supposed to be the New Kunta Kinte of rap or some 🤬 ?

2Chainz............prince.gif
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    85k first week
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dumbest line he thought was ill : i wish a 🤬 would like a kitchen cabinet ... SMMFH
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2CHAINZZZ!!!!
  • Black Boy King
    edited August 2012
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    dumbest line he thought was ill : i wish a 🤬 would like a kitchen cabinet ... SMMFH

lol i heard that

sounds like 08 09 Wayne
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    according to 2chainz and his label 250k first week ;)
  • Black Boy King
    antarticp wrote: »
    according to 2chainz and his label 250k first week ;)

thats more than Ross
  • I'm THAT guy...
    I'm THAT guy... Members Posts: 2,544
    He went the Plies and Jay-Z route and dumbed down for his audience I wouldn't spend money for it that's just me though
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    i know 2chainz sold 1 deluxe copy...

154zn01.jpg

i dont know mayb cuz im blown but i like this itz not as bad as people make it out 2 b but his tru mixtape is betta wit mo bangerz..,
  • Black Boy King
    ^You right, but its really only the internets/The Reason thats really downin it (which is common). I know for a fact these college cats out here gon be bumpin this, as well as the locals..

definitely can't top his mixtape though. but thats expected....
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Behind MissKMembers Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    trash! and thats TRUUUUUU
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited August 2012
    @perfect ive learn;d postin on herr & bein a rozay & mmg supporter that usually da reason/net is WRONG so it is wat it is like i said this is alrite lol..
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perfect wrote: »
    ^You right, but its really only the internets/The Reason thats really downin it (which is common). I know for a fact these college cats out here gon be bumpin this, as well as the locals..

it's only common with 🤬 music. if it gets love here it's good, that doesn't necessarily mean it'll be popular though.

• Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Co sign Gee...🤬 sayin its wack but i heard a couple of songs that will bang in the clubs and on radio...The Reason does not represent whats hot in the streets
  • Black Boy King
    Perfect wrote: »

it's only common with 🤬 music. if it gets love here it's good, that doesn't necessarily mean it'll be popular though.

Nah I can't name 5 current rappers that the Reason gives consistent praise

🤬 used to be different here. but nowadays 🤬 post about the same artists and write the same hateful/stanful 🤬 . Ross, Nas, Jigga, Ye, Wayne. and threads about 90s rap 🤬 . this forum isn't as diverse as it used to be
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He went the Plies and Jay-Z route and dumbed down for his audience I wouldn't spend money for it that's just me though

funny thing is lyrically he aint dumb down @ all but production wise he def did and with his style of rap thats the last thing you want to dumb down on ... imo the production on songs like Spend it and Riot is what made dude hot ...... ;)
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It amazes me how people like Scarface and Kanye cosign 2chainz, i'm like in what 🤬 world is this paint by the numbers punchline 🤬 a good rapper.
  • Black Boy King
    edited August 2012
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    It amazes me how people like Scarface and Kanye cosign 2chainz, i'm like in what 🤬 world is this paint by the numbers punchline 🤬 a good rapper.

because contrary to popular belief, people that are viewed as introspective and concious-minded actually have a fun side.

I doubt Scarface and Kanye put him in the same light as, well, themselves for example, but I'm sure Ye appreciates 2 Chainz droppin tracks that Kim K'll strip to.. or give him head in the whip in rhythm to.
  • I'm THAT guy...
    I'm THAT guy... Members Posts: 2,544
    antarticp wrote: »

funny thing is lyrically he aint dumb down @ all but production wise he def did and with his style of rap thats the last thing you want to dumb down on ... imo the production on songs like Spend it and Riot is what made dude hot ...... ;)

This album seems like something he would've dropped in 2008/2009. If he only signed to drop one album then I could understand but how could he put literally ALL the heat on his mixtapes?