What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

SUITS

Comments

• rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally Harvey gets back on his grown man 🤬 . Smart move with getting Louis in his pocket, like that.
  • MissK
    MissK #Lurkerlivesmatter FuckyouIcontribute Behind a DeskMembers Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I call 🤬 on the whole Donna firing, that girl was ride or die for Harvey.

tumblr_m742imT4jf1rtucuko2_250.gif
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. "Living, breathing exigent circumstances." Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    🤬 how? She 🤬 up big time and got dealt with accordingly. I she'll end up coming back but it was legitimate.
  • MissK
    MissK #Lurkerlivesmatter FuckyouIcontribute Behind a DeskMembers Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Donna is fiercely loyal to Harvey but she also knows right from wrong. I think that this was an elaborate plot to trap Eric Close's character and the other firm, and that Donna really didn't destroy the memo and it's just waiting to be sprung as a surprise. We never SAW Donna destroy that memo. She just said "It's gone." I think it's somewhere.
  • S.jR.
    Can't say I thought about it that way, but it just seems like a lot of drama for no reason if that were the case. Arguing in the restroom, Jessica going to fire her, Harvey waiting for Donna by the elevator with that quiet moment.

I agree its a little weird they never showed her destroy it especially after Mike told her to confess. I'd say if what your saying is the case, this show will lose a little respect from me intentionally going out of its way to bait the audience with the drama for no reason.
  • Thegreatone3
    Thegreatone3 Members Posts: 358 ✭✭✭
    S.jR. wrote: »
    Can't say I thought about it that way, but it just seems like a lot of drama for no reason if that were the case. Arguing in the restroom, Jessica going to fire her, Harvey waiting for Donna by the elevator with that quiet moment.

I agree its a little weird they never showed her destroy it especially after Mike told her to confess. I'd say if what your saying is the case, this show will lose a little respect from me intentionally going out of its way to bait the audience with the drama for no reason.

I don't agree. I think their intention is to fool Harvey. I think she hasn't destroyed it and there is a ploy where Jessica knows she hasn't destroyed it, and so do the rest except for Harvey. So when it goes to court they will produce it, he'd be surprised cause he didn't know and the rest is history
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ~SpecialK~ wrote: »
    Donna is fiercely loyal to Harvey but she also knows right from wrong. I think that this was an elaborate plot to trap Eric Close's character and the other firm, and that Donna really didn't destroy the memo and it's just waiting to be sprung as a surprise. We never SAW Donna destroy that memo. She just said "It's gone." I think it's somewhere.

This would be the most ridiculous crazy 🤬 ever.....it would be horrible. I'd never watch this show if thats the level they'd stoop to.
  • S.jR.

I don't agree. I think their intention is to fool Harvey. I think she hasn't destroyed it and there is a ploy where Jessica knows she hasn't destroyed it, and so do the rest except for Harvey. So when it goes to court they will produce it, he'd be surprised cause he didn't know and the rest is history

But what does it accomplish by surprising him, when he takes responsibility because the original has Donna's name on the top as his secretary? It has been said repeatedly if she didn't destroy it helps their case. So they hide that for what reason? It doesn't take the blame off of him, just makes him look incompetent but still libel for not keeping track of the documents sent to him.

Like I said before I do think its weird they didn't show her destroy it but that would be a terrible twist just to have build drama in the past episodes.
  • FroHawke
    FroHawke Members Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Hardman is a snake wow. Lewis was really on his 🤬 this ep.
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hardman is weak!!!! Louis swagged up! "Gonna get litt up" lol 🤬 was funny!
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lewis >> Harvey this season...Hardman is sneaky as 🤬 ...i wudnt b surprised if he knows abt Mike...and gaht damn Jessica was looking right this episode
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man Jessica got that wagon!!!! She is weak as hell this season though!
  • No Competition
    No Competition Members Posts: 236 ✭✭
    my only complaint about this show is the reason Mike stopped 🤬 with Rachel

cuz you didnt go to school ? really my 🤬 ? that didnt even come up in conversation all that happened was they talked about honesty and he turned into a 🤬

that was the dumbest part of the show and if they are hiding the document just for a random twist ill also be heated
  • FroHawke
    ^^Yea I didn't get the Mike-Rachel thing either, i thought they had good chem. Anyway Hardman totally faked me out, I thought Jessica and Harvey were being too hard on him after he was able to get them a good deal but now I see why.
  • Thegreatone3
    Thegreatone3 Members Posts: 358 ✭✭✭
    Jessica would get it till I blow her back ouuuuuuuuttt!
  • S.jR.
    Them breaking up has more to do with Harvey not trusting Rachel's emotions the same way he trusts Donna and Jessica to keep theirs in check. Harvey doesn't want some over emotion from Mike and Rachel breaking up 🤬 it up for everyone. And Mike agreed. In Harveys world they less someone knows about you the better unless that trust is there. He has no reason to trust Rachel with information that could be detrimental to the whole firm. It's not Harveys fault Mike conscience got in the way of some GOAT sex.

Hardman using Mikes idea to get back at Jessica/Harvey is slick as 🤬 . Probably would've went after them following the trial, this just hastened the process.

Interested to see the rise of Harvey and the pre-demise of Hardman in the flashback episode.

• FroHawke
    The flashback ep was one of the best ones....Interesting to see Mike's dynamic with his friend and Jenny.

Harvey really can be cold blooded sometimes, and Mike seems to becoming a better Harvey
  • S.jR.
    Yea that episode was really good. Lol @ Louis having braces and no bald spot just 5 years ago.

Looks like Hardman is finally playing his hand to make Louis a senior partner. Damn I see why he was mad at Harvey though. Going from associate to senior partner while he just gets leap frogged.

Harvey with the ether "He got you fooled putting your name first just so you don't realize your second in charge." Something like that.

Not gonna lie that moment with Harvey almost put a tear in my eye thinking about my own pops.
  • FroHawke
    Yeah that stuff with his dad was relatable. Deep.

Harvey blackmailing that scumbag was him at his best though, dude is ridiculous when he wants something. I can also understand Louis feeling like he just gets looked over, by all accounts he's the best financial lawyer they have, but the way Jessica and Harvey treat him is pretty surprising.
  • S.jR.
    I thought Jessica treated him pretty fair. Not everyone is Harvey and should get his treatment besides he's the reason why Jessica is managing partner now. Besides I think Jessica likes someone like Louis overseeing the associates.

I think at some point he would/will be a senior partner promoted by Jessica. But his issue isn't his ability, but his attitude. Associates clowning on him, being shown up by others and put in his place. I mean based on dudes like Hardman I'd think it takes more than ability to make senior partner.
  • GTariq
    GTariq Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭
    Hmmmm...someone had an insane amount of beauty walking through that office this episode.
  • FroHawke
    Great ep. Glad Donna was back, she was looking right tonight. Rachel can always get the business too...

This vote scenario with Lewis is interesting. On the one hand I can see his point that Jessica never showed him any sort of respect compared to Harvey, on the other hand, Hardman used his ass as a 🤬 and he knows it (considering the fact that he was set up as the fall guy five years ago)

But Lew is in a power position and as such, will milk it for all its worth
  • S.jR.
    Rachel in white my gawd.. Donna's 🤬 .. Jessicas ass...
  • S.jR.
    Sion, season finale is next week. But its cool, I think a handful of people watched and posted on this show anyway.
  • S.jR.
    Rachel in white my gawd.. Donna's 🤬 .. Jessicas ass...

Educated they ain't hearing me though..

tumblr_m8wefrUPlz1r1jbcdo9_250.gif
    tumblr_m8wefrUPlz1r1jbcdo3_250.gif
    tumblr_m8whxiCtgZ1qc49r2o2_250.gif

tumblr_m8vy2ikMlg1qesop1o1_500.gif
    tumblr_m8vy2ikMlg1qesop1o3_500.gif

tumblr_m8rqpwcovh1rdgf73o1_500.jpg