What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Will Smith lost,his kid pen a letter to 2Pac"Can you please come back so mommy and me can be happy"

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    T/S wrote this letter
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. TampaMembers Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She missed the whole 2Pac is still alive movement.
  • Thegreatone3
    Thegreatone3 Members Posts: 358 ✭✭✭
    Okay I did some research on the subject, and she did write the letter, but it was in response to him being her favourite rapper. So she believed he was alive and missed him for that reason. Obviously, it is known that Jada and Pac were really good friends and she missed him when he died. You people are going on like you haven't got any good female friends (🤬 , you probably don't have any female friends) and she just misses him because he was killed so horrifically. Jada has obviously told her daughter that they were good friends and Will respects that they were friends before they got married. There's nothing he can do about that and I'm sure he's cool with that. People saying he took an L are just dudes that uncomfortable with their chicks having guy friends because their not secure in their own relationships. I don't see anywhere in the letter where Willow says she wants Pac to be her father, she just says she misses him (as her favourite rapper) and her mum misses him (as a friend). I don't know Jada but she looks like a head strong woman, and the way tupac was he ain't the type of guy for her, she seems like one of those chicks that don't take 🤬 from no guy. Now can you really imagine her going out with tupac- I didn't think so....
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Fresh Prince LOST.

Life is good!
  • kacee139
    kacee139 Minister of Information (UFO) Gardena, Ca 90249Members Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is too damn funny
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Smith is gonna whip her head back and forth
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    loch121 wrote: »

If Will Smith slap his own daughter she gonna write another letter to Tupac
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited August 2012
    dear will smith...
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited August 2012
    LOL, The "W" in Will is for WIN and he has so many that people are reaching for an L. Jada and Pac go way back before Will. Obviously Jada is going to school her kids to Pac's Legacy. This is not an L for Will espeically with this Video of Pac dancing to a Will Smith Song, not the other way around. While Pac was an unknown as well as Jada they were dancing to the Legend himself:

WILL ALWAYS WINS!

It's a known fact that pac was going up in jada deep when they was younger. She more'n likely been telling Will Smith how pAC used to 🤬 the dog 🤬 Outta her, Willow being a lil 🤬 herself most likely been rubbing her little 🤬 late @ night fantasising about watching pac go up in her mom ass..
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,137 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jerry Sandeathrow is writing 🤬 sex stories and hasn't been banned yet??? What is this 🤬 ? 🤬 🤬 .. and this the 🤬 nas fans was cosigning??????? Disguesting..smh
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited August 2012
    Jerry Sandeathrow is writing 🤬 sex stories and hasn't been banned yet??? What is this 🤬 ? 🤬 🤬 .. and this the 🤬 nas fans was cosigning??????? Disguesting..smh

What's next???? Is Willow gonna remix Papa’z Song? texas dickrider
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    Lmao @ willow remixing Papaz Song as we speak

Will on the hook singing the "I'm so sorry" part
  • sapo614
    sapo614 Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inb4 🤬 remember jada giving pac 100k for bail
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is funny as hell.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    will gotta watch Jada now, where ever she goes at night. She probably going to meet up with 2pac

Lol @ Will catching Jada cheating for 2pac on Cheaters
  • bootcheese3000
    bootcheese3000 Members Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
  • bootcheese3000
    bootcheese3000 Members Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Roc Nation and Jay Z lost. This the 3rd woman on Roc Nation that want Tupac revived. How you worth 450 million dollars but 🤬 prefer a dead 🤬 over you?

Beyonce: While Beyonce was married to Jay Z she clearly stated that Pac was a guy she wish she could spend a day with. She said Pac was her favorite rapper because he stood for something.

Rihanna: Her nickname is Rih-pac lol. She got Thug Life tatted on her knuckles. She always tweeting and quoting lines from Makaveli or MATW. She said Pac was her favorite too

Willow Shakur: This letter is deep. Willow and Jada know in her soul she should of been Pac's daughter thats why I think she got that rebel spirit in her. She rather be a black panther than an illuminati puppet. I underestimated this kid

"Realize aint no 🤬 like me/🤬 JAY Z he broke and i smoke daily LETS BE FRIENDS". Pac still killing NY from the grave

tumblr_l6jzs6ehMy1qa4o6wo1_400.gif
  • deathrowzorrow
    Life Is Good is such a great album
  • DanknDrank
    Lmao @ Will & Jada guest appearing on Maury this week...

Jada yelling and pointing at the screen...THAT'S YO BABY! LOOK AT THOSE EARS! AINT NOBODY THAT TALL BUT YOU!

DNA test results.....

"Will....you are NOT the father!!!

"OOOH!!!...dammit I knew you was 🤬 that pickle head muthafucka!...where he at"
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters 'Sippi LandMembers Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    loch121 wrote: »

Keep ya head up.
  • nycdiesel
    nycdiesel Members Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pac still hittin it from the grave. Goat status
  • DanknDrank
    edited August 2012
    T/S wrote my mom a letter

Fixed
  • deathrowzorrow
    Will Smith reads his daughter letter while Willow smith rappin sippin on hennessy and running from my enemy