What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Did yall ever see that episode of 106 N Park ...

Comments

• Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Remember that time on Teen Summit when...

who am I kidding - I smoked way too much weed back then to remember anything.

And yes, I am old as dirt.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    i need to post that video of rosci walkin off lol
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    oh 🤬 .

anybody remember that time BENZINO was on 106 and he premeired this 🤬 video with him and his son rapping?

anybody else used to HATE seeing this in the source every three pages

Benzino_Project.jpg
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    i need to post that video of rosci walkin off lol

BET will never show that episode again. Ever.

I remember when Ja Rule had came out with mesmerized and 🤬 was on 106 n park saying it was wack..........I think that's when they stopped getting audience feedback for new videos lol
  • john2009
    john2009 Confirm Email Posts: 2,081 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    there was one time on 106 when they released ja rules video "I cry"..

they asked da audience if the video was good.. 1st chick said da video was terrible...free's face was priceless b/c it caught her off guard... AJ gave da mic to another ghetto dude..he said "da video was 🤬 ...ja is wack.."
    everybody was speechless...AJ said "Alrighty then...there u have it"

still cant find dat video of ja gettting dissed on 106 and park...even busta rhysmes said it in that hail mary song "even 106 and park fans dont even respect you"

i tried to catch it the next morning on rerun...but it seems BET deleted it out....i will write to them though and see if they will put it up on their site...
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited April 2010
    john2009 wrote: »

they asked da audience if the video was good.. 1st chick said da video was terrible...free's face was priceless b/c it caught her off guard... AJ gave da mic to another ghetto dude..he said "da video was 🤬 ...ja is wack.."

still cant find dat video of ja gettting dissed on 106 and park...even busta rhysmes said it in that hail mary song "even 106 and park fans dont even respect you"

i tried to catch it the next morning on rerun...but it seems BET deleted it out....i will write to them though and see if they will put it up on their site...

i cant find any classic 106 clips on YOUTUBE
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    john2009 wrote: »

That 🤬 should've known better for coming out with that campbell's soup beat.
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    i cant find any classic 106 clips on YOUTUBE

Youtube is just turnin into a big legal battle and a place for ad space. Everything good gets ruined when business gets involved, smh. But anyway, I remember when Cassie had just come out and she performed in public for the first time on 106, her voice was horrible. The audience was givin her the blank stare the whole time, lol.
  • missjcapri
    missjcapri Members Posts: 1,418
    edited April 2010
    Miles HIGH wrote: »
    Youtube is just turnin into a big legal battle and a place for ad space. Everything good gets ruined when business gets involved, smh. But anyway, I remember when Cassie had just come out and she performed in public for the first time on 106, her voice was horrible. The audience was givin her the blank stare the whole time, lol.

lol i remember that......her back up singers were hitting notes higher than her
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited April 2010
    lmao anybody see that episode where Ghostface almost cried thanking Diddy for putting him on the remix to G-Deps "special delivery"
  • Simma II
    Simma II Banned Users Posts: 787
    edited April 2010
    NCswag wrote: »
    That 🤬 should've known better for coming out with that campbell's soup beat.

Hilarious .
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited April 2010
    [QUOTE=NCswag;481864]BET will never show that episode again. Ever.

I remember when Ja Rule had came out with mesmerized and 🤬 was on 106 n park saying it was wack..........I think that's when they stopped getting audience feedback for new videos lol[/QUOTE]

but youtube can!!lol
  • (UNKNOWN)
    (UNKNOWN) Members Posts: 787
    edited April 2010
    y'all didn't see the episode when free had on a short skirt with no panties and their where a few shots when she would cross her legs and you could see a 🤬 shot
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    NCswag wrote: »
    BET will never show that episode again. Ever.

I remember when Ja Rule had came out with mesmerized and 🤬 was on 106 n park saying it was wack..........I think that's when they stopped getting audience feedback for new videos lol

hahaa i remember that 🤬 ...son looked hurt after that. lol
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited April 2010
  • Ace Boon
    Ace Boon Members Posts: 880 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    I remember when Roy Jones Jr.premiered his video, and they asked the audience how they liked it and everybody was like "that was hot" lol. 🤬 was just saying that so they wouldn't get that ass whooped.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    not 106 and park, but i just thought of the time on TRL, where emnem was hosting and kept calling mark walberg markie mark, and he was getting 🤬 ..

then em said someinthg about his cell phone having that good vibration..i was dying
  • TiLLiiCoLLaPsE
    TiLLiiCoLLaPsE Members Posts: 51
    edited April 2010
    Anybody remember this 🤬 ?

[video]http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhtW7g96c9soj32j0X[/video]

I've been looking for that Eminem video for a while now but can't find it anywhere.
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited April 2010
    dusouljah wrote: »
    not 106 and park, but i just thought of the time on TRL, where emnem was hosting and kept calling mark walberg markie mark, and he was getting 🤬 ..

then em said something about his cell phone having that good vibration..i was dying

i remember that! eminimem referred to D12 as "a real funky bunch" lmao!!!!!

mark wahlberg takes himself waaaaay to seriously. he wont even acknowledge that he used to rap.
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010

Damn, that whole thing was just painful to watch. Lol, you know they had prolly just broke up or some 🤬 .
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited April 2010
    Miles HIGH wrote: »
    Damn, that whole thing was just painful to watch. Lol, you know they had prolly just broke up or some 🤬 .

i think terrance was mad she put her hand in his face.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    i remember that! eminimem referred to D12 as "a real funky bunch" lmao!!!!!

mark wahlberg takes himself waaaaay to seriously. he wont even acknowledge that he used to rap.

definitely..dude didn't even realize how much he played himself by reacting like that
  • junegemini
    junegemini With ya daddyMembers Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    only episodes i remember are the ones i was on
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Real talk freestyle Friday's were the ish with Nova, Poster Boy and Jin
  • GameTime33463
    GameTime33463 Members Posts: 3,895 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    dusouljah wrote: »
    definitely..dude didn't even realize how much he played himself by reacting like that

lol that 🤬 is true!