What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official Boxing Thread

Comments

• Vader_F_KennedyVader_F_Kennedy Behind MissKMembers Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MSOI 🤬 let me hold some money greedy ass 🤬 ! lol
  • MasteryMastery Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    14 to 1....damn....i'm gonna drop a bill on that.....risk vs reward
    Exactly :tu
    bull6599 wrote: »
    I might have to put a bet down on that Klitscho fight w/ odds like that LOL. Chart is like 6'7 so he actually has the physical tools to nullify some of the advantages them big 🤬 always have.
    He is 6'3.5", I believe :tu
    Vader wrote: »
    money.jpg
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    msoi making that money
    MSOI wrote: »
    I might have to put a bet down on that Klitscho fight w/ odds like that LOL. Chart is like 6'7 so he actually has the physical tools to nullify some of the advantages them big 🤬 always have.
    money.jpg

lol
  • stringer bellstringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sports.yahoo.com/blogs/boxing/sergio-martinez-cancels-workout-media-due-threats-lack-213535261--box.html
    Sergio Martinez cancels workout for media due to threats, lack of security

Boxer Sergio Martinez canceled a public workout due to threats and vandalism (AP)
    It's a sign of the times that a boxer has to cancel an open workout for the media due to security threats, but that's what has happened Monday to middleweight Sergio Martinez.

A combination of threats made to him and the vandalization of a car parked in front of the home where he was living caused him to cancel a workout scheduled for Tuesday in Oxnard, Calif.

Promoter Lou DiBella said Martinez will do an open workout soon in Los Angeles to promote his Sept. 15 fight on HBO Pay-Per-View for the World Boxing Council middleweight title in Las Vegas against Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.

"This past weekend, Sergio received threats from an unknown source and the car [parked] in front of his home was vandalized," DiBella said. "Unfortunately, until we have a security team in place, we are going to have to suspend any and all public and media appearances for Sergio, including the upcoming media day scheduled [Tuesday] in Oxnard. We apologize to the media and fans who had planned on attending [Tuesday's] event."

Paint was thrown on the car of someone who works for Martinez. No arrests have been made.
    LMAO @ Chavez having the cartel intimidate Sergio Martinez
  • R.D.R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn dude fighting Klit is about 6'7
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    damn dude fighting Klit is about 6'7
    hes got a long way to fall.
    chavez a 🤬 ass 🤬 ! with that being said i split my savins up and bet on martinez and dawson! 🤬 it YOLO!!!!
    chavez somewhere hittin that bottle 🤬 gon catch another d.u.i after tha fight
  • bull6599bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭

MSOI wrote: »
    money.jpg

Yeah I was reading that earlier SI.com. Got Wlad & Vitali next opponents mixed up.

chavez a 🤬 ass 🤬 ! with that being said i split my savins up and bet on martinez and dawson! 🤬 it YOLO!!!!

Aint Martinez a 2-1 favorite?
    chavez somewhere hittin that bottle 🤬 gon catch another d.u.i after tha fight

lmao I almost caught 1 on sunday I cant believe I dont got 1 yet wit how many times Ive drank and drove

Aint Martinez a 2-1 favorite?

damn is he!? smh i drink too much
  • stringer bellstringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • SeansosaSeansosa Members Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭✭
    Chavez will stop martinez and dawson/ward will be boring
  • dwade206dwade206 Members Posts: 11,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seansosa wrote: »

Chavez stopping Martinez? Lol, based on what? Just because a fighter can magically gain 20 pounds over night and take a good punch doesn't mean he's an elite fighter like Martinez.
  • KeepOnPushingKeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dwade206 wrote: »

Chavez stopping Martinez? Lol, based on what? Just because a fighter can magically gain 20 pounds over night and take a good punch doesn't mean he's an elite fighter like Martinez.

i think because Martinez hasn't looked all that great lately , and as much as i dont like Chavez i will say he's got'n better ... but if Martinez uses the whole ring then he should beat Chavez , Chavez is only a problem if you stand there toe to toe with him so he can slug away at your body
  • ghost!ghost! Not f8kin' around Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012

^^^
    oruf4m.jpg
    taken a quote from jay z..."NOOOOOOoooooooooooo!!!"

do agree, dawson/ward might be boring though. picking ward eventhough he lacks power. Never believed in Dawson.
  • themadlionsfanthemadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    chavez stopping martinez?.....I'm gonna need u to explain yourself
  • dwade206dwade206 Members Posts: 11,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dwade206 wrote: »

i think because Martinez hasn't looked all that great lately , and as much as i dont like Chavez i will say he's got'n better ... but if Martinez uses the whole ring then he should beat Chavez , Chavez is only a problem if you stand there toe to toe with him so he can slug away at your body

That 🤬 don't make sense bruh. Its pretty easy to look good against Andy Lee, Rubio, and part time boxer Peter Manfredo. Martinez scored either a knockout or a tko against number 1 contenders. Lol, I can't wait for September!
  • CallMeWelvinCallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chavez will come in weighing 325 pounds.
    damn serge got to have a bodyguard by him 24/7 smh! 🤬 is real! if he beat chavez 🤬 gon have to scramble out that arena.
  • dc's teflondondc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    floyd bet $3 million on Michigan to cover the spread against Alabama