What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Chuck D says no to Jay-Z to join him on his Made In America Festival

145791012

Comments

  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    blackrain wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    FucktheIC wrote: »
    FucktheIC wrote: »
    Mumo_X wrote: »
    field negroes (chuck d) cant get along wit housenegros(jay z)

    Being a successful rapper and business man>>>>getting daps from 🤬 in the projects.

    Be real, who the 🤬 is Chuck D helping? 🤬 don't need pep talks. They need real and permanent help. 🤬 outta here. It ain't 1965 no more. You can't help blacks by speaking. You help by getting on and giving a hand up. Who the 🤬 is Chuck D helping in the community? Jay Z has a scholarship fund. Where's Chuck D's? That's my issue with that 🤬 and 🤬 like him. They wanna talk all this 🤬 . 🤬 , you ain't Malcolm X and you ain't Dr. King. Do some 🤬 that's gonna put you in a position to hire young blacks, to offer scholarships to young blacks. Ain't nobody ever made it outta poverty by listening to a 🤬 talk 🤬 on radio.
    "a scholarship fund"

    LOLOLOLOL

    thats what jay z has done .... wow


    if you think about your logic, what youre saying is that malcolm x and mlk never did anything and that jay z's scholarship fund trupms everything they did LOL

    mostly what they did was speak to the ppl so get everyone on the community on the same page. just giving out scholarships means nothing if there is no goal behind it

    give a black person a scholarship and they go work for a white person for 50 years and die??? thanks jay z LOL

    No, I'm pretty sure that Malcolm X and MLK provided what our community needed THEN! Doesn't mean it's what we need NOW! 🤬 don't need marches and speeches. They need educations and jobs.

    The problem is jay-z is not really giving anybody an education or a job and his motives are all selfish. The people he signed he put on to help him make money when he is done with them he moves on. Just look at what he did to dame and beans. People need to see that and stop pretending its any thing else other than that. Jay-z and chuck are entertainers nothing more. Stop looking to them for anything other than entertainment.

    Chuck tries to put life in his music but jay mostly puts death. Life and death can't always stand on the same stage.

    Just like Chuck D kicked Prof. Griff out of PE when he brought them too much negative publicity that was costing the group money. Dame and Biggs had their own hands in Rocafella breaking up. Beanie Sigel can't keep his ass out of jail. I mean in the world of business just how long are you supposed to do business with people who no longer make you money? If you put somebody on, that's supposed to be so they can then do for themselves, not continue to expect you to do for them.


    Jay Z couldn't even get a record deal so Dame Dash created Rocafella and released Jay's albums, Dame excutive produced Jay's album, hooked him up with big producers, hooked him up with singers to lace vocals. Then in 1999 Dame created Rocawear he signed Kanye and Camron to Rocafella the only rappers who could ever go platinum on the Roc.

    As Dame has said many times, he only signed Kanye for his beats, never had any intentions of ever actually putting out the College Dropout album why you think Kanye always tells that story of having to pay for Through The Wire himself and showing the video at the some spot Jay and Dame were at. People give Dame WAYYY too much credit for Kanye, not sayign Jay deserves it either but people give Dame the credit in order to slight Jay when neither of them 🤬 thought Kanye was going to blow as a rapper until he proved it. Yeah Dame did all that 🤬 , guess what that's what a label exec and manager is SUPPOSED to do for you. Dame was doing his job, not like he was working for free and made more than a pretty penny off it too. Jay-Z also personally kept Roc-A-Fella afloat when eh was literally their only platinum artist...How many times you heard Jay, Dame and Biggs say Reasonable Doubt was supposed to be Jay's only album? Ithe original Reasonable Doubt has a damn promo for Rell's album inside it...
  • PaperTrailTip
    PaperTrailTip Members Posts: 335
    jono wrote: »
    All I'm gonna say is Chuck D spoke his piece, and I definitely see where he's coming from.


    100%
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reading the statement credited to Chuck D, its like........Whatever man. Dude invited you, you declined, then said some awkward 🤬 . The show's gon go on regardless. Dude seemed like he tried to be cool and reach out to Chuck. At least Chuck let him know how he feels......
  • PaperTrailTip
    PaperTrailTip Members Posts: 335
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Black people be on some slave 🤬 sometimes i tell you, that 🤬 might be over but mentally people are still on some slave 🤬 .

    You're a vanity slave though.


    A what? lol

    A slave mentality to someone you don't know but blinded buy their millions and them being popular while you ain't. That is a worst type of slave mentality you got
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yall not getting it. What does Chuck have to be bitter about? Jay asked Chuck D and Public Enemy to perform at the Made In America festival (which I'm sure they would have been compensated for) and they declined because they don't agree with Jay's message... Why be up in arms because he doesn't want to be associated with something he disagrees with?
  • jono
    jono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    All I'm gonna say is Chuck D spoke his piece, and I definitely see where he's coming from.

    explain that 🤬 to me, because I don't know what his problem is...

    All he's saying is he's not sure whether Jay is doing this for the community or for his own ego. He used "Watch The Throne" as an example of those dudes being egotistical.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    FucktheIC wrote: »
    FucktheIC wrote: »
    Mumo_X wrote: »
    field negroes (chuck d) cant get along wit housenegros(jay z)

    Being a successful rapper and business man>>>>getting daps from 🤬 in the projects.

    Be real, who the 🤬 is Chuck D helping? 🤬 don't need pep talks. They need real and permanent help. 🤬 outta here. It ain't 1965 no more. You can't help blacks by speaking. You help by getting on and giving a hand up. Who the 🤬 is Chuck D helping in the community? Jay Z has a scholarship fund. Where's Chuck D's? That's my issue with that 🤬 and 🤬 like him. They wanna talk all this 🤬 . 🤬 , you ain't Malcolm X and you ain't Dr. King. Do some 🤬 that's gonna put you in a position to hire young blacks, to offer scholarships to young blacks. Ain't nobody ever made it outta poverty by listening to a 🤬 talk 🤬 on radio.
    "a scholarship fund"

    LOLOLOLOL

    thats what jay z has done .... wow


    if you think about your logic, what youre saying is that malcolm x and mlk never did anything and that jay z's scholarship fund trupms everything they did LOL

    mostly what they did was speak to the ppl so get everyone on the community on the same page. just giving out scholarships means nothing if there is no goal behind it

    give a black person a scholarship and they go work for a white person for 50 years and die??? thanks jay z LOL

    No, I'm pretty sure that Malcolm X and MLK provided what our community needed THEN! Doesn't mean it's what we need NOW! 🤬 don't need marches and speeches. They need educations and jobs.

    The problem is jay-z is not really giving anybody an education or a job and his motives are all selfish. The people he signed he put on to help him make money when he is done with them he moves on. Just look at what he did to dame and beans. People need to see that and stop pretending its any thing else other than that. Jay-z and chuck are entertainers nothing more. Stop looking to them for anything other than entertainment.

    Chuck tries to put life in his music but jay mostly puts death. Life and death can't always stand on the same stage.

    Just like Chuck D kicked Prof. Griff out of PE when he brought them too much negative publicity that was costing the group money. Dame and Biggs had their own hands in Rocafella breaking up. Beanie Sigel can't keep his ass out of jail. I mean in the world of business just how long are you supposed to do business with people who no longer make you money? If you put somebody on, that's supposed to be so they can then do for themselves, not continue to expect you to do for them.

    But that's not how he portrays himself. He comes off as it's all about the team but when he sees a better way for himself he 🤬 on the people who helped make him. If it's all about business and money be that way and don't pretend to be otherwise. Point blank my problem with jay is he's a fraud.
  • down2earth
    down2earth Chilltown, NC via San Diego, CAMembers Posts: 953 ✭✭✭
    Damn there's some disrespectful 🤬 being thrown at Chuck D for speaking his mind. Cats are really asking "what has Chuck D done"?! Lol come on man.....Chuck D has been standing up for what he believed in for years and didn't turn Uncle Tom for a dollar like a lot rappers have done (and will do the first chance they get). The man is an activist, lecturer, and a publisher of a great many things concerning hip-hop and the black community. Y'all disrespectful 🤬 have no shame lol.

    I give props to Jay-Z for coming up with no real education and turning himself into a millionaire, but that's about it. The man got his start by selling poison to his own people. A large number of songs in his catalogue include boasting and bragging about money that he's made from blow and whatnot. That's cool and all, but it's not hard to see why Chuck D wouldn't want to associate himself with Jay in the festival. These two dudes are pretty much polar opposites when it comes to their beliefs, values, and image.

    Chuck D is just hating.....lolsmh
  • PaperTrailTip
    PaperTrailTip Members Posts: 335
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Yall not getting it. What does Chuck have to be bitter about? Jay asked Chuck D and Public Enemy to perform at the Made In America festival (which I'm sure they would have been compensated for) and they declined because they don't agree with Jay's message... Why be up in arms because he doesn't want to be associated with something he disagrees with?

    Jay fans expect everyone to like Jay even if they don't think his music good it's crazy
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentMembers Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what is Chucks message in 2012?
    serious question that no one can answer... every time he's in the news its because of some vague criticism of some other rapper...
    this aint about PE and 1989... its about: wtf is Chuck against? wtf is so bad about WTT?
  • PaperTrailTip
    PaperTrailTip Members Posts: 335
    That's crazy from Jay
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Black people be on some slave 🤬 sometimes i tell you, that 🤬 might be over but mentally people are still on some slave 🤬 .

    You're a vanity slave though.


    A what? lol

    A slave mentality to someone you don't know but blinded buy their millions and them being popular while you ain't. That is a worst type of slave mentality you got



    That would make sense except for the fact that doesn't describe me, i don't get caught up in that underground vs mainstream, money vs the struggle,etc 🤬 . You either make good music or not, it's the pretentious 🤬 who like to act like they have superior taste and wiser than everyone else because they listen to ''knowledge'' raps. lmfao

  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    uolag wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    bigrizz wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    lol at Chuck doing more in rap that Jay-z, PE had what, a 5 year run of relevancy. I mean, who has Chuck D ever put on?


    Jay-z has "put on" alot of people....and half of them got left to the side...that was business, where jay mad a profit. I could name alot of missing rappers Jay "put on" loool......Chuck has actually addressed many social and economic issues over the years Jayz wouldnt because hes afraid to lose endorsements. Chuck has supported hip hop in africa and many places overseas...Just because its not on the news doesnt mean its not done

    If they got left to the side, wtf does that tell you, they didn't have the work ethic or talent to run with a opportunity like Kanye, Rihanna,etc did. I mean who gave Jay-z a opportunity when he started, I'LL WAIT?

    Problem with lazy ass 🤬 is they want their hand held the whole way, that's not how it's suppose to be. You're suppose to run with your shot and create your own path afterwords.

    Jay-z and his company employs hundreds of black people. Look at who Jay-z people are over at Roc Nation, all black executives he put on. I'm sorry to tell you this, but don't nobody give a 🤬 about Chuck D words, ain't none of that 🤬 feeding anybody. Jay-z employing 🤬 > bitter old man screaming get off my lawn.

    http://observer.com/2012/01/rocawear-layoffs-jay-z-01172011/


    Jay-Z’s Clothing Line, Rocawear, Laid Off Half of Their Employees (The Day Before His Daughter Was Born)
    By Foster Kamer 1/17 5:33pm

    Jay-Z’s been no stranger to controversy recently.

    The multi-platform mogul, rapper, and as of a week ago father of Beyonce’s baby had what he called the “best week ever” last week. The loud, not-at-all muted complaints of those who felt sidelined by Beyonce’s childbirth at Lenox Hill Hospital—even if they’ve now been deemed “not credible”—would argue differently. So would all of those wondering why Jay-Z’s decision not to use the word “🤬 ” going forward in light of becoming the father of a daughter didn’t happen in light of being married to a woman like Beyonce. As would the half of Jay-Z’s Rocawear (nee Roc-A-Wear) clothing line workforce, who ANIMAL NY reports were laid off one day before the child was born.
    Via ANIMAL, “28 out of 56 Rocawear employees were laid off according to the New York State Department of Labor website for ‘economic’ reasons.”

    While Jay-Z sold the rights to Roc-A-Wear in 2007 to the Iconix Brand Group for $204M in cash, he still retains a stake in the company and oversees product development. At the time of the apparel line’s sale, Roc-A-Wear was raking in over $700M a year in sales.

    An earlier Jay-Z kerfuffle involving Roc-A-Wear popped up in November, when Roc-A-Wear started selling OCCUPY ALL STREETS shirts on the Roc-A-Wear website, which prompted a backlash and/or quasi-extortion from the widespread political movement when word got out that the rapper would not be donating any proceeds of the shirt to the movement. The shirt was reportedly taken down from the site for a short while in the midst of the controversy, and eventually, put back up. The rapper might want to be more careful these days, lest the next movement in New York occupy 195 Hudson Street.


    uolag wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    bigrizz wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    lol at Chuck doing more in rap that Jay-z, PE had what, a 5 year run of relevancy. I mean, who has Chuck D ever put on?


    Jay-z has "put on" alot of people....and half of them got left to the side...that was business, where jay mad a profit. I could name alot of missing rappers Jay "put on" loool......Chuck has actually addressed many social and economic issues over the years Jayz wouldnt because hes afraid to lose endorsements. Chuck has supported hip hop in africa and many places overseas...Just because its not on the news doesnt mean its not done

    If they got left to the side, wtf does that tell you, they didn't have the work ethic or talent to run with a opportunity like Kanye, Rihanna,etc did. I mean who gave Jay-z a opportunity when he started, I'LL WAIT?

    Problem with lazy ass 🤬 is they want their hand held the whole way, that's not how it's suppose to be. You're suppose to run with your shot and create your own path afterwords.

    Jay-z and his company employs hundreds of black people. Look at who Jay-z people are over at Roc Nation, all black executives he put on. I'm sorry to tell you this, but don't nobody give a 🤬 about Chuck D words, ain't none of that 🤬 feeding anybody. Jay-z employing 🤬 > bitter old man screaming get off my lawn.

    http://observer.com/2012/01/rocawear-layoffs-jay-z-01172011/


    Jay-Z’s Clothing Line, Rocawear, Laid Off Half of Their Employees (The Day Before His Daughter Was Born)
    By Foster Kamer 1/17 5:33pm

    Jay-Z’s been no stranger to controversy recently.

    The multi-platform mogul, rapper, and as of a week ago father of Beyonce’s baby had what he called the “best week ever” last week. The loud, not-at-all muted complaints of those who felt sidelined by Beyonce’s childbirth at Lenox Hill Hospital—even if they’ve now been deemed “not credible”—would argue differently. So would all of those wondering why Jay-Z’s decision not to use the word “🤬 ” going forward in light of becoming the father of a daughter didn’t happen in light of being married to a woman like Beyonce. As would the half of Jay-Z’s Rocawear (nee Roc-A-Wear) clothing line workforce, who ANIMAL NY reports were laid off one day before the child was born.
    Via ANIMAL, “28 out of 56 Rocawear employees were laid off according to the New York State Department of Labor website for ‘economic’ reasons.”

    While Jay-Z sold the rights to Roc-A-Wear in 2007 to the Iconix Brand Group for $204M in cash, he still retains a stake in the company and oversees product development. At the time of the apparel line’s sale, Roc-A-Wear was raking in over $700M a year in sales.

    An earlier Jay-Z kerfuffle involving Roc-A-Wear popped up in November, when Roc-A-Wear started selling OCCUPY ALL STREETS shirts on the Roc-A-Wear website, which prompted a backlash and/or quasi-extortion from the widespread political movement when word got out that the rapper would not be donating any proceeds of the shirt to the movement. The shirt was reportedly taken down from the site for a short while in the midst of the controversy, and eventually, put back up. The rapper might want to be more careful these days, lest the next movement in New York occupy 195 Hudson Street.





    Yet still, how many people does Chuck D employ, how many 🤬 do you employ?

    I'll wait for your response, this is a recession companies are gonna cut back when profits are loss, that's just basic economics.

  • PaperTrailTip
    PaperTrailTip Members Posts: 335
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Black people be on some slave 🤬 sometimes i tell you, that 🤬 might be over but mentally people are still on some slave 🤬 .

    You're a vanity slave though.


    A what? lol

    A slave mentality to someone you don't know but blinded buy their millions and them being popular while you ain't. That is a worst type of slave mentality you got



    That would make sense except for the fact that doesn't describe me, i don't get caught up in that underground vs mainstream, money vs the struggle,etc 🤬 . You either make good music or not, it's the pretentious 🤬 who like to act like they have superior taste and wiser than everyone else because they listen to ''knowledge'' raps. lmfao

    But it reffering to your slave mentality for Jay Z
  • FucktheIC
    FucktheIC Members Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    FucktheIC wrote: »
    FucktheIC wrote: »
    Mumo_X wrote: »
    field negroes (chuck d) cant get along wit housenegros(jay z)

    Being a successful rapper and business man>>>>getting daps from 🤬 in the projects.

    Be real, who the 🤬 is Chuck D helping? 🤬 don't need pep talks. They need real and permanent help. 🤬 outta here. It ain't 1965 no more. You can't help blacks by speaking. You help by getting on and giving a hand up. Who the 🤬 is Chuck D helping in the community? Jay Z has a scholarship fund. Where's Chuck D's? That's my issue with that 🤬 and 🤬 like him. They wanna talk all this 🤬 . 🤬 , you ain't Malcolm X and you ain't Dr. King. Do some 🤬 that's gonna put you in a position to hire young blacks, to offer scholarships to young blacks. Ain't nobody ever made it outta poverty by listening to a 🤬 talk 🤬 on radio.
    "a scholarship fund"

    LOLOLOLOL

    thats what jay z has done .... wow


    if you think about your logic, what youre saying is that malcolm x and mlk never did anything and that jay z's scholarship fund trupms everything they did LOL

    mostly what they did was speak to the ppl so get everyone on the community on the same page. just giving out scholarships means nothing if there is no goal behind it

    give a black person a scholarship and they go work for a white person for 50 years and die??? thanks jay z LOL

    No, I'm pretty sure that Malcolm X and MLK provided what our community needed THEN! Doesn't mean it's what we need NOW! 🤬 don't need marches and speeches. They need educations and jobs.

    The problem is jay-z is not really giving anybody an education or a job and his motives are all selfish. The people he signed he put on to help him make money when he is done with them he moves on. Just look at what he did to dame and beans. People need to see that and stop pretending its any thing else other than that. Jay-z and chuck are entertainers nothing more. Stop looking to them for anything other than entertainment.

    Chuck tries to put life in his music but jay mostly puts death. Life and death can't always stand on the same stage.

    That's business, bruh. That's the way it is. He doesn't need to have some huge social goal. He created an opportunity. Them 🤬 did or didn't do what they wanted with it.

    I never brought up Jay being anything more than he is. He's a millionaire who creates jobs in some of these neighborhoods and gives back. I think that's all we can ask of anyone entertainer or not.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Black people be on some slave 🤬 sometimes i tell you, that 🤬 might be over but mentally people are still on some slave 🤬 .

    You're a vanity slave though.


    A what? lol

    A slave mentality to someone you don't know but blinded buy their millions and them being popular while you ain't. That is a worst type of slave mentality you got



    That would make sense except for the fact that doesn't describe me, i don't get caught up in that underground vs mainstream, money vs the struggle,etc 🤬 . You either make good music or not, it's the pretentious 🤬 who like to act like they have superior taste and wiser than everyone else because they listen to ''knowledge'' raps. lmfao

    But it reffering to your slave mentality for Jay Z
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Black people be on some slave 🤬 sometimes i tell you, that 🤬 might be over but mentally people are still on some slave 🤬 .

    You're a vanity slave though.


    A what? lol

    A slave mentality to someone you don't know but blinded buy their millions and them being popular while you ain't. That is a worst type of slave mentality you got



    That would make sense except for the fact that doesn't describe me, i don't get caught up in that underground vs mainstream, money vs the struggle,etc 🤬 . You either make good music or not, it's the pretentious 🤬 who like to act like they have superior taste and wiser than everyone else because they listen to ''knowledge'' raps. lmfao

    But it reffering to your slave mentality for Jay Z

    The same slave mentality you share for Eminem. You're a typical Indian, sell out your race to assimilate to the white man, you probably would let Eminem 🤬 on you if he asked. Pakiston just need to go ahead and nuke ya'll 🤬 .
  • PaperTrailTip
    PaperTrailTip Members Posts: 335
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Black people be on some slave 🤬 sometimes i tell you, that 🤬 might be over but mentally people are still on some slave 🤬 .

    You're a vanity slave though.


    A what? lol

    A slave mentality to someone you don't know but blinded buy their millions and them being popular while you ain't. That is a worst type of slave mentality you got



    That would make sense except for the fact that doesn't describe me, i don't get caught up in that underground vs mainstream, money vs the struggle,etc 🤬 . You either make good music or not, it's the pretentious 🤬 who like to act like they have superior taste and wiser than everyone else because they listen to ''knowledge'' raps. lmfao

    But it reffering to your slave mentality for Jay Z
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Black people be on some slave 🤬 sometimes i tell you, that 🤬 might be over but mentally people are still on some slave 🤬 .

    You're a vanity slave though.


    A what? lol

    A slave mentality to someone you don't know but blinded buy their millions and them being popular while you ain't. That is a worst type of slave mentality you got



    That would make sense except for the fact that doesn't describe me, i don't get caught up in that underground vs mainstream, money vs the struggle,etc 🤬 . You either make good music or not, it's the pretentious 🤬 who like to act like they have superior taste and wiser than everyone else because they listen to ''knowledge'' raps. lmfao

    But it reffering to your slave mentality for Jay Z

    The same slave mentality you share for Eminem. You're a typical Indian, sell out your race to assimilate to the white man, you probably would let Eminem 🤬 on you if he asked. Pakiston just need to go ahead and nuke ya'll 🤬 .


    Lol wtf he gotta do with it Nas my fave rapper ever but you don't see me having a slave mentality for Nas
  • PaperTrailTip
    PaperTrailTip Members Posts: 335
    uolag wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Black people be on some slave 🤬 sometimes i tell you, that 🤬 might be over but mentally people are still on some slave 🤬 .

    You're a vanity slave though.


    A what? lol

    A slave mentality to someone you don't know but blinded buy their millions and them being popular while you ain't. That is a worst type of slave mentality you got



    That would make sense except for the fact that doesn't describe me, i don't get caught up in that underground vs mainstream, money vs the struggle,etc 🤬 . You either make good music or not, it's the pretentious 🤬 who like to act like they have superior taste and wiser than everyone else because they listen to ''knowledge'' raps. lmfao

    But it reffering to your slave mentality for Jay Z
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Black people be on some slave 🤬 sometimes i tell you, that 🤬 might be over but mentally people are still on some slave 🤬 .

    You're a vanity slave though.


    A what? lol

    A slave mentality to someone you don't know but blinded buy their millions and them being popular while you ain't. That is a worst type of slave mentality you got



    That would make sense except for the fact that doesn't describe me, i don't get caught up in that underground vs mainstream, money vs the struggle,etc 🤬 . You either make good music or not, it's the pretentious 🤬 who like to act like they have superior taste and wiser than everyone else because they listen to ''knowledge'' raps. lmfao

    But it reffering to your slave mentality for Jay Z

    The same slave mentality you share for Eminem. You're a typical Indian, sell out your race to assimilate to the white man, you probably would let Eminem 🤬 on you if he asked. Pakiston just need to go ahead and nuke ya'll 🤬 .

    You must be on your phone dogs, you're quoting twice.

    Dude thinks i care about Porkistan or India. Where he got all this from when this a Jay Z/Chuck D debate i dunno
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go in the ash tray, spark the weed up, long kiss...
  • PaperTrailTip
    PaperTrailTip Members Posts: 335
    Jay wasn't blessed by the Lord lol how can 🤬 make him look like dat?
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    sorry Jigga warriors....regardless how much Jay has

    This >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> His entire career



  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentMembers Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol... yo a.mann help me out though...
    wtf is Chucks message in 2012? an dhow does it differ from Jay and Ye's message...?
  • PaperTrailTip
    PaperTrailTip Members Posts: 335
    a.mann wrote: »
    sorry Jigga warriors....regardless how much Jay has

    This >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> His entire career





    That's what i been saying It Takes A Nation Of Millions, Fear Of A Black Planet>>>>>Jay's best album
  • PaperTrailTip
    PaperTrailTip Members Posts: 335
    It don't matter if he sold 20 million overall he don't have an album as great as Fear Of A Black Planet or It Takes A Nation Of Millions
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentMembers Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It don't matter if he sold 20 million overall he don't have an album as great as Fear Of A Black Planet or It Takes A Nation Of Millions

    🤬 ... u never heard those albums u lying ass troll...
Sign In or Register to comment.