What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Rick Ross' 🤬 Forgives I Don't Goes Gold

StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF QueerLGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2012 in The Reason
http://rapradar.com/2012/09/12/rick-ross-🤬 -forgives-i-dont-hits-gold/

Congrats to Rozay and the Def Jam family. In just over a month since its release, Rick Ross’ fifth studio album has pushed shipped 500k units and has been certified gold. 🤬 Forgives, I Don’t can be purchased here.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/🤬 -forgives-i-dont-deluxe/id541773053

PR2hN.gif
tumblr_m7yikdz9sg1rwu9euo1_500.gif
6Tp1v.gif

Comments

• Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gold>>Not gold.

• IceBergTaylorIceBergTaylor The Spectacular Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man that last gif in the first post is gross. Like you can smell the sweat stains from his pits
  • StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SWHya.png

aight so it looks legit
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Props to Rozay
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He won't go plat though
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Tabernacle lives!
  • BackInWhiteBackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    good for him
    i still ain't heard the album
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    "It may be Gold but that doesnt make it good"

Congrats to him and Def Jam tho
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    Really didnt think it would go gold but props to him. I like the album but Life Is Good not going gold is a travesty.
  • _Menace__Menace_ R.I.P KOBE Bay Area Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Really didnt think it would go gold but props to him. I like the album but Life Is Good not going gold is a travesty.

It will go Gold By December or late January.

But hey at least Nas has more than one album that went plat
    🤬 in here gettin moral victories n 🤬
  • mdotmdot Members Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was on sale on anazon for $5 for a whole month I wonder how much that helped. That's where I bought it from.
  • dat_bk_niccadat_bk_nicca Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭
    album was trash
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited September 2012
    btw the whole "Shipping certification" is wack as 🤬 . Been meaning to say that for a long time. Pretty sure he'll reach 500k but just sayin
  • StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    btw the whole "Shipping certification" is wack as 🤬 . Been meaning to say that for a long time. Pretty sure he'll reach 500k but just sayin

always been like that tho
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good 🤬 ...i enjoyed the album

always been like that tho

Yea i know and I been meaning to say it If i havnt already. I guess most of them probably ending up happening anyway.
    i hate it when rappers i don't listen to are successful
    it's like...i don't like them, why does anybody else?
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭

Agreed.
  • sullysully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A little over a million people in the US have 🤬 .

That means, in the United States, for every two people that will have 🤬 , one will have GFID.

Or

There are 3 million fast food employees in the United States. That means 1/6 of those employees will have potentially bought Ross' album. That means, between the manager, the kid working the fries, the kid making the burgers, the kid working the drive through, and the two at the cash registers, one of them worked one of their work hours just to buy Ross' album. The proceeds from which he'll use to frequent these fast food joints and make those very kids work to make his food.

It's a sad vicious cycle.
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityMembers Posts: 20,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    good for him
    i still ain't heard the album

Duck tales

SN: Congrats to dude for being consistently gold

Better artist like Ludacris & Snoop not even on a standard like that
    nope
    haven't heard the album yet
  • KINGECKINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CHEEZEBURGAHS CAN'T HOLD ME BACK!