What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Stop hatin on my boy and appreciate u were able to see one of the best to do it

d.green
d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
Stop hatin on my boy and appreciate the fact that u were able to see one of the best to do it
He's the reason you're favorite player has/had cornrows, tats and a headband.

Comments

• Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    i wish great players would go out on top, so their legacy isn't tarnished by the last few years of their career.

Hank Gathers had the formula down pat
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 the 412Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    first ballot hof right there

shame he couldnt get that championship though..
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 the 412Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    matt- wrote: »
    i wish great players would go out on top, so their legacy isn't tarnished by the last few years of their career.

Hank Gathers had the formula down pat

ha thats cold....
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    there will never be another player like iverson
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG OG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    ya checkin for the ESPN special on Iverson tonight?
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010

🤬 I know I am. I've missed just about every one so I'm making this priority tonight
  • d.green
    edited April 2010

No doubt.

AI could've been a top WR or CB in college football or possibly NFL too. This will all be shown tonight.
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    🤬 I know I am. I've missed just about every one so I'm making this priority tonight

catch em on the replay if you can. all of the 30 for 30's ive seen have been dope
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Great HOF player.. but he was never the answer..
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    kevin ollie prevented iverson from getting a ring
  • jayhi22
    jayhi22 Members Posts: 911 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Looking at his crossovers.. Its a shame they call some of that carry. He was way too quick with his handle.. which made it unguardable
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Iverson was great to watch and is a HOF, but your showing just individual highlights. no team play. he is not a winner. Please dont say he didnt have any help because even he had great players around him, he still would of been jackin up shots cuz thats the way he plays and thats who he is
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    detcatinva wrote: »
    Iverson was great to watch and is a HOF, but your showing just individual highlights. no team play. he is not a winner. Please dont say he didnt have any help because even he had great players around him, he still would of been jackin up shots cuz thats the way he plays and thats who he is

Yup i been sayin this for years...
  • d.green
    edited April 2010
    Which great players did AI play with?
    Mutumbo?

I think AI took the weakest supporting cast of all-time to the NBA finals but met up with the Big Shaqtus and Kobe.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Great HOF player.. but he was never the answer..

LOL when nicknames go wrong...
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    d.green wrote: »

Mutumbo?

I think AI took the weakest supporting cast of all-time to the NBA finals but met up with the Big Shaqtus and Kobe.

Lebron and the Cavs got to the finals against the spurs a few years ago. I have no clue who was even on that team besides Bron and big Z. Lebron may have had the weakest supporting cast.
  • detcatinva
    edited April 2010
    Mutumbo?

it dont matter, you could have had duncan on the same team with Iverson and they still wouldnt have won because he is not willing to get others involved. he wants the rock all the time
  • playmaker88
    edited April 2010

Mutumbo?

Peep game when your a superstar on a team for 10 plus years.. and you have play off accomplishments that dont rank.. then you are the problem..

He had talented players all around him.. From stack,hughes. Deke.. role players who filled the roles to a T.. ppl with no egos.. who were happy to rebound.. Tyrone Hill. Matt Gieger.. Spot up Mckie. and others i cant remember the players he played with at this time.. but it says more about him than anything.. oh he got DC and Webber at th tail end of their careers.. everywhere he left got better.. he stifled.. the growth of AI2 in philly.. he had a ready made playoff team in Denver.. they were immature and he just added to that..mix of Melo,Kenyon,Nene, and Jr smith..

Great player... but those are the "fax"
  • d.green
    edited April 2010
    Lebron and the Cavs got to the finals against the spurs a few years ago. I have no clue who was even on that team besides Bron and big Z. Lebron may have had the weakest supporting cast.

Both squads were weak but I think 76ers faced a tougher team.
  • detcatinva
    edited April 2010
    Peep game when your a superstar on a team for 10 plus years.. and you have play off accomplishments that dont rank.. then you are the problem..

He had talented players all around him.. From stack,hughes. Deke.. role players who filled the roles to a T.. ppl with no egos.. who were happy to rebound.. Tyrone Hill. Matt Gieger.. Spot up Mckie. and others i cant remember the players he played with at this time.. but it says more about him than anything.. oh he got DC and Webber at th tail end of their careers.. everywhere he left got better.. he stifled.. the growth of AI2 in philly.. he had a ready made playoff team in Denver.. they were immature and he just added to that..mix of Melo,Kenyon,Nene, and Jr smith..

Great player... but those are the "fax"

c/s this guy knows what he is talkin bout
  • john2009
    john2009 Confirm Email Posts: 2,081 ✭✭
    edited April 2010

great player..wack teammate....should have worked on his game instead of relying only on natural talent...should have lifted weights in da gym and maybe his body would not have broken down at 34 yrs......

left denver...they became a better team without him
    detroit was solid till he came there and ruined their team
    memphis got better without him....

great player..wack teammate...he had a great heart though....wack teammate..