What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The official "thank 🤬 the Spurs are no longer a championship contender anymore"

2»

Comments

• D.D.S.D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    jamacia wrote: »
    I have a lot of respect for Duncan but I hate to say this but I'm still salty over the 2003 NBA Finals. I felt my Nets could have beaten them but a combination of inconsistent play and dumb coaching prevented us from winning that year. K Mart and Duncan fought to a stand still the first 4 games until K Mart got sick in game 5 and just played awful in game 6. RJ played bad the first 4 games but showed up in games 5 and 6, if those two Martin and Jefferson could have been consistent throughout and if Byron Scott had played Mutombo more (considering he was doing a good job guarding Duncan) we could have won that series in 5 or 6. The only player that showed up throughout was Jason Kidd.

But on topic they will be a problem for anybody they face in round 1, but I dont think they are as good anymore and will lose to either Denver or Dallas, both teams that are more athletic and have overall better talent.

wtf?? lmfao, the nets had no chance at all
    with that statement, u have lost all credability
    please leave this thread in an acceptable manner
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    D.D.S. wrote: »
    wtf?? lmfao, the nets had no chance at all
    with that statement, u have lost all credability
    please leave this thread in an acceptable manner

🤬 the 2003 Spurs were the weakest of their 4 championship teams, they had a shaky and inconsistent Tony Parker, David Robinson on his last legs, 🤬 like Kevin Willis, and Malik Rose, Speedy Claxton, their only other consistent player that season besides Duncan was Stephen Jackson, they were beatable.
  • DatGuyJ22DatGuyJ22 Members Posts: 1,093
    edited March 2010
    best pf of all time

C/S..............
  • D.D.S.D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    🤬 the 2003 Spurs were the weakest of their 4 championship teams, they had a shaky and inconsistent Tony Parker, David Robinson on his last legs, 🤬 like Kevin Willis, and Malik Rose, Speedy Claxton, their only other consistent player that season besides Duncan was Stephen Jackson, they were beatable.

wtf did the nets have?
    don't worry i'll wait..........
    lmao, u a fan of a 🤬 ass franchise
    j-kidd was the ONLY bright spot of that franchise
    u better hope yall get the number one pick at this yr. draft
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    wtf did the nets have?
    don't worry i'll wait..........
    lmao, u a fan of a 🤬 ass franchise
    j-kidd was the ONLY bright spot of that franchise
    u better hope yall get the number one pick at this yr. draft

I'm not saying the Nets were clear cut that much better but you acting as if that Spurs team in terms of talent was above and beyond better than that Nets team.

Like I said poor coaching from Byron Scott, and inconsistent play from key players like K Mart and RJ cost us that series and even with those two not playing up to par we took them to 6 games.

Yes Jason Kidd is the best player in this franchise history.

If we dont get the number 1 pick it wont be the end of the world. There are other good players that can help this team like Turner, Cousins, Favors, etc.
  • Mr.AllenTempleMr.AllenTemple Members Posts: 351
    edited March 2010
    I feel sorry for any team that gets them first round especially if they are healthy with Parker back.

Bruh they sayin Parker cant even catch the ball right now, let alone shoot with proper form. Even if he comes back a few games before the playoffs start, he aint gonna be ready. That 🤬 will be 70% at best. Spurs are done, Parker hurt, RJ cant do it alone, and Duncan has been gettin posterized by even the most average 🤬 this year. Is Ginolbi healthy???
  • Dick ShitmanDick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    I'm not saying the Nets were clear cut that much better but you acting as if that Spurs team in terms of talent was above and beyond better than that Nets team.

Like I said poor coaching from Byron Scott, and inconsistent play from key players like K Mart and RJ cost us that series and even with those two not playing up to par we took them to 6 games.

Yes Jason Kidd is the best player in this franchise history.

If we dont get the number 1 pick it wont be the end of the world. There are other good players that can help this team like Turner, Cousins, Favors, etc.

as a nets fan, what would you want them to do if they did get the #1 pick? take wall and trade harris? take turner/favors?
  • tru_m.a.ctru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    best pf of all time

so the 🤬 what! lol

yeah i'm salty
    edited March 2010
    as a nets fan, what would you want them to do if they did get the #1 pick? take wall and trade harris? take turner/favors?

I would want them to draft Wall and keep Harris I think that backcourt could potentially be good. It would allow Harris to play off the ball a lil more, while Wall wont have the pressure of having to be the primary go to guy on the perimeter. Depending on how Wall develops and also depending on how those two play together I would trade Harris.
  • Max.Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    yeah the spurs are boring to watch

no dizz
  • one_manshowone_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Bruh they sayin Parker cant even catch the ball right now, let alone shoot with proper form. Even if he comes back a few games before the playoffs start, he aint gonna be ready. That 🤬 will be 70% at best. Spurs are done, Parker hurt, RJ cant do it alone, and Duncan has been gettin posterized by even the most average 🤬 this year. Is Ginolbi healthy???

Playoffs is a whole new season. Popovich is probably the smartest coach strategy wise in the NBA and knows how to prep for games especially in the playoffs. With the amount of experience he has I wouldn't want to play the Spurs first round if I am Denver or Dallas. With regards to Parker I think its safe to say George Hill is the up and coming star on that team so a 70% Parker with Hill can cause problems. Its funny how people count Timmy D out but when playoffs roll around he puts up 20 and 10 consistently if you dont believe me check 08 and 09 playoffs stats (no Dark Crusader)
  • ricanprincericanprince Members Posts: 1,869 ✭✭
    edited March 2010

so let me get this right jamaica is talking 🤬 about the spurs but he is a fan of the nets, lol, no wonder he is so salty we sent the nets home without a ring in 03, chumps
  • king hassanking hassan south side somewhereMembers Posts: 22,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Always dug the Spurs, we want wins and that's we they've given us over the years
  • 1of11of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    How do they always manage to be so boring? Is it the jerseys? Seriously, they never fail to be one of the most boring teams. Even the Bucks are starting to turn around the boredom of their franchise. Why can't San Antonio?
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    SMH if the Nets draft Wall, Harris is a better 🤬 player than Wall period and has a better shot. Wall is good but he ain't first pick good, i would take Cousins over his ass and play him with Lopez down there in the post.
    edited March 2010
    so let me get this right jamaica is talking 🤬 about the spurs but he is a fan of the nets, lol, no wonder he is so salty we sent the nets home without a ring in 03, chumps

How am I talking 🤬 ? That Spurs team was very suspect and the Nets couldn't take advantage. My Nets will be back in the playoffs again.

@ USMarine I would take Wall because of his potential and he has the highest ceiling of all the players in this years draft, and we gotta take the best player available.
  • Dick ShitmanDick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    SMH if the Nets draft Wall, Harris is a better 🤬 player than Wall period and has a better shot. Wall is good but he ain't first pick good, i would take Cousins over his ass and play him with Lopez down there in the post.

smh @ the bolded. of course harris is a better player now, he had 3 years of college and is in his 6th year in the league. the nets are looking forward. wall will be better than harris

nah, cousins and lopez wouldnt work. who's defending the opposing PF's? i 🤬 with cousins but his lack of athleticism puts greg ostertag to shame
  • will grimeywill grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    It ain't ova yet!