What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Catching L's

Ajackson17
Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in historyUniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2012 in AKA Donkey
What L's have you caught recently?

My Kitten died this morning (she was sick and I was trying to nurse her back to health)

The chick I had a slight crush on high school is sort of related to me

The federal govt messed up my payment so I have to wait a few days to get my money.

The Naruto chapter sucked this week

My favorite character in Bleach got murked

I have to wait until the 24th until The Samsung Note 2 comes out

Me and my best friend beefing

The girl I'm talking to cut 3 inches off her hair

I have to redo the 🤬 test and no I do not use drugs

So what L's you guys caught

Comments

• DNB1
    DNB1 Still nigga... Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ain't had sex since last Friday....

That's a L for DNB1

Blue 🤬 is 🤬 wid my 🤬 stroll....
  • DNB1
    I see @stopitfive has progressed from wacking all my posts to flag them 🤬 ...

You 🤬 🤬 🤬 hill-billy, wtf's ur problem huh?!
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @stopitfive I'm flagging you
  • MookieBlaylox
    MookieBlaylox Members Posts: 134
    lol deez fagz snapping fingaz n rollin eyez @stopitfive. y'all 🤬
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Born alone, die alone. Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry, if someone can survive being cut in half in bleach, he can certainly survive that.

Then again, Kubo loves to 🤬 people by having some big smash appear across their chest or shoulder, and then have them just standing their with a shocked expression on their face before they fall. Then everyone acts like they died, only to have Kubo state in an interview that they are actually alive, so he can re use them.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 Naruto sucks period! thats an automatic L
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My last L? My gf went thru my phone last weekend. 🤬 was not pretty...
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ichigo is always being lame. He'll just go in a permanent or he can actually not lose his powers by transforming into Getsuga
  • Ajackson17
    A Japanese comic book about a ninja
  • DNB1
    Plap Star wrote: »
    Plap Star wrote: »
    yall grown ass men read comic books

agreed, this is an L unless it's a Batman novel.
  • Ajackson17
    Comics are great for reading pleasures and entertaining and I read other stuff as well.
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Kimi Turn that 62 to 125, 125 to a 250 250 to a half a million, ain't nothin' nobody can do with me.Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almost took a serious tax L but it got rescinded.

Besides that I've been consistently blessed, no complaints on my end
    :)
  • Ajackson17
    That's good, looks like my praying helped.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Kimi Turn that 62 to 125, 125 to a 250 250 to a half a million, ain't nothin' nobody can do with me.Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

It did, along with some great advice from some knowledgeable posters. Thank you sweetie :)
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No beef with you Ajack, but man, u need to stay banned or post elsewhere, ur everything Donkey isnt .. this is where the cool kids (no Chuck and Mike) come to post and talk 🤬 , and u, well u just geekify the hold forum with ur fuckery herbery and it saddens me.. really.
  • Ajackson17
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

It did, along with some great advice from some knowledgeable posters. Thank you sweetie :)

You're Welcome!! :)>-
  • Ajackson17
    No beef with you Ajack, but man, u need to stay banned or post elsewhere, ur everything Donkey isnt .. this is where the cool kids (no Chuck and Mike) come to post and talk 🤬 , and u, well u just geekify the hold forum with ur fuckery herbery and it saddens me.. really.

:-<
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    ALL I Do IS WIN, as long as it doesn't deal with WOMEN.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couple Saturday ago I hit this chick and came in bout 8 minutes.

Smh at myself.
  • DNB1
    ^ I think she took the L if you think about it...no diss
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sat in court for 3hrs after working 12hrs on my bday just to be told come back on the 17th
  • proud_babydaddy
    proud_babydaddy Members Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    caught EOC duty in the middle of a four day weekend