What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

the forums need trolls

Comments

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    🤬 all of ya self loving 🤬
    Make a video or you get banned again. and if it isn't funny you get banned for twice as long AND get sent back to BHM
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trolls can be funny or horrible like that six sick chick. She is tricking yall please listen to me. This is real love.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta STFUMembers Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pico is a troll but ya'll just think she is 🤬 . She actually is an MD.
    Smmfh PR stay trolling
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Trolls" is a wack term.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    🤬 all of ya self loving 🤬

THERE YOU GO!!!

I was tryna be funny but I failed miserably. Let me shut up for tonight.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Still nigga... Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    t/s should stop talking about it....and be about it..

Or is this just and introductory thread?....hi my name is...

Get yo troll on bruh..
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So no mobile reactions anymore, wtf b.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some of these "trolls" just lookin like 🤬 outchea got 🤬 laughin at em when they really want 🤬 to get mad

07_SamboBlack.gif
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn kimi how many times u gona mention me in threads?

If u say sumthn n people laugh that im not a troll...just bcuz a joke might be to a poster n they say "not funny" maybe they just caught feelings..

Kimi u been saying the same 🤬 since 2010....
  • Max.
    Kimi u derail threads on some stupid 🤬 talkn about 🤬 or caping for adults...u say posters on my 🤬 if they laugh at what i say yet u over here with a cheer leading team of people...
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tone Dubbz wrote: »
    Some of these "trolls" just lookin like 🤬 outchea got 🤬 laughin at em when they really want 🤬 to get mad

07_SamboBlack.gif

2nW6n.png
  • Ajackson17
    I'm so trying to be so damn good, but temptation is strong. Gosh darnit!!!
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Kimi Turn that 62 to 125, 125 to a 250 250 to a half a million, ain't nothin' nobody can do with me.Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max. wrote: »

If u say sumthn n people laugh that im not a troll...just bcuz a joke might be to a poster n they say "not funny" maybe they just caught feelings..

There is no way to "catch feelings" from someone who thrives off of other peoples jokes.

I've beefed with posters far superior in wit and content then you are so there are no feelings caught.

You are the clear "loser" in our exchanges.

You're just wack so is conflict. Most agree with me in that assessment. Nothing personal at all. :-??
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Kimi Turn that 62 to 125, 125 to a 250 250 to a half a million, ain't nothin' nobody can do with me.Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyway,

Pico trolls a lot though she is not a troll. So does PR....both are funny.
  • MookieBlaylox
    MookieBlaylox Members Posts: 134
    Marbury Cortez u lame as 🤬 b
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    all i know is AJ creepin out all the white women.......and i could of swore that was my job....
  • Max.
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »

There is no way to "catch feelings" from someone who thrives off of other peoples jokes.

I've beefed with posters far superior in wit and content then you are so there are no feelings caught.

You're just wack so is conflict. Most agree with me in that assessment. Nothing personal at all. :-??

You keep thinking that
    Keep them titangraphs rollin
    Now if a joke didnt effect you life why would u be looking for a 3 year old pic of me? Didnt u try to do the same 🤬 on gambino?
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited October 2012

You keep thinking that
    Now if a joke didnt effect you life why would u be looking for a 3 year old pic of me? Didnt u try to do the same 🤬 on gambino?

I've never actively looked for a pic of you max. I was offered one.

I also was just trolling you to show everyone what a coward and 🤬 you were when you started panicking at the thought I would drop your picture.

We all laughed at you and your obvious fear, it was fun!!

Do you see how that works? You're a joke....

You saying you sonned people, ran posters off the forum and all that is 🤬 .

You are a legend only in your mind and mostly everyone can see how wack you are except you, but by all means continue because your delusion is amusing to us ;)
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Max.

You keep thinking that

I also was just trolling you to show everyone what a coward and 🤬 you were when you started panicking at the thought I would drop your picture.

You are a legend only in your mind and mostly everyone can see how wack you are except you, but by all means continue because your delusion is amusing to us ;)

Paragraphs ;)
  • Ms.Scorp

You keep thinking that

Paragraphs ;)

Yup, that's part of my trademark.

What's yours? Using other posters jokes? Posting old screen shots and pics?

All this work trying to "make a name for yourself" and you've only succeeded in being known as the butt hurt mexican with an e-vendetta to posters who 🤬 on him years earlier. :-??
  • MookieBlaylox
    MookieBlaylox Members Posts: 134
    who iz dat petroleum jelly lookin 🤬 ?
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Basquat, 🤬 MVP, KTULU, Sanchez are examples of funny trolls that have been on the forum.

Then you have posters that just annoy most on the forum and seek attention constantly.

They derail threads and are NEVER clever or funny...... those are wack, 🤬 trolls.

Conflict is the most recent example of this, Max-B is also entering that territory.

The only good troll, sorta, listed is KTULU, and even then he's a basic troll.. most of his 🤬 is centered around racism and religious views, touchy subjects that can get anyone upset. Not impressed, Paul Hate (lame poster) could do the same 🤬 .

Wimp is the epitome of a wack troll.. "whoever smokes weed is a loser".. 🤬 go to sleep, or look about gettin some 🤬 with that wack 🤬 .

Baquiat dude is irrlevant and lame.

And Sanchez isnt even a troll, just a 🤬 that speaks the truth and says the things most ppl wont (kinda like me in that regard).

And if u say Max and Conflict are annoying ppl well then they're good trolls, since thats the point.. just sayin.