What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Nas or Nelly? Whose career would you rather have??

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    bull6599 wrote: »
    IDGAF about what 🤬 think about me or what they'll say about me when I'm gone cuz I'll be dead. Give me my money & I'll go about my way. In short...give me Nelly's career.

But since I'm not either if them I'd certainly buy a Nas album over a Nelly. Evidenced by the fact that I've never bought a Nelly album.

basically everything i wouldve said
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is why they brought the polls back
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemMembers Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sully wrote: »
    Nelly's net worth 55 million.Nasirs net worth 30 Million

Being in the game half the time and makin twice as much dough,droppin club bangas and becoming an successful entrepreneur>>>>>>

Ashanti+sexy+sha.jpg

ashanti-today-show.jpg

This woman>>> that disgusting lookin freak kelis who look like an extra from the wiz

Nasir been in the game 21 years and nelly 11 and he already lapped him wit classic albums and dough?

Smarten up nas

She finally did something about those sideburns

ashanti.jpg

cmon i remember seeing that pic in like jr highschool thats like 10-11 years ago how you even find that old ass pic

• real_hh_rep
    real_hh_rep Members Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭
    Excuse me idiots, but Nas has the longest and most conistent artistically and commercially career in rap game ever. He dropped Illmatic, which is widely recognized as one of the most influential, important albums of all time and made one of the most diverse and respectable discographies in whole fukcin game. I would definitely choose this over some pop rapper who never made album with replay value (and you got nerve to call any 🤬 he released classic, lol) and jeopardized his whole career with sell out music and his last 🤬 move.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    undercover nas dickrding thread

but to answer seriously, i'd take nelly? I'll take his being a short time in the game, having a net worth of 50 milli, thus opening me up to other business ventures to further my moola and living comfortable the rest of my days than having to owe labels still, releasing an album every year to stay afloat cause a mad BM and IRS breathing down my neck. Them plaques cant pay fr 🤬 ...he gonna hand them in to pay for groceries?
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭

Being in the game half the time and makin twice as much dough,droppin club bangas and becoming an successful entrepreneur>>>>>>

Ashanti+sexy+sha.jpg

ashanti-today-show.jpg

This woman>>> that disgusting lookin freak kelis who look like an extra from the wiz

Nasir been in the game 21 years and nelly 11 and he already lapped him wit classic albums and dough?

Smarten up nas

jay-z-laugh.jpg
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    sully wrote: »

Ashanti+sexy+sha.jpg

ashanti-today-show.jpg

Smarten up nas

She finally did something about those sideburns

ashanti.jpg
    celebhaterzblogspotcom.JPG

the 🤬 look like drake
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've noticed that Jay-Z fans voted for Nelly but I'm going to be only one who doesn't, tho.

Nas
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ The bushes is watchin'... Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *punk azz DJ Khaled's voice*

"Na-sirrrrrrrrr!!"
  • hnic1978
    hnic1978 Members Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nelly>>>>Nasir

Nelly clapped krs one nasir got humiliated by Jigga.Nasir wifed kelis who ugly as fucc nelly had ashanti who is gorgeous

Nasir hasn't dropped a hot album since 01 nelly dropped the hood classic nellyville in 02 & changed da game up wit suit and sweat in 04(suit and sweat>>>>sd)

Not owing the irs 6 million and having to pay 30k in child support>>>>

You can't be serious.....They weren't than Nas's worst album
  • Gen. Stasia
    Gen. Stasia Members Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait I thought this was CAREER and not Life... so why is the chicks they 🤬 being brought up?

Nas career over Nelly. Nas has a legacy and his name will live on as long as Hip Hop is a culture.

Nelly had a nice streak (Country Grammar is a classic in my eyes) but his name wont live through out the years without being an after thought.

I look at life like its not what u have when ur here but what u leave when ur gone.
  • moedays
    moedays Members Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    so why is the chicks they 🤬 being brought up?
    🤬 you just mad cuz you fat and inhale cheeseburgers when you not in the booth....shut up
  • Gen. Stasia
    Gen. Stasia Members Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yamoley wrote: »
    so why is the chicks they 🤬 being brought up?
    🤬 you just mad cuz you fat and inhale cheeseburgers when you not in the booth....shut up

Reachin for lols. You shut ur unproductive ass up. Sittin on the internet complaing about another 🤬 living Life....
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth stew Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Nas easily. If all that he's owes blah blah blah 🤬 is true, it wouldn't apply to me, because I'm a damn near expert at managing money.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    The question is "career'', obviously Nas. I would take Nelly's accomplishments and money though.

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    there are 2 things i would never wanna do owe money to the IRS and have to pay outrageous child support ill take nelly over nas. Sometimes the best thing that can happen in hip hop in the music industry and even in sports its to fade into ilrellavance but also have some paper and in nellys case a bad 🤬 .

Cause im sure if nelly come in the club 🤬 just say a waddup and i liked your music. when nas come in the club they call him the GOAT and expect him to buy 🤬 bottle after bottle and relatives be hittin him up 24/7 asking for money on some "🤬 we saw your album numbers help a brotha out!".

Also for as mainstream as nelly was his music was fun as hell. everytime nas comes out with an album 🤬 expecting illmattic and 🤬 . as nelly i could do a lil serious 🤬 and some fun 🤬 and 🤬 just looking for a fun time not scanning every line of deep thought.

• ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    [email protected] inhaling cheeseburgers.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smashing ashanti >>> both them 🤬 careers tho

Things I'd do to her
  • El Payaso
    El Payaso Members Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭✭
    Nelly because he gets to hang out with the St Lunatics
  • down2earth
    down2earth Chilltown, NC via San Diego, CAMembers Posts: 953 ✭✭✭
    Career? Nas all the way.....that dude's name is timeless in this rap 🤬 .

On a side note, why do people bring up money like Nas is a damn near dead broke and women like he's out here struggling to get 🤬 ? Nas is a part owner of the Rock the Bells 🤬 , and he probably has a better deal that 99% of these dumb-ass rappers in the game. And if these cornball ass rappers out today can get bad ass video vixens to hop on their 🤬 , you think Nas can't? Y'all stay tripping man.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so ya really let 🤬 come in here and solicit for nelly, "nelly got money, i'm riding wit nelly" wtf ......

🤬 are just as money hungry as these 🤬 when choosing rappers I see LoL.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    so would u rather be a St Lunatics or a Braveheart
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure what the 🤬 a st lunatics is but i'd have to go with braveheart. I think you get your own jungle body guard when you become a member.
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so would u rather be a St Lunatics or a Braveheart

Lmfao!