What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Comments

• tha bause
    tha bause Members Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tha bause wrote: »
    wait......

the nets lost?

Werent them 🤬 up by 20? Thats why I changed the channel...

The 🤬 ? lol

That's why I said the game was boring. Guess I missed a lot

Damn let my 🤬 deron enjoy some success for the first time in 2 years

Haha derons cool, he went to school here so I can't hate the man. I just like seeing closer games

• DaBull
    DaBull It's a Movement Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i was the only non-knick fan who said the knicks would be better than the nets....remember da supreme bball knowledge of DaBull.

told you Dwight was comin to LA
    told you Wade was washed
    told you knicks>>Nets
    soon to come...Boston in da finals in 2013
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor The Spectacular Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaBull wrote: »
    i was the only non-knick fan who said the knicks would be better than the nets....remember da supreme bball knowledge of DaBull.

told you Dwight was comin to LA
    told you Wade was washed
    told you knicks>>Nets
    soon to come...Boston in da finals in 2013

Bruh LOL stop. 3 games in, 79 left.
  • rakim ii
    rakim ii Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭
    i was the only non-knick fan who said the knicks would be better than the nets...

Cause 🤬 here are blinded by the hate
  • DaBull
    ^^ yo, ya'll need to trade 🤬 , wit Wallace and Joe, you have 2 of the best rebounding wings in da league, making humphries basically irrelevant IMO, Milsap would be perfect for da nets...
  • IceBergTaylor
    ^^ yo, ya'll need to trade 🤬 , wit Wallace and Joe, you have 2 of the best rebounding wings in da league, making humphries basically irrelevant IMO, Milsap would be perfect for da nets...

I'm assuming, just like me, the Nets front office are trying to give 🤬 a chance because he put up respectable numbers last season. Its only 2 games but he hasnt been crashing the boards like he's supposed to and he looks like he's getting out worked and out hustled. If he keeps this up he probably wont make it to the all-star break. I like Milsap, dont know how they'd make trade happen.
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    $pyda wrote: »

I'm assuming, just like me, the Nets front office are trying to give 🤬 a chance because he put up respectable numbers last season. Its only 2 games but he hasnt been crashing the boards like he's supposed to and he looks like he's getting out worked and out hustled. If he keeps this up he probably wont make it to the all-star break. I like Milsap, dont know how they'd make trade happen.

I would rather favors come back...
  • IceBergTaylor

Ha! The irony in that. Utah would be clowns if they ever gave us Favors back.
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ha! The irony in that. Utah would be clowns if they ever gave us Favors back.

lol yea I know...wishful thinking but i liked him in NJ

• woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    LOL @ the nets..... anybody who took that team seriously.. I have no words....

The new nets have to be probably the most overrated team going into a season in history, in ANY sport...

A 🤬 colleciton of bums with no leader.
  • IceBergTaylor
    Nets only played 2 games, nothing to be concerned about. I didnt see nobody saying anything when they won on Saturday.
    Lol at Deron Williams not being a leader, carried the 🤬 ass Jazz for years.
    Idk how Woah does it but he consistently is the WOAT on the Cheap Seats. Well played ma'am well played.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemMembers Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    woah316 wrote: »
    LOL @ the nets..... anybody who took that team seriously.. I have no words....

The new nets have to be probably the most overrated team going into a season in history, in ANY sport...

A 🤬 colleciton of bums with no leader.

Don't watch sports much do you?
  • IceBergTaylor
    edited November 2012
    Woat316 is a spam poster. She aint real.
    a 🤬 collection of 🤬 posts from a being with no mother.
    @EmM HoLLa no need to look over your shoulder bruh, just focus on the Knicks and enjoy the lil run while it lasts.
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn Waiters is real
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    d waiters is one gutsy mfer.....
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cavs backcourt is set for the future
  • kacee139
    kacee139 Minister of Information (UFO) Gardena, Ca 90249Members Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How bout them clippers LOL
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cavs got a nice young backcourt
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My sister a Knicks fan and I gotta here this 🤬 about how the knicks 3-0. I get texts calls and everything. might even get an email
  • i fit
    i fit Members Posts: 920
    Spyda said the Knicks were wack but your team just blew a 20 point lead to an all white team without their best 2 players.
  • IceBergTaylor
    You 🤬 must give no 🤬 that theres a whole season to be played. I didnt care for the Lakers starting 0-3 or the Celtics starting 1-2. Lots of y'all are prisoner of the moment folks.
  • DaBull
    edited November 2012
    kacee139 wrote: »

^^^^ lol

Kyrie was working CP3 tonight.....but we know, we know...its Vinny fault
  • kacee139
    kacee139 Minister of Information (UFO) Gardena, Ca 90249Members Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kacee139 wrote: »

^^^^ lol

Kyrie was working CP3 tonight.....but we know, we know...its Vinny fault

Lol I watched it .....Clipper fans b MIA when they lose....so much for the deepest bench in the league.....kyrie is a problem, hope the Lakers find a way to steal him when his rookie deal is up
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^ fact. cp3 is overrated defensively. yeah he may get a few steals here and there but he can't consistenly guard other pg's like williams, westbrook, etc.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ R.I.P KOBE Bay Area Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where's tommy and his wack ass nick names?

cLip set

took that L today