What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Spin Off: Share Stories Bout Rappers Comin To Your City/State...

135678

Comments

  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Seen Free and her fat 🤬 at a nail salon. She was trying to hide. When I approached her she said she was up here for a funeral.

    Young Buck and C-Bo were getting shot at when they were in Seattle a couple years ago cause C-Bo had beef with some blood hood. I guess this was when they were driving away after a concert.

    I already dropped my story about my encounter with the A$AP mob member after the concert a couple weeks ago when I was gonna knock his teeth out. This was the same show a couple weeks ago where A$AP Rocky got his laptop stolen.

    It's another story about Lil JJ from Comic View I'll tell later.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MD_EGA wrote: »
    CirocObama wrote: »
    Appreciate the answers yall.

    @MD_Ega

    Really? You usually here that alot of crime be going on there, especially like organized crime or whatever. Dont Jersey be having alot of blacks and italians for the most part? Plus i heard its really poor out there so..is it really that peaceful? Or maybe it depends on which areas you live in.

    the areas ur in really i mean every place has its troubled spots but jersey is actually nice if you avoid the bad parts

    New Jersey has several cities with top crime rates in the country. You don't know what you're talking about.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich RUCKWORLDMembers Posts: 13,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion. wrote: »
    - DMX came to Toronto after the filming of his last major film (I forget I think it was the one with Gabrielle Union) and he came to Regent Park (a once notorious area out here) and was looking to buy drugs, he got jumped and robbed by 🤬 . It made the news out here and everything, they never said what type of drugs it was tho.

    - Drake got robbed in broad daylight in downtown Toronto while sitting at a patio eating with his girl, this one actually made headlines back when he was recording Thank Me Later. I was amazed his career didn't die there. 🤬 up part was - the dude that robbed him was good friends with a dude named Page who recorded "I'm Still Fly" w/ Drake. Dude and the girl set up Drizzy. Drake cooperated, his mans got hemmed up and has hated Drake since SMMFH.

    - My 🤬 Jay (RIP) almost blew Lloyd Banks head off in Montreal after he wouldn't sign a hat for his little sister. Jay's sister was a 🤬 G-Unit fan and wanted to meet Banks but Jay being a thug 🤬 was like 'nah 🤬 that'. Just as they were leaving he remembered his sister wanted his autograph, he went over to ask Banks and Banks kissed his teeth and act like he aint heard him. Banks said something under his breath Jay rolled his eyes and started pulling out stacks upon stacks and cussed Banks the 🤬 out. Banks' homeboy finally got Banks to do it and Jay threw a poster at him & bounced. Banks is a great artist but got dayum SMMFH.

    - Another time in Montreal, Banks came down here to perform a show and security said 🤬 had guns in the building and Banks was escorted out the building. Rumor was he got robbed but iuno.... there's a video of Banks leaving a club out here after refusing to perform. Not sure if the robbery part is true tho, at least I don't think it is.

    - JR Writer came to Toronto and then Montreal, and smashed my 🤬 's girl LOOOOLOLOLOLOL. Fine ass latin girl too.

    - Tevin Campbell came to one of my Father's stores one time, and my father called him a bottymon right to his face after this 🤬 bought out (& I kid you not) every female pair of jeans in the store (and he tried them on too). He started getting mouthy cuz apparently my Dad didn't have jeans in his size. I walked right by this 🤬 and I don't hate the 🤬 but Tevin Campbell is 🤬 as 🤬 .

    - Juelz Santana get mad love out here



    Maaaannn I have too many embarrassing stories about Drake SMFH. Toronto is very small & in a sense "everybody know everybody" , he went to Forest Hill high school.... I could go on and on about Drake's Ls.....

    I'll drop more tales soon, it's too early right now LOLOL


    Jr writer almost got 🤬 🤬 up . When he re used a verse from song on to another 🤬 song lol . there's footage of him being confronted by the 🤬 .
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich RUCKWORLDMembers Posts: 13,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012


    this is the video of it
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, I tried to holla at Diamond when she was still in high school...I was in 8th grade I think...My cousin went to the same school as them...They first mixtape had the city on fire...
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 NJMembers Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    Artists get into a lotta 🤬 on the road that a lotta people outside of certain cities never hear about...So if you got a story good or bad...Share...

    Outchea in SC...DJ Unk got set up by a 🤬 in Greenville...Juvenile got his chain snatched in Charleston...Method Man got rushed by fans at the mall in Charleston...And Quez from Travis Porter 🤬 a girl in Spartanburg who later got pregnant and went on Facebook talmbout it was his, but later found out she was wrong...

    damn hopefully shes slow in the head cause if not her concious is killing the 🤬 out of her right now lol
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    DELAWARE

    DJ clue slanged mixtapes ouchea during his coming up days
    Jayz during his Reasonable Doubt run performed in delaware and got boo'd
    Cant remember who but it was either young berg or red cafe lol but one of them dudes got hemmed up for thier chain
    Freeway lives out here and hes been spotted @ Boston Market many of times lol
    Jazzy Jeff lives out here most folks catch him @ the super market
    On the front page of AHH right now Kanye west was just @ bowlarama over the weekend (right down the street from where i live @)
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    I expect most of these stories to have "he got robbed in my city" in them...because of course rappers get robbed in every city

    Well, those just might be the most interesting ones...But I said good or bad...Another one, I member Wale came and performed at Music Farm in Charleston back when pretty girls was out...He did the version wit Gucci on it, and nobody sung along wit his verses but they yelled Gucci 🤬 word for word, lol..

    lol ether lol
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MD_EGA wrote: »
    CirocObama wrote: »
    lots of NYC rappers live here in NJ *shurgs*

    Just thought of that yesterday. Why is that tho? Just wondering. Seems like alot of East coast rappers live out there.
    @A1000MILES

    When did that Method Man 🤬 happen? Long time ago or recently?

    @Gen. Stasia

    Same 🤬 i asked @A1000Miles, when did that Beanie 🤬 go down? I dont live on the East but whats the deal with PK? Even DMX was lowkey clowning PK a lil bit on Survival Of The Illest tour back in the day. Is it mostly white people there or what is it?

    because new jersey has alot of nice homes its really nice and peaceful compared to new york

    that and ITS CHEAPER !!!!!!!!!! get more for you $$$$$$ but smh @ the land taxes in NJ if it werent for that i would of been brought some NJ realstate some nice 🤬 out here most homes got pools and stuff ... but them taxes usually equal out to what your already paying on your morgage .... so its like your paying two mortgages smh :( but compared to ny its good 🤬 ... but compared to PA and DE which im coming from that end ... uhhhhh no go lol
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion. wrote: »

    - My 🤬 Jay (RIP) almost blew Lloyd Banks head off in Montreal after he wouldn't sign a hat for his little sister. Jay's sister was a 🤬 G-Unit fan and wanted to meet Banks but Jay being a thug 🤬 was like 'nah 🤬 that'. Just as they were leaving he remembered his sister wanted his autograph, he went over to ask Banks and Banks kissed his teeth and act like he aint heard him. Banks said something under his breath Jay rolled his eyes and started pulling out stacks upon stacks and cussed Banks the 🤬 out. Banks' homeboy finally got Banks to do it and Jay threw a poster at him & bounced. Banks is a great artist but got dayum SMMFH.

    no offense but your 🤬 Jay sounds dumb and emotional

    drop the Ls for Drake lol

  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    Yep, probably...But on that occasion, my partna said he was just there in the city, it wasn't for a show...People caught him in the mall on some normal 🤬 and ran up for autographs and he ain't have no security...

    yo 🤬 got that story prob for every city ... i spotted 🤬 myself personally @ our christiana mall here in delaware ... almost forgot about that 1 ... it was long ago back in the 90s
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    back in like 2001 my boy was desperate to get put on so he tried to get his demo CD to jermaine dupri

    after a LIL bow wow concert...he got info of what hotel they were at so we went there, and as soon as we parked

    we saw 100 groupie girls in front of his tour bus tryna touch him n 🤬 ...we saw this 4'10 muffucka literally get

    manhandled by his bodyguards. 1 picked him up out of the bus and carried him like a baby out of a carseat and

    passed him like a blunt to the next bodyguard who carried him into the hotel...🤬 was hilarious

    bruh never got his CD to them 🤬 tho lol

    yo im dieing over here lol passed him like a blunt #damn lol

    funny thing is i bet that entire time your boy was in his head trying to strategize a way to get his cd to bow in mid pass lol damn talk about a 🤬 mission tho but @least yall got some good entertainment .... too bad camera phones were popping then like they are now lol
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Makaveli Joker Posts: 10,722
    November 18
    Two years ago, a friend of mine, decided that los angeles is on our minds. We spent a weekend out there chillin and clubbin. That Saturday night, we decide to go to a e40 show. Decided to save money by getting 🤬 up at the hotel. I'm talking gin & juice, hennessey, modelo black, and various other 🤬 . 🤬 off our ass we head out to the show. I asked my homie who was driving if he know where the concert was. He was like yea, I got it 🤬 . We smoking a blunt and cruisin on the 710 and this 🤬 get off the highway talking about "the show is in compton, right?"
    I'm like "no, it ain't in no compton!" (I forgot the name of the area north of los angeles the show was in). We decide to get gas and stop at a station in compton. 🤬 chillin at the store mean mugging and 🤬 . Fill up the gas tank, hop in the ride, 🤬 car won't start! 🤬 . 🤬 . Get out the car and start callin 🤬 we know but the 🤬 we know is already at the show gettin low and tore to the floor. Couple homies.walked up on us, helped figure out what was wrong with the ride, and invited us to a party up the street. 🤬 it, we went. Got in the party and damn, THE 🤬 , THE 🤬 ! 🤬 was off the chain for real. Smoked some bomb ass bud, drink till we passed out! 🤬 we both woke up the next day, I'm on the hallway floor and my boy in the bathtub covered in his own 🤬 . I stand up to find my boy, my 🤬 , e40 is passed out on the couch with like 3 naked 🤬 ! My boy get cleaned up, one of the homies there let him use an old pair of clothes, 🤬 e40 talkin bout whoever wanna hit the beezy, is welcome fo sheezy! Its like 20 of us in the front yard smoking with this 🤬 while us weak as 🤬 with his stories. This 🤬 talkin bout he purposely missed his show cause that 🤬 does that sometimes lol. One of our white friends in glendale was cool enough to drive out to compton to scoop us up to the hotel. My 🤬 rent a car got jacked I think.


    That's my story

    now thats how a vacay on the left coast is suppose to GO !!!!!!!!!!!! damn hella of a story
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc 16th & UMembers Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beans had did a show in Poughkeepsie NY some dude tried to snatch his chain and Beans rocked his ass.

    Maino smacked some 🤬 in the club in PK.

    Smh @ that sorry ass city

    i used to 🤬 with hits african chic from out there chic had me in some spot called wappinger's fall or some 🤬 .

    dam 🤬 done had a 🤬 all over the place

    I can't even count how many stories I've heard of your favorite rapper being robbed and set up during Howard homecoming

    Lil Kim. and Jay Z both been robbed of there jewelry from there hotels
    Biggie and Puffy ran off stage and up outta of town
    Lil Flip getting robbed at the Denny's on Benning road. got set up by some hoes
    Cam'ron being shot during HU homecoming
    Game beating some radio dj's ass then that dj turned out to have a sexual predator beef and lost his job.
    I met Redman at foot locker out Pentagon City. 🤬 cool as 🤬
    🤬 always got stories of randomly bumping into biz markie
    I seen Ghostface, Raekwon with Minster Farrakhan at go go. I think i was 16 like wtf is going on at this go go. now that i think about it i think this was around the time of the million man march
    I seen Scarface and Devin at a strip club. Used to be this spot out MD that would let you in at any 🤬 age. no id or anything. just pay the cover and you were good. And it was BYOB 🤬 was in that 🤬 at 14. 10 dollars and you would have the time of your life.

  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webbie getting chased by the cops, throwing 2 pounds of weed out of the window and dumping the car up the road from my house.

    lol 2lbs lol tho lol
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion. wrote: »
    Sion. wrote: »
    - DMX came to Toronto after the filming of his last major film (I forget I think it was the one with Gabrielle Union) and he came to Regent Park (a once notorious area out here) and was looking to buy drugs, he got jumped and robbed by 🤬 . It made the news out here and everything, they never said what type of drugs it was tho.

    - Drake got robbed in broad daylight in downtown Toronto while sitting at a patio eating with his girl, this one actually made headlines back when he was recording Thank Me Later. I was amazed his career didn't die there. 🤬 up part was - the dude that robbed him was good friends with a dude named Page who recorded "I'm Still Fly" w/ Drake. Dude and the girl set up Drizzy. Drake cooperated, his mans got hemmed up and has hated Drake since SMMFH.

    - My 🤬 Jay (RIP) almost blew Lloyd Banks head off in Montreal after he wouldn't sign a hat for his little sister. Jay's sister was a 🤬 G-Unit fan and wanted to meet Banks but Jay being a thug 🤬 was like 'nah 🤬 that'. Just as they were leaving he remembered his sister wanted his autograph, he went over to ask Banks and Banks kissed his teeth and act like he aint heard him. Banks said something under his breath Jay rolled his eyes and started pulling out stacks upon stacks and cussed Banks the 🤬 out. Banks' homeboy finally got Banks to do it and Jay threw a poster at him & bounced. Banks is a great artist but got dayum SMMFH.

    - Another time in Montreal, Banks came down here to perform a show and security said 🤬 had guns in the building and Banks was escorted out the building. Rumor was he got robbed but iuno.... there's a video of Banks leaving a club out here after refusing to perform. Not sure if the robbery part is true tho, at least I don't think it is.

    - JR Writer came to Toronto and then Montreal, and smashed my 🤬 's girl LOOOOLOLOLOLOL. Fine ass latin girl too.

    - Tevin Campbell came to one of my Father's stores one time, and my father called him a bottymon right to his face after this 🤬 bought out (& I kid you not) every female pair of jeans in the store (and he tried them on too). He started getting mouthy cuz apparently my Dad didn't have jeans in his size. I walked right by this 🤬 and I don't hate the 🤬 but Tevin Campbell is 🤬 as 🤬 .

    - Juelz Santana get mad love out here



    Maaaannn I have too many embarrassing stories about Drake SMFH. Toronto is very small & in a sense "everybody know everybody" , he went to Forest Hill high school.... I could go on and on about Drake's Ls.....

    I'll drop more tales soon, it's too early right now LOLOL

    i peeped an interview where drake spoke on that robbery situation ... but damn ya boys girl gave it up to who ?? JR Writer are you serious lol out of all rap 🤬 she gives it up to the weed carrier that aint even popping no more lol ... #damn ... if that was my girl i would of dropped her just for GP !! lol
  • Gen. Stasia
    Gen. Stasia Members Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nore came up to Pk tryin to Hustle they let him rock for a lil then robbed him and ran him out of town.

    252.
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i got 2 beans story ... the first one is second hand from my boy ...

    he said he ran into beans out in Atlantic City out front of the 40/40 ... hes an up coming rapper and wanted to hand sigel a flyer of his ... and sigel said he didnt have any pockets ... now mind you my boy is on some dr dre ish when it comes to working out and hes got some nice height on him and hes good for using that to intimidate folks ... so thats how im picturing my boy after beans tells him he aint got no pockets ........ lol ..... so my boy is like here just take .... and beans takes and stuffs it into his socks !! lol ;)

    2nd story with sigel ..... he popped up @ this school i was going to back in 2001 chi institute im sure alot of yall heard of it lol .... but beans popped up there one day cause he was messing with a chick that was in the nursing program .... when word got out he was in the building everyone was going crazy even the teachers who i would of never known they would of known who beanie sigel was ... but they were all running down the halls to go meet him .... @ the time i wasnt that much of a beans fan so i was cool i just stayed @ my desk .... but one of my homies who is from philly wanted to meet him and pushed me to go with him ....so im like ok .... we walk down to go get this autograph .... get in the room sigel is in there by himself just sitting @ a desk ... and me and my boy are standing just staring @ him ... like i said im there for my boy i wasnt interested in meeting sigel ...... @least 2 minutes of starring goes by so im thinking this 🤬 🤬 up lol .... so i step up say yo can i get your autograph ..... and sigel says yeah and leans over and pulls @least a stack of 50 blank 4x4 sized cards .... ALREADY SIGNED !!!!!!! lol and ask what our names are ... he writes are names on it and hands us the cards and we go about our way ... and i clown my boy all the way back to class for acting like a groupie ..... oh and thru out the whole day people were talking about how sigel showed up in a 🤬 bentley lol .......... side note i didnt see the whip .....
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nore came up to Pk tryin to Hustle they let him rock for a lil then robbed him and ran him out of town.

    252.

    damn nore hitting the block what year was that ??


  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The thing some of you 🤬 are naive as hell. Yall believe everything based on what yall hear. Second, some times there are reasons why rappers do what they do. They may have issues with certain dudes that make them turn up their noses and look funny to the regular fans. There is almost always a reason. Im not defending anything nor am i tryna justify 🤬 but i hear stories like these all the time and 🤬 just be eating it up. Welcome to the real world people.

    Ive heard that DMX 🤬 but how we know its true? Reminds me of Game allegedly getting KO'd in the mall. Okay they claimed they had footage so what happened? Nobody in the mall even said that anything happened. Not saying that none of these claims arent true but like i said alot of the times things are said to 🤬 🤬 credibility cuz of other issues.
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    antarticp wrote: »
    i got 2 beans story ... the first one is second hand from my boy ...

    he said he ran into beans out in Atlantic City out front of the 40/40 ... hes an up coming rapper and wanted to hand sigel a flyer of his ... and sigel said he didnt have any pockets ... now mind you my boy is on some dr dre ish when it comes to working out and hes got some nice height on him and hes good for using that to intimidate folks ... so thats how im picturing my boy after beans tells him he aint got no pockets ........ lol ..... so my boy is like here just take .... and beans takes and stuffs it into his socks !! lol ;)

    2nd story with sigel ..... he popped up @ this school i was going to back in 2001 chi institute im sure alot of yall heard of it lol .... but beans popped up there one day cause he was messing with a chick that was in the nursing program .... when word got out he was in the building everyone was going crazy even the teachers who i would of never known they would of known who beanie sigel was ... but they were all running down the halls to go meet him .... @ the time i wasnt that much of a beans fan so i was cool i just stayed @ my desk .... but one of my homies who is from philly wanted to meet him and pushed me to go with him ....so im like ok .... we walk down to go get this autograph .... get in the room sigel is in there by himself just sitting @ a desk ... and me and my boy are standing just staring @ him ... like i said im there for my boy i wasnt interested in meeting sigel ...... @least 2 minutes of starring goes by so im thinking this 🤬 🤬 up lol .... so i step up say yo can i get your autograph ..... and sigel says yeah and leans over and pulls @least a stack of 50 blank 4x4 sized cards .... ALREADY SIGNED !!!!!!! lol and ask what our names are ... he writes are names on it and hands us the cards and we go about our way ... and i clown my boy all the way back to class for acting like a groupie ..... oh and thru out the whole day people were talking about how sigel showed up in a 🤬 bentley lol .......... side note i didnt see the whip .....

    Huh? Dont understand the first story. Seems like you left some 🤬 out by typing "......". "Here just take...." and Beans takes and stuffs it into..stuffs what? what is you even talking about lol? So you saying he was robbed or what im lost lol.

    Wow @ "🤬 Bentley" tho. Real 🤬 mentality. Shoulda asked what them college loan 🤬 up credit no house having mufuckas was driving lol. LOL @ "🤬 " and "Bentley" in the same sentence. 🤬 mentality i tell ya.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a 'beef' story but a funny story of Jay Z:

    My 🤬 was at the mall-this is a very small, random type mall- in Richmond, VA. He sees Jay-Z in a foot locker on a early Sunday afternoon. My 🤬 is just going about his business, and Jay is looking up at shoes on the wall with 2 bodyguards close to him. Its a small mall so not a lot of traffic, but once people spot him they gather outside and close by, pointin n whispering- this is like late 90s/early 2000s, so no phone pics.

    My 🤬 said Jay z is just hittin the 'hold my head high and look engaged' face, and doesnt even address the 'fans'. Then (my 🤬 relays this part of the story in digust) Jayz just goes to the counter and says 'lemme just get this white tee' Lol This is while people are around him in a mini frenzy Lolol

    The story is funny to me b/c the story is largey the basis for my homie's dislike of Jayz Lol AND i can see Jay z doin that type 🤬
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Back in the day Killa Cam had a traphouse here in Greensboro, NC dont think he 🤬 around here anymore tho. 🤬 used to stay poppin and I know some 🤬 who used to 🤬 with him. He even mentioned that 🤬 at the beginning of Losing Weight Pt2
Sign In or Register to comment.