What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Comments

• t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL Rockets traded Kyle Lowry AND let Goran Dragic walk for this wack ass couch surfin' PG

The money they gave Lin they could have gave to Lowry who's 10 times better than this cat , Lowery signed for $24 Mil over 4 years , Lin signed for $25 over 3

What am i missing in this cuz' i don't understand , maybe a Rockets fan can help out ....but i don't see how you let Lowry or Dragic go for this dude

Lowry is gonna get a lot more than 8 mil a year and he had beef with Mchale, they get a pass on that. As for letting dragic go, he wanted a player option during the 4th year, we wouldn't give it to him which is 🤬 🤬 ! Lin was a signing pushed by les(our owner) and you know why that is. 🤬 is disgusting... Dragic and Harden would've been a nice backcourt

Dragic & Harden woulda been ill ....this Lin & Harden 🤬 has Zero potential , this cat still aint learned how to dribble out of traps or when he gets any little pressure

I think the worst part is his confidence. He'll be open and not even take the shot and when he does you can tell he's not confident from jump(just like that air ball). He's not even aggressive right now, he'll get to the hoop and pass it and when he brings the ball up he immediately gives it to harden....
  • rakim ii
    rakim ii Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭
    Why the refs didn't call the foul when Melo got smacked in the face going to the hoop? Lebron and Kobe get those calls all day, smh
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lin gonna be iight, its to early to be givin up on him and he's far from the problem on that team....🤬 flip flop like a muthfuka on this site
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rage wrote: »
    LOL Rockets traded Kyle Lowry AND let Goran Dragic walk for this wack ass couch surfin' PG

The money they gave Lin they could have gave to Lowry who's 10 times better than this cat , Lowery signed for $24 Mil over 4 years , Lin signed for $25 over 3

What am i missing in this cuz' i don't understand , maybe a Rockets fan can help out ....but i don't see how you let Lowry or Dragic go for this dude

Rockets fell for the Linsanity. Anybody with any basketball sense could tell you that Lin was nowhere close to the player the hype was making him out to be. He had a couple of good games against terrible defensive teams but when they ran up against the Heat....Rio The GOAT bodied him in the first quarter. Lawd knows what would have happened if he ran across Rondo or Paul before that game.

funny-gifs-proboscis-monkey-eating.gif

• ghost!
    ghost! Not f8kin' around Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wanna punch 🤬 in his face

lol...this nig almost made me crashed the,whip!!!

And the Cs w the Woat start 2 the season so far, when u go to punch Broozer in the face, holla at me. There's some Cs players I want u to Molly whomp too!!!

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Kaman hit duke inadvertently and knick fans stay cryin about refs when they lose, it was the refs fault they lost to the grizz and it was the refs fault they lost to the c's in '11 playoffs
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    G Mack wrote: »
    lin gonna be iight, its to early to be givin up on him and he's far from the problem on that team....🤬 flip flop like a muthfuka on this site

What have you seen from Lin that would make you think he's going to be any better than this nonsense? He is shooting the mid .300FGA% averaging 10 a game and 6 assists. With almost 3 turnovers a game!
  • rakim ii
    rakim ii Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭
    All you 🤬 clicking the feelings button on my last post can all go eat a 🤬 . Happy Thanksgiving!
  • Matt-
    Matt- stew Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Knicks lauce.
    bobcats won
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just noticed Paul George broke Reggie's record, good 🤬 if he gets more aggressive dude gon be a problem...
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol Lil 🤬 seen them 🤬 and was
    like gotta check our the ass too!
  • Matt-
    lol that kid is al horford's brother

• buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gasol broke as 🤬 .

I knew we were gonna lose this game.
  • Matt-
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    I told 🤬 last year that Lin wasn't that good. I even wanted Baron Davis to start over him.... Lin can't go left.. His court visions is suspect.. So is his jumpshot... That dude man smh.. Harden was the best thing to happen to him... It would be a lot worse if Harden didn't handle the ball so much.,

racist
  • buttuh_b
    Ok. Kobe got us back in this game. Let's see if we can pull it out.

Bobcats making the playoffs this year b. I just dropped 26 with Brendan Haywood on 2k13 b.
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those Bobcats and Spurs looking solid
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Ok. Kobe got us back in this game. Let's see if we can pull it out.

Bobcats making the playoffs this year b. I just dropped 26 with Brendan Haywood on 2k13 b.

I'm a Bobcats fan and to be honest I hope they keep playing well but don't make the playoffs so they can get another high pick to get more talent. The new coach has them playing tough defense and the the GM Rich Cho has a solid eye for talent. MKG, Kemba and Taylor have been playing really solid defense and are young dudes. It's nice to just see this team be competitive.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the Lakers got smashed by the Kangs by 16 points, eh.

Aight.
  • buttuh_b
    edited November 2012
    So the Lakers got smashed by the Kangs by 16 points, eh.

Aight.

It was closer than the final score showed.

And we always have trouble in Sacramento and Portland, especially on a back-to-back where our starters played a lot of minutes. Not a big deal.

• Mantequilla
    Mantequilla Members Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭
    Dafaq, how did Howard manage to play 40mins with 4 shot attempts
  • PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dafaq, how did Howard manage to play 40mins with 4 shot attempts

with pringles the coach, dont be surprised dwight shoot 3s.
  • Matt-
    austin rivers has the same jumpshot form as a woman

koc-11-21-austin-rivers.jpeg?23ea45
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matt- wrote: »
    austin rivers has the same jumpshot form as a woman

koc-11-21-austin-rivers.jpeg?23ea45

Co-sign , same as her

136954766_display_image.jpg?1328540502