What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Nicki Minaj @ The Breakfast Club

Comments

• qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ohh boy I wish ny would get its heart back and stop letting bs slide
  • starvin
    starvin Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She gottta a attitude problem, and will bump into someone one day that won't take that.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smh at envy for not wanting her to take off them drawls

His wife has the 🤬 on a leash.. He does want to do anything wrong...
  • Gen. Stasia
    Gen. Stasia Members Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How was she wrong tho she's there to promote an album and they want to gossip about old 🤬 .

That's why Hip Hop isn't taken serious because the ppl in it don't take it serserious
  • Seansosa
    Seansosa Members Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭✭
    damn c-tha 🤬 is a 🤬 🤬
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is what you get when you gas a chick with mediocre rap skills and a fat ass. The 🤬 in there upset that they not talking about her album like she drop fire smh. She'll be on milk cartons in 5 years. 🤬 will be saying "remember ol girl with the ......"
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She is a typical queens hoodrat who made it, what yall expect?

My only gripe is how 🤬 old she is, too be acting all childish.

🤬 is 30 acting like she's 22
    amazing her ass hasn't started drooping yet
    How you gonna be mad about them not talking about your re-release ain't nobody checking for the same album twice
  • Synch1216
    Synch1216 Members Posts: 31

shut the 🤬 up. She don't represent no East Coast, no NYC, and no Queens. The music she makes is disgusting stop caping cuz she got a (fake) ass.

Ure more of a 🤬 than Roman, 🤬 boi. 🤬 u filthy if ure gonna sit there and defend the line up of NY radio DJs when they aint breakin' NO NEW NY TALENT. If you're from NY- then you would see that point that she was making.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "When the kid comes to the radio she comes to hear her songs on the radio" lol da 🤬 is wrong wit dis 🤬 man ima few minutes in nd her attitude is horrible
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Synch1216 wrote: »

shut the 🤬 up. She don't represent no East Coast, no NYC, and no Queens. The music she makes is disgusting stop caping cuz she got a (fake) ass.

Ure more of a 🤬 than Roman, 🤬 boi. 🤬 u filthy if ure gonna sit there and defend the line up of NY radio DJs when they aint breakin' NO NEW NY TALENT. If you're from NY- then you would see that point that she was making.

i don't see any of the new NY rappers crying about radio play. Pull your skirt up b. When she gon realize ppl don't 🤬 with her, even the DJs taking payola won't play her 🤬
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Vox Populi Members Posts: 22,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Was hoping they'd bring up the sex tape, only thing I wanna know about her...
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Seansosa wrote: »
    damn c-tha 🤬 is a 🤬 🤬

c tha barb
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yee did the right thing not kissing that 🤬 🤬
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    she has a point, but she woulda got bus driver uppercutted wit that attitude
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a 🤬
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Synch1216 wrote: »
    She was being real, though. She was buzzin heavy in NYC. Underground like the Come Up DVD and mixtape scene. She had to go down south to get poppin'. Now, what they do is disgusting: Hot97 is being some haters and Power 106 is 🤬 riding- neither has the right to do either. They should be embarrassed because she's just a symbol now of all the great talent NYC has but the echo chamber is looking past until they get co-signed outta state. The only exception is Angela Yee who was messin with her early.

Damn man 5 post & already 3 wacks!!! not a good way to start on the IC bruh!!!
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ ablackweb.com Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited November 2012
    LOL @ 🤬 wackin me because of the interview. Dont 🤬 the messenger mfs lol
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHMembers Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just made me appreciate Kanye West that much more. Look how he handled it @ 4:00

"why they got you out here like this?" lmao
  • King Lee
    King Lee The Danger ZoneMembers, Writer Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    My 🤬 Kanye lol he was about to upset frees fine ass
  • Stiff
    Stiff Legion of Trill BG Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just made me appreciate Kanye West that much more. Look how he handled it @ 4:00

Dam 106 and park used to be the 🤬 ! I think I remember this episode too I was in like the 6th grade. Crazy how the show fell off when Free and AJ left.

Free was just bad as hell for no reason
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    How was she wrong tho she's there to promote an album and they want to gossip about old 🤬 .

That's why Hip Hop isn't taken serious because the ppl in it don't take it serserious

She not wrong in that, she just addressed it in a very immature way
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator

Lol I remember this interview
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    starvin wrote: »
    She gottta a attitude problem, and will bump into someone one day that won't take that.

Like Mariah Carey
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nicki aint scared to check anybody

maybe she should....

this broad needs to understand the pressure comes from those that are established not those that are still trying to get established.

nikki keeps think shes hot because of skill.....

she only hot because of her ass and shes being promoted by the label that has the game on lock right now.