What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

RICH BOY IS BACK!!! BOUT TO DROP 6 MIXTAPES & THEN A NEW ALBUM

PILL_COSBY
PILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING!ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2012 in The Reason
610x.jpg
Mobile, Alabama rapper Rich Boy is planning a busy 2013, with the release of several new mixtapes and a full-length album.

Rich Boy, who hit big with the single “Throw Some D’s,” is preparing to release a new mixtape titled “Back 2 Class.”

The mixtape is slated to debut on AllHipHop.com upon its release.

“I’m working on six mixtapes at one time,” Rich Boy told AllHipHop.com. “I have a lot to catch up on. My album will be released at the end of the first quarter.”

Rich Boy is currently planning a release party at SOB’s in New York.

The date, which has yet-to-be revealed, will celebrate “Back 2 Class” and will also feature new material from Rich Boy’s new, untitled album.

“Back 2 Class” will be released exclusively on AllHipHop.com on December 31.

20121126-172750.jpg?w=620

Comments

• Cinco
    Cinco Real Nigga Minerals Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lookin forward to some new material from Rich Boy.
    I think 6 mix tapes is a bit excessive.
    He went in on Trae's blackprint
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully around the wayMembers Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SIX MIXTAPES?! Rappers needs quality control...
  • PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if all his 6 mixtapes are trash, then what the point of the album
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0 🤬 are being given about this
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Poo Poo Jenkins- pronounced Pow POW West coastin'Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not 1 like a regular artist trying to make a comeback, but 6. SIX. Like who asked for 6 mixtapes from this 🤬 ? I don't think people wanted 6 even when he was lukewarm with that "throw some dees" 🤬 .
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imma listen to all six...That is overkill though...
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc 16th & UMembers Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    6 tapes? 🤬 might as well drop a x mas album too
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gawt damn this 🤬 trying to beat currency record.
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 listening to 6 mixtapes.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rich Boy be snapping but he doing too much with 6 mixtapes
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Womp womp
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It may be to much but what if they aren't even full tapes? 6 tapes with 7-9 tracks a few months apart could work. Maybe.
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which really means he'll drop 1 mixtape and get his Album pushed back til ' 2015 ......which will then be pushed back to 2016 and he'll drop another mixtape then
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityMembers Posts: 20,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CC_Will wrote: »
    Rich Boy prolly out the loop like a muffucka, his leading single gonna have T-Pain on it...

shot out to Ricky Rozay and MMG

but yea 6 mixtapes too much. Guess he just feeling like he needa catch up. His face hindered his career. I remember Roxy tellin Terrence J he looked like Rich Boy on sum diss 🤬 and its been a wrap for his career every since.

Throw Some D's, Looka Here, Throw Some D's remix & Good Thangs Dont Last Forever were hard ass tracks
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Toyota/Lexus Enthusiast Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool.
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or he could drop 2 mixtapes and release his album in the spring..
  • El Payaso
    El Payaso Members Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭✭
    Didn't Gorilla Zoe release like 30 mixtapes in one month or something?
    It was a lot at least more than 6.
    And he's a legend now so it could work out.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to all 6 of them too. Rich Boy make quality music. Ya'll remember when Gorilla Zoe dropped a mixtape everyday of February like 2 years ago?
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    I'm looking forward to all 6 of them too. Rich Boy make quality music. Ya'll remember when Gorilla Zoe dropped a mixtape everyday of February like 2 years ago?

Funny thing is, no I dont remember...
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionMembers Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 made that 🤬 get a whole pacman scene sleeve.....
    that 🤬 go hard tho
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My weed man in Atlanta had every one of those Zoe tapes...And played them religiously...They actually weren't that bad...
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    b00kie wrote: »
    I think 6 mix tapes is a bit excessive.
    bkkbully wrote: »
    SIX MIXTAPES?! Rappers needs quality control...
    PiffyHaze wrote: »
    if all his 6 mixtapes are trash, then what the point of the album
    lol 6 mixtapes got me dying too. the label must have shelved him and he's lashing out . I think a lot of artist do that since they aint making money selling records anyway. They take that free music and go on tour with it and live off that money. Mixtapes aint mixtapes anymore anyway. That 🤬 be all new music lol it's supposed to be you jacking beats with a exclusive new song(or 2) that's gonna be on your upcoming album. Mixtapes be better than albums now at days.

Think lil wayne(post carter 2), j cole, drake, nicki minaj, 50 cent(post the massacre) etc etc.
    Which really means he'll drop 1 mixtape and get his Album pushed back til ' 2015 ......which will then be pushed back to 2016 and he'll drop another mixtape then
    This is exactly what I was talking about. 🤬 don't make mixedtapes for a buzz for their new albums no more. They make them to keep their names out there. Or to go on tour with and support themselves financially when the labels put them on hold. Or they do it to get the attention of their record label lol.

CC_Will wrote: »
    Rich Boy prolly out the loop like a muffucka, his leading single gonna have T-Pain on it...
    🤬 hilarious!!! everybody know you got to have 🤬 boi on your tracks now lol.
    Gawt damn this 🤬 trying to beat chamillionaire/gorilla zoe/papoose/charles hamilton record.
    fixed it.

• jono
    jono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    6 mixtapes....I bet 6 of em will be terrible too. A mediocre rapper like him need to stick to one at a time