What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Comments

• BoldChild
    BoldChild Born alone, die alone. Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn Shaq, 🤬 . Didn't even get a chnace to hear what Chuck wanted to say about Dwight.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC KING Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoldChild wrote: »
    Damn Shaq, 🤬 . Didn't even get a chnace to hear what Chuck wanted to say about Dwight.

He basically said he's not a dominant player like Shaq and other great centers. Plus he's not polished offensively. Hopefully that 🤬 is on NBA.com tomorrow because that breakdown from Shaq was kinda good
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012

He basically said he's not a dominant player like Shaq and other great centers. Plus he's not polished offensively. Hopefully that 🤬 is on NBA.com tomorrow because that breakdown from Shaq was kinda good

Y'all needed Shaq to tell you that smh but even if dwight was dominant like shaq Mike D'antoni's system is not made for post up bigs that's why Pau is having so much trouble.
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭

Y'all needed Shaq to tell you that smh but even if dwight was dominant like shaq Mike D'antoni's system is not made for post up bigs that's why Pau is having so much trouble.

neither pau or dwight fit the system
  • ShadyWorldOrder
    ShadyWorldOrder Members Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    How much effort did u pit into the game if u still had energy to work out afterwards

We talking bout Bron he built like that
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That 🤬 Mario Chalmers strike me as if his 🤬 doesn't stink, he is one of them 🤬 Kenny Smith was talking about when he said role players win rings and they think they are stars. I haven't seen anything that says Chalmers have worked on his game in the off season, still can't keep point guards in front of him. smh

• PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Knicks number 1 in the east
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Y'all 🤬 🤬 right I'm feelin myself.... We smacked y'all 🤬 twice... All I want is some respect around this muhfucka.. 🤬 called me a troll... Smh.. #TapedEm #Twice

Bulls 3-0 vs miami in 10-11.Celtics 3-1 vs miami in 10-11

Playoffs miami 8-2 vs both.Keep "tapin em" these victories now matter none in may

Pretty much....we all know reg season is the season of hyperbolic statements....every other game somebody is either the MVP or somebody is washed...🤬 gonna be quiet come playoffs

• rakim ii
    rakim ii Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    🤬 up in chea acting like regular season wins mean nothing. Not saying the Knicks will beat the Heat in a series, but it will go atleast 7 games. Those days of getting swept in the 1st round are ova.......hate it or love it suckas. Please keep down playing what you eyes see and stay off the bandwagon.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    rakim ii wrote: »
    🤬 up in chea acting like regular season wins mean nothing. Not saying the Knicks will beat the Heat in a series, but it will go atleast 7 games. Those days of getting swept in the 1st round are ova.......hate it or love it suckas. Please keep down playing what you eyes see and stay off the bandwagon.

The bolded is completely irrelevant if they can't beat miami in a series who cares if they lose in 6 or 7, and regular season wins mean nothing of course this is important to knick fans cuz ya'll stay losin.I was hyped when my team beat miami 3-0 then watched them get sonned when it mattered most
  • allied
    allied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2012

The bolded is completely irrelevant if you they can't beat miami in a series who cares if they lose in 6 or 7, and regular season wins mean nothing of course this is important to knick fans cuz ya'll stay losin.I was hyped when my team beat miami 3-0 then watched them get sonned when it mattered most

No hate but I think this Knicks team is much better and deeper than that bulls team we will have a whole lot of length with Wallace, Chandler and Camby and now we have a bench full of shooters. If Shump and Amare comes back now we have someone to lock on Wade and Carmelo & Amare can get their own shot whenever they want. The only physical mismatch is James and we will have his hands full with Melo.
  • allied
    It really does seem like no one else on the heat got better than James. Bosh still can't post up and they have no one to break down the defense right now besides James. If Wade doesn't improve they will struggle to get out the east let alone win another 'ship.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited December 2012
    allied wrote: »

The bolded is completely irrelevant if you they can't beat miami in a series who cares if they lose in 6 or 7, and regular season wins mean nothing of course this is important to knick fans cuz ya'll stay losin.I was hyped when my team beat miami 3-0 then watched them get sonned when it mattered most

No hate but I think this Knicks team is much better and deeper than that bulls team we will have a whole lot of length with Wallace, Chandler and Camby and now we have a bench full of shooters. If Shump and Amare comes back now we have someone to lock on Wade and Carmelo & Amare can get their own shot whenever they want. The only physical mismatch is James and we will have his hands full with Melo.

You're entitled to your opinion but you're wrong

That bulls team had better scoring defense,better fg % defense,way better rebounding(ya'll are 21st that bulls team was #2),better 3 point % defense that bulls team was way better defensively.This knick team takes and hits a bunch of 3's which won't happen in the playoffs

And lebron held carmelo to 25% shooting in last years playoffs when he guarded him.Battier will primarily guard melo now who will guard lebron?
  • rakim ii

Yeah some truth to that and I get what you're saying, but after beating the Heat twice by 20 pts we have every right to be excited as Knicks fans. We will see in May, we have the ingredients to do what the Mavs did to the Heat in 2011.

• allied

That bulls team had better scoring defense,better fg % defense,way better rebounding(ya'll are 21st that bulls team was #2),better 3 point % defense that bulls team was way better defensively.This knick team takes and hits a bunch of 3's which won't happen in the playoffs

And lebron held carmelo to 25% shooting in last years playoffs when he guarded him.Battier will primarily guard melo now who will guard lebron?

I believe it will rotate from Brewer, Melo and Chandler. And if Battier will guard Melo that means the Heat will be playing small...which means we should 🤬 them on the boards with our bigs. This Knicks team is no joke anymore that have a lot of strengths people don't want to realize.

• Tommy bilfiger
    edited December 2012
    I'm not tryna rain on ya'll parade I'm just speaking from experience on gettin hyped about regular season wins

And the knicks have been hitting 3's at an insane rate they hit eight 3's in the 3rd quarter.That's more than most teams hit in a game.I wanna see how they look against the bulls tomorrow night we got the #1 3 point defense in the league
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wanna see how kicks do when amare comes back
  • rakim ii

I believe it will rotate from Brewer, Melo and Chandler. And if Battier will guard Melo that means the Heat will be playing small...which means we should 🤬 them on the boards with our bigs. This Knicks team is no joke anymore that have a lot of strengths people don't want to realize.
    Exactly it's like pick your poison. The Knicks are so deep they can throw multiple lineups at you. Melo could start at the 2, 3 or 4. Shumpert is another athletic big guard when he comes back. Stat along with Jr Smith can be that scoring punch off the bench, man crazy

• ShadyWorldOrder
    2 future ROYs
    A9UHxmCCcAAj2c-.jpg:large
  • allied

Exactly it's like pick your poison. The Knicks are so deep they can throw multiple lineups at you. Melo could start at the 2, 3 or 4. Shumpert is another athletic big guard when he comes back. Stat along with Jr Smith can be that scoring punch off the bench, man crazy

Also I think everyone can agree now that the Knicks made the right choice not falling in love with Lin and signing him to a bad contract.
  • ShadyWorldOrder

Also I think everyone can agree now that the Knicks made the right choice not falling in love with Lin and signing him to a bad contract.

I remember how dolan made a mistake by letting Lin go I but I felt it was a good move u dont pay that much to a overrated PG and Felton was a good pickup he inconsistent but would be steady with a all ready talented Knicks teams
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Short TexasMembers Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When are Stat and Shump expected to return?
  • allied
    edited December 2012
    Amare is eyeing Christmas and Shumpert sometime in January.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭

When are Stat and Shump expected to return?

Stat possibly christmas or a week or two after shump most likely march aprilish around sametime as rose