What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Was she worth the wait?

s_a_m_r_i_o
s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
For you guys that talked to a chick for months and months, she gave you that she's not ready excuse and once you finally hit it, were you disappointed or she made up for lost time?

Comments

• NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Postage gratuitous

• Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    免費發布
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'll wouldnt know....i was never the type to wait around for them type of chicks....i never saw the point in that 🤬 while we're young...u already know if u wanna gimme the draws or not, why waste our time?....no shade on the ones that waited it out tho....mighta got sumn special out the deal idk

• gns
    gns Bleeding 24/7 Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never talked to a chick for months b4 I hit.
    That 🤬 mind blowing to me....I never knew people did this yo.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Old School Playa Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    most were not. A couple were well worth the wait, but the rest were on that 🤬 . Make a bruh wait and all you do is lay there like a dead bug.
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gns wrote: »
    I've never talked to a chick for months b4 I hit.
    That 🤬 mind blowing to me....I never knew people did this yo.
    holy rollers stay stallin 🤬 out b

• Chuchk
    Chuchk Members Posts: 903 ✭✭✭✭
    There was a girl a wanted in middle school that I would relentlessly hit on all the way through high school. I wasn't waiting around for her but during winter break freshman year of college she decided to come over and give it up. It was incredible
  • Trollio
    Trollio Trollololololololololol Members Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    By time I 🤬 her I was already tired from 🤬 the chicks I had on the side
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shots fired @ that dumbazzz 3 month rule.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Legend Members Posts: 19,965 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember when I was young and dumb I use to let the females I was with dictate how the relationship would play out.

Over time i got older and smarter and I enacted the 60 day rule.

As a young boy all the way through my late teens to early 20s I had no intention on getting married so there was no need in me faking the funk like I was I was looking for a good time not a wife.

You can figure out everything you need to know in 60 days so if I didn't get in those draws by then I would either move on or the female would move down on my priority list.
  • 7figz
    7figz Still don’t nothing move but the money Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    * Never waited post *
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Legend Members Posts: 19,965 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @gns more times than not I'd still be smashing broads on the side.

Those little goodie good girls and the heavily religious ones would try to make you wait.

I'm not going to front I might wait as long as a couple of months after that I usually moved on.

🤬 can front all they want most decent 🤬 not going to let you get in those draws the first night or even the first few weeks in most cases.

I'd give them a couple of months while I still smashed broads on the side and after that I moved on.

None of those broads 🤬 were worth the wait either, but if I get that 🤬 too easy its usually a red flag.

If they to conservative with the draws then that's a problem to so there needs to be a balance most women are either to easy or play that hard to get 🤬 to long.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @gns more times than not I'd still be smashing broads on the side.

Those little goodie good girls and the heavily religious ones would try to make you wait.

I'm not going to front I might wait as long as a couple of months after that I usually moved on.

🤬 can front all they want most decent 🤬 not going to let you get in those draws the first night or even the first few weeks in most cases.

I'd give them a couple of months while I still smashed broads on the side and after that I moved on.

None of those broads 🤬 were worth the wait either, but if I get that 🤬 too easy its usually a red flag.

If they to conservative with the draws then that's a problem to so there needs to be a balance most women are either to easy or play that hard to get 🤬 to long.

Close thread
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i waited....but she was considered my main girl, i had other 🤬 on the side that gave up the 🤬 wlie i waited for this 🤬 ....thought that was normal *shrugs *
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    * while

• ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC KING Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sound like you need to learn that lesson bruh
  • Young Gunner
    Young Gunner Members Posts: 7,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes it was worth it
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was the third time I seen this chick ever. She gave me an unfinished hanjob tonight. I ain't never talking to her ever again.
    700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAMembers Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i aint did that since high school

it was worth it back then

now i aint got time for that 🤬
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    hold up....are some of you 🤬 advocating NOT waiting to have sex with a chick?
    but..but what about getting to know her first, to see what she about, specially if she insist on it?