What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Damn, Shot In The Head Over The Jordan 11's.......

southsil4lil
southsil4lil Short TexasMembers Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not surprising!!!
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    back 2 the future damn shame the media dont care or it would have been front page 20 years ago.......
  • jayvon32
    jayvon32 Members Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 would have been mad if he would have gave up those j's and 🤬 was too small for his feet...

This why a 🤬 stay buying his J's online. 🤬 got the gun on me he can have them 🤬 . I go online and buy some more.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CC_Will wrote: »
    🤬 have been dying over Jordans, Starter jackets, Pokemon cards, those fake Jacob watches, etc since forever, this ain't a new phenomena.

lol @ the bold.
  • jayvon32
    jayvon32 Members Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hol up! Isnt that a Infiniti G37? Why didnt they just take the car if they really about that robbery life?
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fresh to death
  • bootcheese3000
    bootcheese3000 Members Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    jayvon32 wrote: »
    🤬 would have been mad if he would have gave up those j's and 🤬 was too small for his feet...

This why a 🤬 stay buying his J's online. 🤬 got the gun on me he can have them 🤬 . I go online and buy some more.

Eastbay/Final Score FOR THE BIG VICTORY!!!!!!
    http://www.eastbay.com/
  • 7figz
    7figz Still don’t nothing move but the money Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need to be strapped just to pick up a pair of Jordans nowadays.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last shot, Michael Jordan, game 6
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got mine from the comfort of my crib and my connects
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From 3-point range, I shoot better than Kobe.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking The IC's Resident Father Figure Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SMH @ robbing another man for clothing

I never understood that 🤬 , even when the originals came out when I was a kid

so you gon jack a 🤬 for Jordans so you can walk around the hood until another 🤬 jacks you for the same shoes you stole

SMH @ one pair of Jordans circulating around a hood like fiat money haha
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jayvon32 wrote: »

Same here too. While 🤬 standing in 20 degree weather for some double price shoes that came out over 15 years ago & everybody in the city are going to be wearing the same shoes. I went online (Finish line) website & buy some all yellow J's that nobody don't have in my city.

I fell up in foot locker the next day & the foot locker woman worker was staring at my J's like "Damn where he get them at, they go hard"

Online>>>>>>>>in store purchase
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ ablackweb.com Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Hypebeast been 🤬 up the sneaker game for the past few years now smh.... 🤬 BEEN gettin robbed for their kicks, but now that 🤬 happening on the regular.... Thats why them same pair of 11´s are prolly gonna be selling for 400 online next month... I still have my bred 11´s from the 2001 *shrugs*
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Space jams are still my 🤬 though.
    major_dc_air_jordan_space_jam_pack_1.jpg
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Vox Populi Members Posts: 22,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    northside7 wrote: »
    CC_Will wrote: »
    🤬 have been dying over Jordans, Starter jackets, Pokemon cards, those fake Jacob watches, etc since forever, this ain't a new phenomena.

lol @ the bold.

🤬 , Holographic Charizards were like a brick of coke in those elementary school hallways bruh

• Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shoeicide
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hypebeast been 🤬 up the sneaker game for the past few years now smh.... 🤬 BEEN gettin robbed for their kicks, but now that 🤬 happening on the regular.... Thats why them same pair of 11´s are prolly gonna be selling for 400 online next month... I still have my bred 11´s from the 2001 *shrugs*

Just went to their website...these fools selling a plain white tee for 140 bucks..
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't stood in line for J's since I was like 20 or 21 (5 - 6 years ago). Me & my 🤬 from college had our refund checks so we camped out for the countdown package w/ the 11's & the Flu Games ( my fav pair of all time). Now that I look back on it the 🤬 really wasn't worth it LOL.