What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Drinkers Club......Alcohol Appreciation 2

Comments

• Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixMembers Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3418.jpg

Y ESTOY AQUI, BORRACHHHO Y LOCO ESA MUJER LE TIRO EN MI CAMAAAA
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ayyyyeee...I'm on some Crown Royal maple...This the first time I bought a pint, before I was gettin halves or shots...This brown bag is flyyyyy...
  • WYRM
    WYRM The Dude Abides...Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Van Gogh Vodka 923105.jpg
    Tanqueray Gin 858502.jpg
  • king hassan
    king hassan south side somewhereMembers Posts: 22,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    Ayyyyeee...I'm on some Crown Royal maple...This the first time I bought a pint, before I was gettin halves or shots...This brown bag is flyyyyy...

How that maple CR tasting?
  • A1000MILES

That 🤬 was nice mane...Think I'll change my avi to it...I've decided Crown is my new official drink of choice...🤬 just works right wit me...
  • Purr
    Purr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zaya is a beautiful rum :)

IMG_20121230_204133.jpg
  • king hassan

That 🤬 was nice mane...Think I'll change my avi to it...I've decided Crown is my new official drink of choice...🤬 just works right wit me...

Funny how 🤬 be dissing the CR, but as soon as some rapper start talking about it it will blow up. That purple bag my 🤬 , my grandma used to keep a pistol in hers
  • A1000MILES

Funny how 🤬 be dissing the CR, but as soon as some rapper start talking about it it will blow up. That purple bag my 🤬 , my grandma used to keep a pistol in hers

Who disses CR...Where I'm from, 🤬 love that purple bag, lol...What's funny though, is 🤬 will swear up and down they don't drink whiskey cause it's white boy 🤬 ...But ask em if they drink Crown, and they say yeah...🤬 DON'T EEN READ THE LABEL ON WHAT THEY DRINKIN....
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This Whipped Vodka by Pinnacle is alright for the price. Happy New Year!!
  • king hassan

Who disses CR...Where I'm from, 🤬 love that purple bag, lol...What's funny though, is 🤬 will swear up and down they don't drink whiskey cause it's white boy 🤬 ...But ask em if they drink Crown, and they say yeah...🤬 DON'T EEN READ THE LABEL ON WHAT THEY DRINKIN....

My 🤬 I know about CR, but a lot of young 🤬 be on something else, they like rapper endoresd liquor lol

@MS Jones, whats happening
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey King!! Hope you and the missus have a beautiful New Year together :)
  • king hassan
    ms.jones wrote: »
    Hey King!! Hope you and the missus have a beautiful New Year together :)

We at her crib now, all the kids are here and they are driving me nuts. I went in the room and closed the door lol.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixMembers Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peroni-Nastro-Azurro_1.png

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED CARAJO
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snuck a bottle of my 1800 Tequila to work earlier. Poured some for me and a couple of my coworkers.
  • king bloo
    king bloo Members Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭✭
    y'all 🤬 remember when Fred G Sanford made "Champipple"? (Champagne and Ripple)

A 🤬 over her gettin faded offa Champiskey! I got Champagne and Royal Crown Black mixed up in this 🤬 . On my 5th flute and I'm faded right about now.

Happy New Years 🤬 (and honkeys)
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IMAG0980.jpg

IMAG0981.jpg

brought the New Year in right
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i 🤬 with that red stripe jamaican beer
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    i use to do the usual glenvilet and glenfiddich deal. but after doing some research i think i just discovered one of my favorite single malt scotches. talisker 10 year old. it has a smokey, vanilla and slightly creamy taste. this one is for my 🤬 who enjoy spirits on the more bold, complex, and refined side of things

20pvx3t.jpg
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Behind MissKMembers Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    i 🤬 with that red stripe jamaican beer

i cant 🤬 wit it...🤬 too sweet
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Old School Playa Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ounceman wrote: »
    i use to do the usual glenvilet and glenfiddich deal. but after doing some research i think i just discovered one of my favorite single malt scotches. talisker 10 year old. it has a smokey, vanilla and slightly creamy taste. this one is for my 🤬 who enjoy spirits on the more bold, complex, and refined side of things

that's why I drink Bourbon and Tennessee whiskey more than Scotch.

George_Dickel.jpg
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Bunny Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    I have always been a crown royal girl

Tried the CR maple....took it as shots. Had me 🤬 and smelling like pancake syrup lol
  • A1000MILES

Tried the CR maple....took it as shots. Had me 🤬 and smelling like pancake syrup lol

Welcome to the team sweetheart...
  • Vader_F_Kennedy

i got my knife and fork ..im rdy to eat...............pancakes

• Vader_F_Kennedy
    got 6 yuenglings on ice! go redskins!
  • flacofitz
    flacofitz Members Posts: 358 ✭✭✭
    On my max b wave wit dis grand cry